The New Transferee

Clash of The Siblings

Hey Guys ~ You should read the foreword first as I have made some changes to it.


“Wake up! Wake up!” Jiwon’s alarm clock rang as she groaned and covered her head with the blanket, attempting to go back to sleep. Sadly, it never works. Jiwon dragged herself to the bathroom, careful not to knock into things. “I’m really regretting this,” She muttered as she splashed her face with water. “It’s too late for regrets, now go get changed and come down for breakfast,” Bom leaned on the doorframe, passing Jiwon her new school uniform with a Woollim Academy emblem on it.

“I’m leaving!” Jiwon shouted as she slung her bag over her shoulders and left for school. Plugging in her earphones, Jiwon hummed to B1A4’s Tried to Walk. Just because she’s badass, doesn’t mean she can’t fangirl.

Heads turned as Jiwon walked through the front gates of Woollim Academy. “What’s a nerd doing here.” “She probably slept with the principal to get in” “Why would anyone even transfer in the middle of the school term” Jiwon ignored the comments and kept a blank face as she searched for the front office to get her schedule. Holding her schedule, Jiwon was scanning through her timetable as she looked for her homeroom. Jiwon was too concentrated on her timetable that she accidentally bumped into someone. Looking up, Jiwon mumbled an apology before continuing to walk. The other students in the hallway gasped. How can some new transferee knock into their kingka and just apologise and get away with it? “L.joe oppa, are you okay?” “Do you need us to go get her” Mutters echoed through the hallway. L.joe rolled his eyes at the girls and walked off with the rest of Teen Top. “What just happened?” CAP questioned. L.joe shrugged and started a conversation with Chunji.

“We have a new student today, please welcome Lee Jiwon,” The teacher introduced Jiwon. “Of all classes, why ours” “She’s going to tarnish the class’ reputation, gross” “Shut it, will you. Your whisperings are annoying the hell out of me,” Niel scoffed, with the other two maknaes, Changjo and Ricky giving rather annoyed expression. The girls immediately quietened. Jiwon chuckled inwardly, ‘If only they knew what those pabos were like at home.’ Jiwon met eyes with Changjo as Changjo gave her a slight smile. “Jiwon, you can go sit at the back, next to Sungjong,” The teacher pointed to the seat in the last row. Girls glared at Jiwon as Jiwon walked to her new seat. “Annyeong, I’m Sungjong,” Jiwon turned to her whispering deskmate. Jiwon shook Sungjong’s hand and introduced herself as well. Throughout the lesson, Jiwon and Sungjong were whispering to each other, well mostly Sungjong was talking. Jiwon was just listening. Whenever the teacher turned around, the two would pretend to be looking at their textbooks. ‘It’s the first time they meet, and they’re getting all buddy buddy. This could be bad,’ Changjo sighed as he glanced to the pair across the aisle.

The school bell rang, signaling the start of lunch. “Do you want to eat with me and my hyungs?” Sungjong asked kindly. “It’s fine,” Jiwon replied as she walked out of the classroom, heading to the cafeteria. Holding a tray in her hand, Jiwon settled on an empty table. “It’s our table, move!” Jiwon heard as she was stuffing food into . Looking up, Jiwon blinked at the owner of the voice before stuffing another spoon into . “Are you going to get lost from our table or not?” The same person said. Jiwon raised an eyebrow and commented, “I don’t see your name on the table.” CAP grunted as he picked up Jiwon’s tray and walked towards the dustbin with it. ‘What the hell man I wasn’t even done with that, Stupid Oppa,’ Jiwon thought as she chased after CAP. Jiwon hit the bottom of the tray, causing the food to land on CAP. “YAH!” CAP shouted as he glared at Jiwon. Jiwon smiled at CAP as she quickly walked away. “Get her!” Teen Top chased after Jiwon as she ran around the canteen. While escaping, some girl stuck her leg out, Jiwon tripped over the foot, flying into the air and landing on Hoya’s lap. “Oops, Sorry,” Jiwon apologized as she quickly regained her composure. A look of disbelief flashed across INFINITE’s faces. When Jiwon tried to run again, the members of Teen Top surrounded her. “No where to go now, missy.” L.joe smirked at Jiwon before dragging her out of the cafeteria and to the roof top.

 

INFINITE’s POV:

“She’s so screwed, looks like we won’t be seeing her tomorrow,” Dongwoo commented. “Aigoo Jiwon, what have you gotten yourself into,” Sungjong shook his head and sighed. “Don’t get involved with her, Sungjong, we don’t need Teen Top coming after us,” Sunggyu stared sternly at Sungjong. “How do you even know her anyways,” Sungyeol questioned. “She sits next to me in class! She’s really nice, even though she doesn’t really talk much… She’s just like L hyung!” Sungjong exclaimed. The other members rolled their eyes at the maknae’s childishness. ‘Sometimes I really wonder why he’s in the gang. He’s so kind,’ Sunggyu thought.

 

At the roof top, L.joe slammed the door open as he pulled Jiwon with him. “YAH OPPA IT HURTS!” Jiwon snatched her wrist back from L.joe. “What was that back there?” Chunji asked as he set on the floor. Jiwon shrugged as she joined the circle. The door of the roof slammed open again, this time with CAP and Niel appearing. “Sorry Oppa, but it’s your fault for taking my food,” Jiwon apologized to CAP. “It’s okay,” CAP passed a sandwich to Jiwon. “Why are you even here noona?” “What, you don’t want me here? Fine.” Jiwon stood up, getting ready to leave. “I didn’t mean it that way,” Ricky panicked. Jiwon chuckled at her dongsaeng’s cuteness. Sitting down again, Jiwon explained why she had transferred to Woollim Academy.

Later that day, Jiwon was on her bed catching up on her favourite drama when Saeron texted her, ‘Jiwon-ah, come to the hideout now! It’s important!’ Reading the text, Jiwon jumped out of her bed and changed into her track pants and a hoodie. Stuffing her mask into her backpack, Jiwon grabbed her phone and rushed out of the house, but not before shouting to the others that she was going out to meet her friends. Jiwon sprinted to the hideout in less than 5 minutes, after all it was just outside Sesame Street. Bursting through the door, Jiwon scanned the hideout, only to find the members sitting on the couch talking. “So what’s so important that you made me rush here?” Jiwon asked as she joined them on the couch. “Erm nothing? Just that we miss hanging out with you…” Jae sheepishly explained. “So shall we go out?” Jiwon suggested. “As Royal Knights or teenage kids?” “Pretty sure you all know the answer,” Jiwon answered as she took her mask out of her backpack. Cheering, the other members went to get their belongings, including their masks. Strolling through the streets, the members were playfully pushing and shoving each other as they surveyed the area.


Thank you for all your support and for staying with me all these while (': I greatly appreciate it <3