Dark and Rainy

About Rainy Days

Chapter 1: Dark & Rainy

 

The bus continued its course without stopping at any time, he stood gazing through the window, everything seemed quiet out there, everything was in there place, and it's felt like he was alone in this world... that no longer he wouldn't be in his 'place' anymore. It was a strange sensation that he felt when through the window he left there far, the most important things in his life. Never before had begun to think that way, it was only now.. it was the first time that he missed his parents, his brother... missed them both.

His eyes briefly abandoned that beautiful landscape that stretched through the window, and look in his backpack, he was hungry. In his backpack he found the food that his grandmother had prepared for him that afternoon, and after watching for various minutes his 'banquet', he decided he should eat it, but would not do it at all, because that was all that kept of his grandmother... 'cause he had not been allowed to carry all their stuff to Seoul.

He ate everything they had prepared, and then returned to become thoughtful... again while watching the scenery outside. He never wanted to be the boy next door, always wanted to be someone else, but he felt that it would not be easy... but he was more than determined to give it a try and make it. He had already planned everything, once he was in Seoul, must beginning with their practices, learn something new every day, would work necessary to achieve his mission, attend classes and try to be the best student of all... try to visit their parents and friends in Busan, make many new friends and when all was done, return to Busan to continue what he had left.

Yes, he still remember.. the memory of his friends and his family had been displaced by another type of memory, a different type of feeling, and there it was, in his memories, in his heart... he still loved him very much, even he missed so much, and even he repented for having done it aside, never wanted to hurt his love and yet he had, never wanted to leave him and yet it too had. The memories with him again roamed his head... the first time they met, did not remember it so well... but knew it had been for more than two years had gone to the same school, ever only after both just knew each other, and had become friends so suddenly, so fast... almost by magic had begun to go to school together every morning, being in its strategic point every morning, and had always tried to be a group for any class, he didn't care about the reproach that his friends had done thousands of times because he's spent more time with his new 'friend', had not cared at all, and even had intended to show his friends why he acted so, and had managed to bring their friends welcome his new 'friend', and together... the last year had been the best group of friends... and why other people cannot love and care about Jae Hoon, that was impossible... just thinking... who could not love him.

 

And the friendship that had begun as a beautiful way, which had been growing more and more, took them both to something that never would have understood, something that might never have accepted, if it not because they were together on that. The feeling of friendship had changed to something more... it was love, or is that they had always love each other in that way and had never noticed, feel the need of the other, feeling empty without the other... he confessed that was not the first time he felt attracted to someone of the same , that had already happened before with some school friends, classmates he liked, and even had come to like one of the substitute teachers who had once... but his love had never been returned.
 
He knew from long ago, the girls was no for him... that was not going with him; that he was convinced, had always liked the guys... but not just any guy either, he was pretty picky about his likes, that's one thing that everyone should be aware... always been lonely kids, funny, intelligent, kind, sincere and loved nature as he did it, he thought that was his type. All the boys he liked had always been very attractive, but not too much to make people 'popular' at school (he was for sure not attracted to the 'popular's', the ego of these people or they're thousand and one friends simply disliked him... he preferred someone like him, someone with good friends, someone with he could lie on the green grass in the morning, while enjoying the fresh air and blue sky). His ideal guy should not be boring, boring should not be at his side, and also should always have something to do and say, someone in whose company one enjoy, also had to be smart (this was one of the main requirements, that was very important ) as those who just hated going to school to hang out and nothing else, fools and BABOS were not for him.
 
Jae Hoon had been almost perfect for him, and it wasn't perfect for the simple fact that nobody is... but he had to admit that Jae Hoon had many of the qualities that he always want... the required qualities, actually he must to admit that Jae Hoon had all those qualities.
 
They had been friends since they were 11 years, and the 'like' had gone more... both were in love, he just had become his first love. A smile spread across his face, the mere fact of remembering everything that made ​Jae Hoon, makes he feel better, Jae Hoon had always done his last smiles and joy.
 
He remembered very well that at twelve had started go out as a couple, it had been the strangest thing of his life (since he had never been so sure that Jae Hoon like him), but that was definitely the best feeling of all, and had become his first boyfriend, and they're lived as boyfriends unforgettable moments, walking in green fields, enjoying fresh air.. and had their first kiss...

He stop thinking about all that things, he would not miss him now... He cannor miss him at that point... no after he just let him alone, after what he had done, he hated himself so much because of what he had to said, he hated himself at that moment... because for his dreams, he had to end that beautiful relationship, and he still loved him and missed him already, but remembered very well that he was the one who had ended their relationship of a year with Jae Hoon, saying that he should do it, he should go to Seoul... "Obviously he would not object... is such a good boy to forbid it, if on anyone in this world, he knew what was my dream...", he thought as he watched the sky and saw suddenly a storm of rain on the sky... he thought it was as rabies which had the beautiful sky that had always looked with Jae Hoon, who had always been clear and blue, now that he was upset with him, it was dark and scary.

 
"One thing I am more than sure... I came to Seoul to get my dream, no matter anything else... I am more than convinced that I'll fullfil... and when all of this will be done, then... we'll finally meet again... and me and Jae Hoon can escape to Las Vegas, as it once already planned...", he thought, Jae Hoon was the person for himl, the love he had always dreamed of... would love eternal... forever love.
 
