Chapter 1

I Really Love You.

Nicole's POV

Today is my first day in SM high school.

I woke up early to get ready for school.

I heard that alot of idols are studying in that school.

I don't know any of them.

I went into my closet to get clothes for school.

I combed my long bangs which somehow covers my eyes neatly and put on my fake no degree specs.

(Only the specs. )

I took my bag and walked out of the house.

Although I had a personal driver, I requested to walk to school since it was only a short distance.

I walked into school quietly with my head down.

Luckily, nobody noticed the small me.

I found my class and walk into it.

Accidentally, I bang into someone.

"YAH! Who bangs into the almighty Key?! "

"sorrysorry. " I quickly walk to a empty sit at the corner of the classroom.

I sat down playing with my fingernails, listening to songs from After School. That is the only group I knew since Uee, my sister, is in that group.

Soon the teacher came in.

"Class, we have a new student today. "

I stood up and walked towards the front.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Nicole. Eonni, Oppas, I am younger than all of you so please take good care of me. "

I could hear whispers like 'Why is she always looking down? I bet she is ugly so she doesn't dare to face us. ' All stuffs related.

I walked back to my sit.

There are two girls sitting beside me. They are pretty.

Lessons were boring.

I have already learnt all the things. -.-

Finally! Lesson ended.

"Annyeong! I am Jiyoung and this is Hara! Can we be friends? " The cute girl greeted.

"Sure!"

I am so happy that I made two friends on my first day of school.

"Let us show you around the school. "

I was about to request them to help me.

Glad :)

We walked past a classroom with 13 guys inside and girls surrounding outside.

"Who are they? "

"You don't know them? They are the biggest kpop boy group. Super Junior. Consisting of 13 members. Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Kibum, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kangin, Shindong, Siwon, Hangeng. " Hara read from a small notebook. I chuckled at her reaction as she read like some kind of professor.

Yesung? This name sounds familiar. Is it the guy that looks familiar to me?

"In this school, you have to know all of them by heart. Ohya! You know the five pretty guys in our class? " Jiyoung added.

I shook my head. I think I know one. The one I bang into this morning.

"Nevermind. I will show you later. "

We pass by another classroom.

This time round, it was 9 girls inside the classroom and boys surrounding outside.

"Who are they? " I asked again.

"Girls' Generation. Also known as So Nyuh Shi Dae. They are the famous kpop girl group. Consistc of 9 members. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Tiffany, Yoona ,Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun. " She read again from the small little notebook.

I can't help but smile.

"By any chance, are you the sister of Uee? " Hara asked as we were making our way towards the canteen.

I nodded.

"JINJA!?" Jiyoung shouted, earning a few wierd stares from the others.

I quickly covered . I don't want the others to know.

When we reached the canteen, I saw a crowd of girls surrounding five boys sitting around the table.

"They are SHINee. The one I mention to you about just now. They are the famous contemporary R&B band. Consists of 5 members. The one eating chicken is Lee Jinki also known as Onew. Loves chicken. Kim Jonghyun is the one with three toned hair colour. Kim kibum also known as Key is the one with rainbow strikes on his hair. Choi Minho and one with big big eyes. And maknae Taemin, the one that looks like a girl. " This time round, she didn't read from her small little notebook.

Are they really that famous?

We went towards a table and settled down and started on our lunch.

After which, we went back to class for lessons.

Hara and Jiyoung requested to visit my house after school.

I agreed.

We walked home.

"Nicole ah! Your house is huge! " They immediately commented as we waited for the gate to open.

We went into the house.

"I'm home! " My mother immediately ran out. Why is she at home? I thought she should be working.

"We have guests? Come here and take a sit. "

We went into the guest room and we saw a guy sitting on the sofa reading a magazine.

"Who are you? " I asked him.

"OMO! Isn't he Yesung from Super Junior? " Hara shouted.

"Annyeong! I am Yesung from Super Junior. Nikki ah~ You forgot oppa already?! " Nikki? Only one person calls me by this name. My cousin also my childhood friend.

"OPPA!!!" I immediately jumped up and gave him a hug.

He hugged me back.

Hara and Jiyoung were standing there in shock.

"Nikki ah. Go cut your hair. It is covering your beautiful face. " He took away my fake specs.

I really really miss him...