The End.

Moving On.

He sat next to her cold body in a box, sobbing even though the tears ran out. He didn’t know what to do. “I’m sorry Ji. She didn’t want me to tell you. I really wanted to tell you, but she begged. I didn’t want to go against her wishes. I’m sorry.” Chae Rin broke down into tears again.

“Never mind. I would do the same if I were you. Can you guys leave, I need a moment. Alone.” The boys left one by one, with the worried and sad expression over the lost of a wonderful girl and their friend. Chae Rin held out an envelope. “ She wanted me to pass this to you.” He took it and gave a small, sad smile. Chae Rin took one last glance at her cold friend before leaving the room.

He sat there with the letter in his hand. He didn’t have the courage to open it. After an hour or so, he finally ripped the envelope open. A letter and a picture fell out. He opened the folded letter:

 

Dear Ji,

Heh, time seems to fly so fast. It seemed like the day we met was just yesterday. Now, you got the things you wanted. The career you always dreamed of. I’m sorry for leaving you. It felt to me at that time that me breaking your heart will make you hate me, which in turn when you read this letter, you won’t feel pain. If you don’t, good. If you do, just remember, I will always love you. I didn’t want things to end up this way. If I had a choice, I would have chose differently, but now that you are reading this, it means I have left the earth. Don’t think of me anymore. Move ahead in life. Because this is what I want you to do. Be a success, marry a woman, have kids, grow old. Forget me. I really just want you to know that we can’t be together in this life, maybe the next.

I will and have always love you, kwon Jiyong. But I need you to forget me. Forget Sandara Park. Goodbye, my one and only true love.

Love,

Sandara Park.

 

More tears streamed down his face. He didn’t understand why she had to make herself suffer. But he was going to do what she wanted him to do. Move on in life, be successful, have a family and move on. He kissed the casket’s glass, looking down at her beautiful face. “I love you Sandara Park. I always have, and I always will.” And he left the room, smiling, for he knew she was happy for him.

 

(6 months later)

He was sitting at the table, waiting for someone to take his order. The familiar face appeared in front of him. Someone he was supposed to forget. “Good evening sir, I am your waitress tonight. My name is Dara Lee. May I take your order?” He smiled. He knew that this was the girl he was going to love, other than Sandara.  “Yeah, hi. I’m Jiyong.” He smiled warmly, just like she did. He was going to move on in life. Start a family, live a happy life, because of her.


Yeah, I just had an inspiration so this came up! Hehehe. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT, PLEASE! (I sort of cried writing this. Sentimental!)