Chapter Ten

Super Girl (Hiatus Untill Further Notice)

I'm so sorry for not updating, I've had terrible writters block. I think I'll write only one-shots after this story, so I don't dissapoint anyone with my long wait in between updates.. ANYWAY Enjoy the new chapter and happy reading! Comments and subscribing is totally up to you, but i'd love to hear from you guys! ^_^

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 


-_____ POV-

~ Beep! Beep! ~
     I hear my phone but I can’t find it, aish! I was rummaging through by bag, trying to find my phone.
“Aha! Of course it was at the very bottom.” I sighed and looked at the screen seeing a new text from Mi Sun.
  
     Unnie! Wanna have a girls night out with me? I need a break from all this studying!                  Kekekekeke ^__^

I hit reply.

     Mi Suuunnnnn-ahhhh, stop hitting the books and let’s go hit that dance floor!! Come over so we can get ready together, bring something cute to wear! n_n
   ~sent~

    I smiled and finished cleaning my dirty dishes from dinner. It wasn’t long before I heard a knock at my door. I put the last dish on the drying rack and skipped to the door to let Mi Sun in.
    “I’m so ready to go out! Studying is driving me nuts!” She puffed her cheeks and plopped down on the couch.

     “I feel ya, I could definitely use a break,” I took a seat next to her on the couch, “Did you bring something to wear?”

     She smiled and nodded, “Let me get it out and show you.” Mi Sun reached into her bag and pulled out a satin champagne coloured bubble dress with a sweetheart neckline with lace overtop, dividing the dress into two sections at the waistline with a black bow. (PLEASEIGNOREEVERYTHINGEXCEPTTHEDRESS.^.^ http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb465/ttabithaannn/front-1-21113db-cream_1000x1000.jpg)
    
        “That’s so cute!” I exclaimed, eyeing the beautiful dress.


       She pouted, “I’m just worried it’s too short.” She stood up and held the dress against her. The dress was only a few inches above her knees.

     “It’s perfect! It really suits you,” I smiled at her, “Come on, let’s go get ready!”

          I smiled at my work and finished Mi Sun’s last curl, “All done! I’m glad I curled your hair, it looks so pretty!” I shook her hair with my fingers and sprayed it with hairspray as the final touch.

          Mi Sun blushed, “You really think so ____? It’s not too much?” She bit her lip and looked at me in my bathroom mirror.

          “You look beautiful Mi Sun,” She really did look great with curled hair, she should start wearing it like this more often, “Now get out of the chair I have to do my hair!” I laughed.

          She hit me on the arm lightly, “Arrasso, I’ll do your make-up after I’m done mine.” She took out a bunch of products out of her cosmetics bag and started working her magic.

          “Okay, deal!” I giggled and started straightening my hair. I always wore it in a messy bun, ponytail, or let it hang loose naturally. I was too busy working up a sweat with school to care about my hair. I couldn’t even remember the last time my face saw a hint of BB cream.

          Once we finished getting ready, we put on our outfits for the night. Mi Sun wore the dress she brought while I wore a strapless dress, white from the waist up with lace detailing, with a flowy black bottom. (AGAINIGNOREVERYTHINGEXCEPTTHEDRESS ^.^ http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb465/ttabithaannn/L_g0017539295.jpg)

-Donghae’s POV-

          We were all sitting around, waiting for Heechul, Leeteuk, and Zhou Mi to finish getting ready, since they were the last ones to wash up.

          “YAH! Hurry up! I wanna get there before all the pretty girls are gone!” Eunhyuk whined.

          “Oh shut up you.” I wrapped my arm around Eunhyuk’s neck and started giving him a nougie.

          “HEY! STOP! I JUST DID MY HAIR DONGHAE!” Eunhyuk yelled and squirmed under my hold as I laughed and continued to mess up his hair.

          “You two need to get a room.” Kangin commented before focusing back to his cell-phone.

          I let go of Eunhyuk and gave him a final shove as he pouted and tried to fix his hair. “Ha ha,” His eyes didn’t leave his phone as I leaned against the wall beside him, “Who you texting Hyung?”

          “Just _____. She’s going to Club Beats tonight with Mi Sun,” Kyuhyun turned to look at us and listen, “She said we should meet up with them.”

          Henry walked over to join the conversation, “Ooooh. Do you like ______ Kangin?” He teased.

          “We’re not supposed to like any girls Hyung, don’t break the rules!” Eunhyuk whined.

          “Yeah, don’t you remember the conversation we had with Leeteuk? He’d kick your if he found out you liked-” Siwon was cut off by Kangin.

          “I DON’T LIKE HER ARRASO?!” Kangin yelled, “I just think she’s cute…”

          “You’ve got some competition Kangin; you’re not the only one.” I winked at him, remembering Eunhyuk, Siwon and Kangin boasting to each other about talking to her.

          “It doesn’t matter. Relationships are off limits.” Leeteuk interrupted.

          “Oh Hyung! Ready to go?” Kangin asked, trying to change the subject.

          “Let’s go!” Heechul exclaimed.