Who are you???

Revenge

"Annyeong Sulli"Krystal greeted in a low voice. "Annyeong Krystal"a voice said but It was definitely not a girl but a boy. "who are you and why are you using my bestfriends phone"she asked the mysterious guy."of course I would be allowed to use it it's my sisters and it's easy to guess who I am I just gave you a clue"the guy continued."CHOI MINHO ITS YOU ISN'T IT"I shouted.

"sorry but your answer is wrong just kidding its...correct"Minho explained to Krystal. Krystal hanged up knowing it was her enemy the guy she wants to get revenge on.

 

Krystal's POV

 

How dare that guy call me. It makes me really realy mad and if he does it again I'm seriously gonna buy a new phone so he can't call me anymore. What now my phones ringing again."What is it Minho"I sighed looking at the floor. "Minho???"Sulli asked."Sulli"I screamed cause I got shocked."What do you want from my brother"she asked me while giggling."oh it's nothing awhile ago he called me using your phone and can you tell him to stop annoying me"I asked her."he called you"Sulli screamed."Of course he did I just told you"I answered her stupid question."do you know your the first ever girl Minho called without me knowing because whenever he wanted to call a girl he would ask if he could use my phone and all of the girls are my friend including you Kystal Jung"She blurted out.

 

"WHAT!"