Chap 1 = introduction

Nappeun Oppa

 

Kim Jong woon or usually call Yesung is really known with his weirdo, innocent and “not easy to guess” character.

         Many people says even he’s a weirdo he’s still really a kind person towards his dongsaengs but, not included his step sister, Kim Seong Gyu. Yap, his step sister. No one knows about his stepsis presence including his groups leader, Leeteuk.

 

Your POV’s

                Today’s my first day in Korean Junior High School! Ya! First junior high school class! It’s been 2 weeks since i splited up with my friends and it’s really really saaaaad :’( I wish I can meet them again, moreover I was immediately takened to Korea with my step family. Yes, my step family. Even I still have my real family, I was boarded out to my step family so that I can school here. It’s really sad that I ended  splited up with my family but, this is my lucky too! Because I lived here with the HALLYU KING member! Super Junior’s KIM JONG WOON or people usually call Yesung.

                Today’s my first day of school and my first time I meet my step brother because when the holiday, he wasn’t here and he spended his time with mate don’t know if he's on vacation or a concert or a break.

Oh Yes! Before! My name is Kim Seong Gyu, my step mother (or I usually call her eomma) gave me this name and _______’s  my real name, my real parents gave me this name,

                   Right now, I’m eating my breakfast while waiting my step bro arrival. Right when I opened my mouth to eat the food…

DING DONG

“ne”

Eomma said while opened the door. And when she opened the door… OH MY GOD! THAT’S REALLY HIM! THAT’S REALLY KIM JONG WOON! THAT’S REALLY YESUNG SUPER JUNIOR! HE’S TOTALLY DAMN COOL!

“Annyeonghaseyo”

He bowed 90 degrees to eomma and saw me

“who’s that?”

He asked with ‘I don’t-care-face’

“that’s your step sister which came from ____(your country)”

Eomma answered.

“oh.. I see”

He said with a short shoooooort word and went staright to his bedroom without caring me

“Yah! Kim Jong Woon! Show you respect to your new step sister!”

Eomma yelled to Yesung. Yesung turned and walked closer to me. When he’s closed enough to my face, he made his face more closer to my face.

‘Dug…Dug..Dug…’

“A…annyeonghaseyo oppa..”

 I greeted

“what’s your name?”

He asked me

“kim Seong Gyu imnida… I’m from ____”

I answered

                     

                         “nice to meet you Seong Gyu-ah… What about me? Ehmm… my name… you know my name right? So I don’t have to introduce myself to you”

He said me ‘I-don’t-care’ face, again! And turned to went to his bedroom with smirked in his face.

‘What the hell this person?! Is that really Kim Jong Woon? Person who known with his innocent character? It’s really different! He’s absolutely not Yesung!’  i thought

                             “Seong Gyu-ah… don’t mind him… I’m sorry I didn’t treated him well”

Eomma said while stopped my toughts

                              “he’s always like that…”

She caressed my hair

                               “ ne eomma…I’m fine..”

 

‘That’s right… his really him… he’s like that… he’s not like Kim Yesung like I watched in television’

So after that rough introduction, I ended my breakfast and went to my school with eomma.

 


A/N : Oopss a short chap? sorry... but don't worry, it's just the first chapter :))