*
 
it was raining at any moment, it seemed that the sky would fall for so much rain; and he felt should be a little more sheltered, or have put a raincoat, because his clothes had barely left the station had ended completely wet, and now he was dying of cold. His parents had gone to leave him to the station in Busan (they had not been able to go with him because it was Sunday and the next day they should attend to their respective jobs), he now was missed all of them.
 
Seoul looked quite different from the first time he had been in that city, perhaps the feeling that made him look different was that this time, he was alone in this huge city, and from that moment his life exchange... thousands of things would come of that I was convinced.
 
He walk slowly through the streets of Seoul, all his 'baggage' was a small backpack and a bag of saucer. In the backpack had clothes, some food, a book with their documents ... and belongings, and in the plastic bag were the gifts had given his parents, his brother and his friends when they had to say goodbye to the bus station that afternoon. He Continuous walking quickly trying to cover from the rain (although to no avail) the heavy rain that fell on his head; he should contact the company, there was waiting for him one of the managers who had met in the audition that he had done to become a singer (yes, that was his dream). Minutes later came to the right place, and that man was waiting, the manager, which if it was well sheltered and apparently a little tired.
 
-Sorry for being late - he immediately said, making the best possible bow... if anything their parents had done well with him was: they educated very well they're sons, even he thought he was of the few young people across the country with such good manners.
 
'Well, come on! - Said that man showing the way. A car was waiting for the both. He stayed silent, not know what to say, so was limited to only look through the window at his side (the windows were always a kind of soothing therapy), the streets were wet and the trees and vegetation that surely had in summer, were now dead because of winter in December. "How strange it all is, even as I miss my brother...", he thought... "I wonder what they will be doing now, and have eaten something?" Suddenly he had a strong desire to come open the door the car in which he was, and go running toward Busan, he was scared about his new life... but also he was somewhat stubborn at times, and if it had been decided to do something... go on, no matter how scared he feels.

 

-I'll take you where you're going to live all this time - that man was saying; at first he had not noticed that he was talking about, since I had been more immersed in his own world - you brought some clothes right? because these all wet, and you'd get sick the first day you get to the city... tomorrow you can rest all the morning, but we will arrange for and enroll you in any school, we'll try to find one that accepts you now, as these half year... the good thing is that your documents for college transfer are already done... so tomorrow afternoon will be ready to go, you take along all the documents we ask you to bring with you?
 
-Yes - he responded with all his might, he did not want to seem from the beginning that he was declined... was his first day and he was tired? that could not be possible.
 
-How old did you say you had?
 
-I turned 14 years last month or so - he answered immediately.
 
-Good... then everything will be fine, the others told you that you just have a partner now? But soon will get someone else, and this also confirmed... just the new one need to finish doing their documents with his school - the manager was telling him - I have understood that the 3 are on the same age... so... insurance all of you 3 will get along, either way our Jonghyun-ah is a good person, so try to get along.
 
-Yes - he answer again, this time not so lively as it once because he began to remember the friends he had left out.
 
He had fallen asleep, did not even know at what time, just remember that the manager had awakened him once they had reached to what would be his home to live for how long? he did't know.
 
Although the rain had not stopped, that might notice just by looking through the window. They lowered to the car and headed for the entrance of the house soon. The manager who had brought him to ring the bell there quickly, and fortunately did not have to wait long, as almost immediately the door opened, and through it came a boy and apparently wearing his pajamas.
 
-Hello!!! - The boy kindly greeting with a smile on his face.
 
-Hello... - he greeting trying again to form some kind of smile and so don't look like an antisocial.

 

The manager introduced them very quickly because he wanted to get right back to home to rest and eat something delicious. He inform to both kids would live there, and soon there would be a new boy. Before leaving the manager remember him again that the next day he could rest in the morning, and afternoon the manager would carry it for him to enroll in a school, and that Jonghyun would explain better as were their practice schedules are, and any doubt he would not hesitate to ask to Jonghyun. After giving some directions to Jonghyun, the man was leaving.
 
-Well... I guess you must be hungry - Jonghyun said shortly after - you said your name is Minki right?
 
-Yeah... Choi Minki... - Minki said.

 

-Well... this is the livingroom... though that is more than obvious... here is the room - Jonghyun continuous showing where was the room - you can leave your things there, ah! And here's the bathroom... I think better take a shower now and put on dry clothes... - He said as he showed where was the bathroom, and also told him where were the shampoo, soap stone and other.
 
Minki was left alone once Jonghyun went to what was the kitchen insurance. The house was small but was enough for two or three people, Minki stopped to look at the room, everything was something empty and well ordered, there was nothing on the ground, and everything was in place, had a couple of comics and various school books in a small rack that was on the side of the desk that was next to the window of the room.
 
Minki smiled slightly, a new life was beginning. Quickly removed his pajamas from the backpack he had brought, and immediately went to the shower... outside... was still raining.
 

----------------------------------

Here is the firts chapter!!

...sorry for mistakes, english is not my first language. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.. comment please :D this is just the beginning... there r still much more, if you have any questions don't hesitate to write me... thanks!!!!!

Song I recommend to you: Epik High - Umbrella

Bye!!!