Final (Part 1): Before D-Day

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

*HoSoo House*

“Should I leave these drawings here or should I take it with me?” MinHo asked his wife.

“It depends on you,” she replied his coolly.

“Hmmm… I think I should keep my favourite portrait and leave the rest here for the fans to view,” he picked his favourite portrait and showed it to Shin.

“Wait a minute, I’ll get a clear folder for you to keep that portrait,” Shin stood up.

“Let’s go together,” he held onto her hand.

“Why?” she was confused by her husband’s action.

“The storeroom is dark and I don’t want you to hurt yourself silly,” he ruffled her hair.

“Ah… Okay,” she agreed and the both of them went to the storeroom.  

 

The mood in the house became very gloomy. Shin was not cheerful as the other days. She was quiet all day and when MinHo asked her questions, she would reply him coolly. MinHo was not sure why his wife was behaving like that. They promised each other for a happy separation but seeing Shin so down, he became sad as well.

 

 *In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Aww… I want to see the sweet and cheerful couple.

NA: It had been quite a while since MinHo called Shin silly and then ruffled her hair.

JM: Oh… I want to see that girl smile again.

 

*HoSoo House*

“Here, the clear folder,” Shin passed the clear folder to MinHo.

“I’ll put it in for you,” she volunteered to insert MinHo’s favourite portrait in the clear folder.

“Thank you silly,” MinHo smiled at her and ruffled her hair. She just nodded at him and continued to pack her sketchbooks and arts stationery in her art bag.

“I’m going to clean up the photography gallery after this,” she informed MinHo and placed her art bag beside her luggage.

 

Shin and MinHo started to pack their belongings before they returned back to their respective dorms the next day. They would leave most of their memorable items such as the Romeo & Juliet signboards, the fans’ messages boards and many more in “HoSoo House” to share with their fans. The young couple decided to buy the house that they rented and turned it into a studio. It was a present for SungYeol from the young couple as he wanted to open a photography business by himself.

 

“Let’s just leave all our photographs over here,” Shin told MinHo.

“Why? Don’t you want to keep any?” MinHo asked.

“I’ve these photographs in my laptop,” she informed her coolly.

“And I printed out another copy for you,” she passed him a thick envelope.

“Ah... Here, a present from Samchon,” she passed him another thick envelope.

 

Shin left MinHo alone in the photography gallery and went back to their bedroom. She carried her luggage and art bag to the living room and waited for her manager to come to pick her belongings. She did not want to trouble MinHo the next day.

 

 *In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: I can’t watch this. Seeing them like this is too depressing.

MS: It must be hard for MinHo to talk to Shin right now.

JM: I wonder what Shin gave MinHo.

 

*HoSoo House*

“Thank you Rachel Unnie. Tell the unniedeul that I’ll return tomorrow,” Shin bowed at her manager before she left. She entered back to the house and found MinHo standing in front of the door waiting for her.

 

“SooAh, are you okay?” he asked her. He was really worried about her.

“Yes,” she nodded.

“You want to hang out at the rooftop?” he asked.

“I guess we can. We cleaned up everything already,” she agreed.

 

“You wait for me at the rooftop first. I’ll bring some snacks over,” she told him.

“Let’s prepare the snacks together,” he held her hand and they walked to the kitchen.

 

Shin took out a box of choco pies and biscuits and placed it on a tray. She also cut fruits into small pieces and put in on a plate before putting it on the tray. MinHo suggested that they should drink an alcoholic drink on their last night but Shin disagreed because she hated alcoholic drink the most. She took out a carton of fresh milk and poured in it two glasses and then placed both glasses on the tray. After she was done, MinHo helped her by carrying the tray to the rooftop.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: What will they do at the rooftop?

MS: Maybe share their experiences in WGM?

NA: Hopefully MinHo would have a special event for Shin.

 

*HoSoo House*

“Silly, do you know when you look really amazing?” MinHo asked Shin.

“No…” she shook her head.

“Eh, you had never answered me like that before. Whenever I asked you this type of question, you’ll reply me like this, “I look amazing every moment.” I miss this kind of replies from you,” he informed her. She smiled a little when she heard him.

“There… Shin SooAh looks amazing when she smiles,” he ruffled her hair.

 

Shin continued to smile. She felt bad for treating her husband coldly. She hated the fact that they were separating the next day. It seemed too fast but they had no choice. Both CEOs of SM Entertainment and Cube Entertainment wanted their artists to quit the show so that they could focus on their other activities. MinHo would be busy preparing for SHINee’s new album and Shin would make a comeback with Peniel as Shin2 soon.

 

“Oppa, thank you…” she suddenly thanked MinHo.

“Why?” MinHo was confused.

“For showing the world with full of love,” she smiled at him.

“Well, I think I have to thank you too,” he said.

“Thank you for bringing joy in my life,” he ruffled her hair.

“Ya Oppa, this is the 4th time you ruffled my hair,” she hit his hand and pouted.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: She’s back!

MS: MinHo really understands Shin.

NA: Ideal husband~

 

*HoSoo House*

“It’s our last night spending time with each other in this house,” MinHo sighed.

“Oppa, can you please don’t mention the word last from now on?” Shin requested.

“That word makes me sad…” she looked down.

“Aww… You don’t have to be sad. We’ll get a chance to meet each other at music programmes or other variety shows,” he comforted her.

“But still… I hate this separation…” she let out a loud sigh.

“Me too,” MinHo agreed with Shin.

 

“I’m going to sleep. You should sleep early too,” Shin gave MinHo a peck on his left cheek.

“Good night Oppa!” she covered her blushing cheeks and ran into the house.

 

MinHo was confused with what just happened because it all happened too fast. He touched his left cheek and smiled. It was actually Shin’s last mission for “We Got Married Season 6”. She had to give a peck on either one of MinHo’s cheeks before midnight. 

 

Hello SMines! "We Got Married Season 6" is coming to an end soon. So sad... Yeah!! Shin gave a peck on MinHo's cheek. It's an achievement isn't it? I hope you lovelies will still enjoy reading it. Thank you for the new subscribers who subscribed to this fanfic. Enjoy reading!! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!