Dense

Dense [ONE-SHOT]

a/n: uwaaah~ yes! i've been addicted to WooU these days! and i can't help but make a fic of them! >.< but well... i think this -______- well.. i hope you'll like it though >.<

------------

Filming ended with the hospital scene. He looks at her and smiled. “Good work!” he said, though he wished that it would never end. He wanted to be with her more. 

She smiled and was about to say something when Suzy pulled her and dragged her away.

The crew started to pack up. 

“Okay! Thanks for the hard work everyone! See you tomorrow!” the PD said.

“Ne~!” everyone shouted in unison.

Someone pats him at the back, he heard his name called by a familiar voice.

“Wooyoung, let’s go.”

He turned and looks at his friend’s tired smiling face. “Taecyeon, yeah.” He said and followed him going back to their dressing room. 

‘Aish… I didn’t even get to sat goodbye…’ he thought sadly.

They arrived at the their dressing room and they sat at the couch first. 

“Ahh… so tiring…” Taecyeon sighed.

Wooyoung didn’t say anything and thought of the taping earlier. Jason didn’t say exactly what he wants to say to Pilsuk. His character, Jason, is really falling for Pilsuk now. And to add to that, even Wooyoung is, but not to Pilsuk, but for the girl who’s playing the role of Pilsuk. No, he already fell for her.

Taecyeon looks at Wooyoung, who was spacing out.

‘Oh, he’s that in love huh?’ he thought with a smirk.

“Wooyoung.” He called him.

No answer, he tried again.

“Jang Wooyoung.” He called louder, but still no answer.

‘Jeez! He’s thinking about her that hard?’ he thought incredulously. He decided to have a new tactic, and he knew it was going to work.

“Lee Jieun!” he shouted.

In a split second, Wooyoung’s attention was snapped back to life. He looks around, hoping to see the owner of the name, but he stopped when he heard laughs coming from Taecyeon.

“Yah--!” he shouted at him.

“Y-yah?” Taecyeon said, laughing. “You just got busted Jang Wooyoung!”

Wooyoung covered his face with his hand, blushing a bit. He swore that he was never going to reveal his secret. Yeah, he didn’t, but he got caught.

“So, in love with our Pilsuk huh?” he said, prying.

“I don’t--” before he could finish the sentence, someone was banging at the door. Two voices of females were heard.

“Oppa!”

They opened it and they see a worried Eunjung and Suzy.

“What’s wrong?” Taecyeon asks.

“I-It’s Jieun!” Suzy exclaimed.

“What about Jieun??” Wooyoung’s focus came back again after hearing her name.

“S-she..” 

“What??” Wooyoung almost shouted.

The three were a bit surprised, but they like how their plan was going.

“She… fainted!” Suzy continued what Eunjung was saying. “In the hospital set!” she said, shouting. Wooyoung was already turning in a corner, running.

“Ah, jinjja! I just hope those two confess already!” Suzy said.

“Yeah, the longer it gets the more obvious the two are about their feelings for each each other.” Eunjung said.

Taecyeon nodded.

&&

Jieun was sitting at the hospital bed they used for the taping. She was in the set again, her unnies told her to wait there.

“Where could they be?” she thought out loud.

While waiting, she thought of what happened that day, or rather, what Wooyougn did that day.

“Ahh~ jinjja…” she exclaimed as she remembered. Her face turned crimson.

Like her character, Pilsuk, she had liked Wooyoung ever since she saw him. If only he likes her, like Jason does in the drama. But she knows it was quite unlikely.

Suddenly, she heard someone shout her name, which surprised her. She turned and was looking at Wooyoung, who was breathless from running. He looked really worried.

“O-oppa, you startled me…” she said, panting a bit.

Wooyoung was looking at her, she seemed perfectly fine. But he had to be sure.

“Are you okay?” he asks.

Jieun looks at him, confused. “Y-yeah…” she nodded.

“You didn’t… faint?” he asks again.

She looks at him with an incredulous look. “No.” she shakes her head.

Then it dawned to him, he was tricked.

‘Damn! How did they know?’ he thought.

‘Well… may I say this now? you were too obviously obvious.’ His innerself answered.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Jieun asks, getting off the bed and approaches him.

“Y-yeah…” he nodded. “Why are you here by the way?” he asks, he realized something again. “Did Eunjung and Suzy told you to come here?”

Jieun slowly nodded. “How did you know?”

Wooyoung chuckled. “We were tricked.” Then he stopped, is he going to confess now?

“Tricked? Why?” Jieun asks.

Wooyoung looks away. He was nervous, he didn’t know what to do. His mind was having debates whether to do it or not.

“Oppa?” she looks him, confused.

“Jieun-ah… I…” Wooyoung said slowly, his hand rubbing his back neck. How can he do this when he’s not ready?

He sighed and held her hands. Jieun was surprised. “Oppa?”

“Kim Pilsuk… Jieun… Lee Jieun… I-I like you…” he said.

Jieun was shocked, her eyes widen at the sudden confession. She can’t believe it, she was dreaming of this earlier, and now it came true, and so soon. But she’s not complaining she was very happy.

“Oppa…” she started to say.

Wooyoung waited for her answer, he was more nervous now. He didn’t know whether she would reject it or not.

“I… me too…” she said shyly, turning very bright red.

Wooyoung immediately smiled, from ear to ear, he was smiling like an idiot. “Yah, say it.”

Jieun pouted at him, but she complied. “I like you too…” she said and smiled.

&&

“Gah! Finally!” Suzy exclaimed.

“But those two are really dense, neither of them even knew how the other feels before.” Eunjung commented.

“Well, at least now they know.” Taecyeon said.

“Yeah.” The two girls answered and nodded.

-END-


a/n: sooo, what do you think?? :> ooh~ loooove them!! i wish they'll have their own drama!!! >.< they should!!!!!! >.<