Chapter 1: Just Getting Started

Pregnant with my Bestfriend

IU's POV

Well it is the first day of school, and of course I am to tired to get out of bet, but Ji yeon won't stop bothering me. IU-shi come on we are going to be late if you stay like that. Ji yeon said. Ok, Ok, I will get up after 5 minutes, I said. You said that 5 times already, come on, get up, Ji yeon said while pulling me out of my blanket. Ok, I will take a shower first ok. I said in a tired tone. Just hurry up. Ji yeon said.

I finaly finished taking a bath, then when I finished dressing up, I smelled the goodness of Ji yeon's cooking. Did I mention that Ji yeon's cooking it the best, anyway, I hurried down stairs and ate my breakfast, and Ji yeon hurried to the shower so she could prepare.

I was eating peacefully then the door bell rang.

Ding Dong~

I stood up to see who it was, I look at the window and I saw it was Wooyoung. I opened the door happily and gave Wooyoung a big hug. Wooyoung is one of my bestest friend's in the entire world and he was the one who gave my name IU.

Wooyoung-oppa, what are you doing here? Ji yeon is not ready yet and I'm still eating breakfast. I said quickly. Ahh! sorry, but I just want to check on you, Wooyoung- oppa said. Wooyoung-oppa always takes me and Jiyeon in our first day of school. He was like our guardian, he is always arounf to help us. 

Oppa, sit down and it first, I said. Ok, but we need to hurry so we wont miss the bus, Wooyoung said. OK fine, just dont choke, hahahah! I said. Then while eating we heard Jiyeon hurrying to go down and she almost triped. Ohh! Wooyoung, you are already here?! Sorry but WE woke up late, Jiyeon said while looking at me when she said WE. Ohh! it's ok Jiyeon it's still kinda early so take your time, Wooyoung said. OK we will just need to wash the dishes and we are on our way. Ji yeon said.

We finish washing the dishes and we hurrily took our stuff and head to the bus station. We saw JB there and Jiyeon quickly ran to him and peck him on his lips. It was really gross for me, but I have to control my self because I Love Jiyeon. Come on guys, lets get in the bus before I puke infront of you, I said to JB and Jiyeon. You are always like that IU, pali, pali, get in.

I sat beside Wooyoung and Jiyeon sat beside JB, asusual. Woooyoung and I were talking happily and we were telling our stories to each other. We never ran out of stories to tell, even if we are always together, we still talk about lot's of stuffs.

We finaly arived at school and Wooyoung carried my bag for me. This is my first day of school and first day at a new school, but Wooyoung-oppa goes here so he helped me to find my classes. Wooyoung-oppa is in 3rd year and I was in 2nd year so we cant have the same class together. But I have the same class as Jiyeon and JB, so it's kinda ok.

Wooyoung gave me my things and he said that we will see eachother later after break and lunch so I don't need to worry. He always says that to me like I'm a little kid, but I am used to it.

When I was finding me sit, I saw the group T-ara with Jiyeon, they told me to sit with them so I did. I was preparing my things then someone taped my shoulder, when I looked who it was, it was dara, she is Wooyoung's ex- girlfriend, but I am not mad at her because Wooyoung-oppa was the one who broke up with her, acually she was one of my friends.

Ommo! Dara, it's just you, I said. Ohh! Jieun-ah, how are you and how is Wooyoung? she said while hugging me. Well I'm fine and Wooyoung-ah is fine too. I said. Good, I canr belive that I saw you here, does Wooyoung study here too? Dara said. Yes he does, do you want to see him after class? I asked. Yes! defenately Yes! she said happily. I felt bad for her, because she really loved Wooyoung-oppa but oppa just broke up with her. Maybe she done something wrong or something. ahhh! never mind that the teacher is coming.

Ringggggg!!!!!!!

The bell rang and I was with dara so that she can see Wooyoung-oppa. I was Looking for him then I was him sitting on one of the benches in the canteen. Wooyoung-shi!, I said in a mild loud Voice, the he looked at me then her jush gruched.

Wooyoung's POV

When I heard IU's voice I lightend up, I was smiling when I looked at her, then I saw she was holding a girl with her and I saw it was Dara. I was really surprised when I saw her and I was mad at the same time. Do you know why I broke up with her? I saw her slap Jiyeon and she just laugh at her when she was crying on the ground. Jiyeon was one of my bestest friends and Jieun loves her so much, that's why I got mad and I broke up with her. 

They were running infront of me and IU was smiling at me so I smiled also even if the anger inside me wants to get out. Wooyoung-oppa looke it's Dara, she just want's to say hello and how are you? So I will leave you two alone first and dont try to get away oppa or else. IU said while waving at us. When I saw IU was gone I didn't saw anything to Dara. I just sat down and I didn't left my spot, because IU told me to.

Dara, what do you want?! I said. I just want to apoligize for what I had done and I want you back Wooyoung. I just want you back. Since out break up, I never loved anyone exept you. I love you Jang Wooyoung. Dara said to me. When I heard this I was no touch of what she said, I was just like I normal listener not like a drama listener. I dont love you anymore Dara, and I know somewhere in your heart you will find somebody perfect for you and smewhere there I am nothing to you anymore. I said. What I'm I saying, what the hell?!?! I never been this kind to other women before, maybe I changed.

Wooyoung, thank you for forgiving me, but is there any hope for me to have another chance? Dara said. Sorry, but I love someone else and you should too, we can still be friends but that's all I can give you. I said. Then Dara gave ma one last hug and she left. I don't love her anymore, even when I loved her before, my true love was still IU, she is an angel sent to me.

I waited for JB to come bacause I'm the one who teaches him dance steps, he told me that he wanted to learn a simple dance so I thought him ever since. He always tell me "Hyung, I just want to be as good as you" so I teach him everything he knows. I want to let him join my group 2pm but his age is still not for the group, so I help him find his own group so he would be discovered.

I was teaching JB some moves when suddenly IU and Jiyeon told us to rest and relax for a while. even if we don't have school we still have practice so the 2 girls told us to rest for the day. So we followed what the said and rest.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun came to me when I was in the locker room dressing up. Hey! Wooyoung! we will go to the culb tonight to celebrate , wanna come? The asked me. Yeah sure what time? I aked. 10 sharpa dn you need to have a girl with you. Nichkhun said. What?!?! ok fine! I will bring a girl. Good! don't bring a relative girl ok, Taec said. OK, OK!!! I responded.

Who will I bring? maybe I could bring IU? but she never been into clubs, maybe she will not agree? well fingers crossed. I said to myself.

I was walking IU home then I asked her, "Ummm... IU... the 2pm guys has a party later at the bar and they asked me that I have to bring a girl with me to be invited, so can you do with me later?" Yeah! sure what time? She asked. 
Really your agreeing to this? I said. yeah! why not? I'm 18 so I need to try to drink my first beer right? so what time are you going to pick me up? She asked. Ohh! the party is at ten, so I will pick you up at 9:30pm, sounds good? I said. yeah! cant wait. IU said. Ok see you later. Yeah you too. Then IU when inside her house and then I jump around in happiness.

 

*Comment & Subscribe :D*