What The..?

Am I Her "Dog"?!

It's been a while since my mother passed away, my father left, and my sister.. I don't know. The thing is she doesn't come home until now. Well, doesn't really matter then. I can cook, I can do the chore. I just live alone with enough money (actually it's my mother's legacy)... until I check my piggy bank.

 

The money is getting low!

 

Oh my, how can I continue schoolI must get a job or else.. I'm can't. Did I tell you that I'm in high school? Yes, I'm in Gongju high school. I'm in the 12th grade, if I don't continue, I can't go to university! Ah, what a waste! I really stressed now.

Right, before I get a job, I'm kicked out from school because I can't pay the tuition. GOD!

 

I'll better take walk to the park. So I can relax and forget all my problems for a while.

When suddenly, I see a girl.. She look like a rich lady. Better I go talk to her and ask where to get a job..

 

"Excuse me, um, miss. Do you know where to get a job?" I ask her

She doesn't say anything and just staring at me... What a brat. Don't make me wait! She's short, maybe her age is 13? And she's kinda cute too.

"Okay, you're accepted. Now, come with me" she said.

 

What the hell!? I ask where to get a job, not applied for her "job"! There must be a misunderstanding.

 

"Um.. miss, I guess you misunderstand. I'm looking for a job, not applied for yours" I fake a smile. Damn this brat.

"Yeah sure, I got a job for you. Now, stop asking and just follow me!" she said, kinda mad.

 

I just follow her from the park.. into her... LIMOUSINE!? She really rich..

 

In the limousine..

 

"Um, miss, I don't know your name, where are you from, anything about you. Would you mind telling me? And what job you have for me?" I ask her.. Because I really confused now!

"Um.. well.. my name is Lee Soon Kyu, but just call me Sunny. Well, I'm 15 years old, my birthday is May 15... Currently studying in SM high school..." Yeah, she's fifteen but have a 13 old girl's body.

"WHAT!? SM HIGH SCHOOL!?" I cut her talk. She looks like she mad and want to punch me..

"I'm not finished yet. Well, my uncle is the owner of the school, so..." she continued.

For a second, I forgot that she's REALLY rich.

"So? What's my job?" I ask impatiently

"My butler."

"Butler!? What!?" I can't believe it. A butler!?

"Simple. You will be told what do you have to do by my housemaid. So don't worry." she said calmly. Yeah, you're not worried because you're the boss.

This brat. I can't believe that she's my boss now. I must call her "milady" or something. But look at the positive, if she's rich, my earnings also big! Moreover, I'm the butler!

 

You can do this Cho Kyuhyun!

 

"By the way, I haven't heard about you. Tell me about yourself." she look and ask me in a sarcastic way.

"Uhm.. well, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, 17 years old, February 3, and.. orphan." Why I said it?

She look shocked..

"I'm an orphan too... we're the same. Don't you have any sister/brother?" she asked me

"Well, I have a sister, her name is Cho Ara, but I don't know where she is now.. And my parents.." I stopped. I can't tell this!

"Go on. I'm listening"

"Well, my mother passed away because of a disease, and my father left." I continue. I was really really sad

"Poor you. Well, don't worry, you have me now" she patted my back

 

I look at her with a surprised look. What did she just say? She also turns red...

*Sunny's mind: "Idiot! What did you just say? Idiot Sunny! But..he's handsome though"*

 

Well, later we arrive at her MANSION. Yep, it's so biiiiiiiigggggggg *O*

I just can't believe it!

 

"You live here, now. Your room is upstairs, hmm.. Because there are so many rooms, you can pick the one you like." Milady said.

"Okay, milady."

"Emm.. Kyuhyun, actually, you're not just a butler." she said while looking at me with suspicious look..

"So?"

"You also must protect me like a dog, get it?" She said, smirking..

 

WHAAAAAAAAAT!?

 

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Uhh.. Sorry if it's boring!