Can't come back.

A life time promise. (semi-hiatus)

Living in the states for a year was nice, but it couldn't compared to Seoul at all since I grew up and was used to living there most of my life. I had gone out of town for some personal matters. I was dating this beautiful puppy face hyung before I received the news of having to leave for such a long time and I think we're still a couple. To be honest I didn't want to go and leave him behind.. He told me he would wait for my return and I know that he also loves me.. but what I'm most afraid is of things changing while I'm away.

That whole year was nice, but then at the same time it was like living in hell. Not being able to hug, caress.. hold, and kiss my puppy. Every day went by slow, yet fast at times. The only thing I look forward every time I woke up was to returning back home and asking my hyung for marriage, I was 100% sure he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Finally the day I was waiting for this whole time. I packed my things eagerly in the suitcase not caring how they landed inside. I look over to the clock to see that it was time to head towards the air port to board the plane that would take me to my boyfriend. I had to arrive two hours early and it was night time in the States, so I was tired as well. I sat down and began listening to some music on my mp3 as I waited and tried to keep myself from falling asleep. I boarded the air plane with the rest of the passengers and soon we were off to our destination.

It's been long since I was last in Seoul, almost a year after having to leave to the States for some personal matters. I'm back home.. Jjong said he will wait for my return this whole time while I was away. I'm excited to see his puppy eyes gleaming with that warm gaze that first captured my heart. I bet a lot has changed since the last time that we were with each other, but I'm willing to accept him back no matter what.

 

As soon as I arrived home.. I quickly headed toward his home, expecting him to be ready for our date at the beach to celebrate my return. When I got there; I turned the door knob to find out it wasn't locked, Jjong always has the door locked to his home. Realizing that maybe he was expecting me to come after all I opened the door and went in. I walked in quietly taking out the small box out of my jacket's pocket to be ready to ask Jjongie for marriage. To my surprise there he was, more handsome than ever.. laughing and giggling in another man's arms while they seemed to be cooking playfully.

I wanted to run away, I put the box back into the pocket..but something kept me in my place. I was still looking at them from afar and I tried turning around quietly hoping they hadn't notice me yet. I felt some small yet strong arms around my waist as I turned to face the door to leave. Minho, you're back.. wow since when? I missed you so much! Jonghyun seemed to say out loud as he cuddle onto my back. Uh.. yeah hyung I'm back and I thought it would be a great idea to pay you a visit, but I didn't know you were busy with someone, Minho nodded as he said these words and took of Jonghyun's arms from around him. I should go now and maybe come later ok puppy? Minho reached for the door knob as he heard the other's persons foot steps approached the two.

Oh hey you, the tall one with the nice looking face.. why are you leaving so soon? the second man exclaimed. Minho didn't want to turn around and mumbled, Mianhae I'm busy and might go take a nap because of the jet lag. Aren't you staying for your welcoming party that I've been helping to plan with you boyfriend? You must be the famous Minho huh? Nice to meet you, I'm Onew. My heart began to beat fast and I smiled like an idiot as I heard the words "your boyfriend" and in my mind I thought "wow Jonghyun did really wait for me this whole time and didn't brake his promise". A-ah nice to meet you Onew, I said as I took my puppy's hand in mine.

 

You kept your promise.. thank you Kim Jonghyun.

 

 

 

[Anyways I know it wasn't good and mostly the ending, but here you go the first chapter  ;^;  I will continue next time!~]