~Final~

Love is Hurt (One-shot)

 

“Why I can’t call him? Khun, please answer me,” said Yoona while her hand still dialling Khun’s number. “Khun!!! Jebal… answer your phone.”

“Yoon, it’s your turn now. Hurry up and get ready,” said Taeyeon who suddenly appear from behind.

“Unni, please give me 5 more minutes. I need to call Nichkhun. My heart will not calm if I can’t hear his voice. Jebal Taeyeon-ah!!!” said Yoona while her hand still dialling Khun’s number.

“Yoon, I would like to help you but every member had finished put their make up on and only you who left now. There is 30 more minutes before this program start it recording, you need to get ready Yoon,” said Taeyeon who feel a bit fault but she need to.

“But…!!”

“Yoon, I know you love him but you need to think about us too.”

Yoona lower her head. Maybe Taeyeon is right. She needs to finish this faster then she can go to look after Nichkhun.

After 2 hours recording, Yoona hurriedly keep all her things into her bag and get ready to go.

“Yoon,where do you want to go? Our manager is not here yet,” said Tiffany after saw Yoona hurriedly went out from the room.

“Unni, I can’t stand it anymore. I call him but he doesn’t answer my call so I need to see him,” said Yoona.

“But Yoon, don’t you think, he need a time to be alone,” suggest Tiffany hope to keep Yoona calm.

“Ani…I need to meet him. Please tell others about this.”

“Ne… Take care Yoon!!”

At 2PM’s apartment

Dingdong…..dingdong….

Yoona ring the bell that place outside the apartment. After 3 minutes waiting, the door opens.

“Yoona!!!” said Taecyeon surprised. “What are you doing here?”

“Taec!! I’m sorry if I disturb you but I need to see Nichkhun,” said Yoona while enter the house and walk towards Nichkhun’s room.

The others 2PM’s member who sitting in the living room shock.

“Yoona!!” said all of them in union. “What are you doing here?”

“She want to meet Khun!!” answer Taecyeon

“It’s hard for us to see him as he lock his door and don’t get out from the room. We had done everything for him to open this door but still he just lock himself in it. I hope that with your existence here, He will be more opened to share his problem. We can’t stand it to see he like this. We just want our old member. The one who will keep asking about our health. Wake us up in the morning,” explained Junho.

“Junho is right, Yoon. We would like to share his problem but he doesn’t want too. He feel that he is the one who should take responsible of all this. Even I am the closest one with him, he still want to keep his feeling from me,” said Wooyoung in a serious tone.

It’s a first time for her to see the 2PM’s entire member in a serious look. Before this, they hide all of their pain, their sad behind the cheerful smile. But maybe this time, they can’t control it anymore. It must be hard for all of them to see one of their members like this but they can’t do anything to help.

Yoona approaches Nichkhun’s room and knock the door.

“Khun, it’s me Yoona. Please open the door!!!” said Yoona softly hoping Nichkhun will open his door. “Khun!!!”

Nichkhun’s still doesn’t give any reaction.

“Khun!!!” call Yoona again.

“Khun, we know that you need a space to discuss all of this with Yoona so we will leave both of you behind,” said Teacyeon before make a signal to his entire member to went out.

After a few minutes, Yoona can hear the door’s knob been twist. Then, the door open and Nichkhun’s appear behind it.

Yoona immediately hug Nichkhun as soon as the door’s open.

“Khun, maybe I don’t know about what you feel but please know that I am always here for you,” said Yoona while straighten her hug.

Yoona release the hug and look into Nichkhun’s eyes.

“Khun!!” call Yoona. She can saw the sadness that Nichkhun try to hide behind those eyes. By looking at Nichkhun’s face, she knows how much hurt Nichkhun is.

“Why didn’t you answer my call? Don’t you how much worried I am? Khun, please don’t do this thing again. I am really worried that something bad might happen….,” before Yoona could finish his word, Nichkhun’s interpreted

“Yoon!!” Yoona look at Nichkhun. “I’m sorry if I make you worried. I had thought about our relationship and all these deeply and I had come to a conclusion, I think….,” Nichkhun pause his words and try to accumulate all the energy he has.

“About our relation, I would like to take a break.” Yoona can feel her eyes started to get teary.

“What do you mean? Do you want to end our relation?”

“No Yoona, it’s not like that. I just don’t want you to feel the burden that I carry right now. Your career are still far so I don’t want to disturb it. I hope you understand. It’s not that I want to end our relation but I just want both of us to take a break and think about our relationship more deeply.”

Yoona started to shed tears.

“Along this 3 year we become a couple, what do you assume my love is? Do you feel burden by loving me? Don’t you believe on my love? Do you think I just want to be with you to high up my popularity? Yah Nichkhun!!! Answer me!!! Wae???”

Nichkhun keep silent.

“You don’t love me anymore, did you? When I first hear about the accident I truly put all of my trust on you. I believe that you are innocent in this case. I know that it is not your 100% fault. Each second that passes by, my head can’t forget to keep on thinking about you. What are you doing? How is your condition? Are you okay? Is there anybody who stayed by your side? That kind of words keeps display in my head. I tried to call you to get the answer but I still don’t get it. My heart can’t keep calm if I don’t see you with my eyes. I just wish to be by your side like how you be on my side when I am depressed. Khun!!! Jebal!! Even though you hate me but please let me stayed by your side. Jebal Khun-ah!!! Just for this time!!”

“Yoon, just go back. Your unnies might be worried about you. I’m sorry!!” said Nichkhun while take a sit on the sofa. Yoona look at Nichkhun with her teary eyes.

“Whatever happen I will always stayed on your side. Remember that!!!” said Yoona before running out of the apartment. At the same time, the 2PM members are coming back after take a walk around the apartment. They saw Yoona’s run out of their apartment with teary eyes.

“Yoon!!!” call them but Yoona doesn’t turn her head back and keep running until she disappear from their’s eyes.

“Khun, what had you done to Yoona?” ask Taecyeon in a serious tone after see Nichkhun sitting on the sofa while lowering his head.

“What did you do to her? Behave yourself man!!! She is the one who always stayed by your side. Why did you make her like that? Don’t you love her?” said Taecyeon while raise his voice’s volume.

“YAH KHUN!!! I’m speaking to you now,” said Taecyeon while grabbing Nickhun’s collar t-shirt.

“Taec!!!” call others in union while try to keep the distance between Taecyeon and Nichkhun.

Nichkhun lift up his head.

“Khun!!!” said Taecyeon softly in a shock tone after see tears streming down from Nichkhun’s eyes.

“I had breached my promise towards her to make her happy. I had made her cry. Just hit me!!! I reserve it, Taec. Hit me!!” said Nichkhun while hit his head. His tears keep streaming down his eyes. “I ruin our group’s image. I make all our effort all this years become meaningless just because of a simple mistake. I am really dumb. Hit me, Taec!!! Hit me!!!”

“Khun!!!” said Wooyoung while approached Nichkhun and hug him tightly. “Don’t think it that way,hyung!! We all love you and don’t want to loss you. Remember we are brotherhood. We will always be with each other even in up and down. Our friendship will keep alive.”

“Wooyoung is right,Khun. Don’t you think of us as you brother? What do assume all our kindness before this are? Do you think we just show it as a fan service? No Khun, we do it because we really thought of each other as a brother, a close brother. In our way to here, we had overcome all the hardship together. Even how much hurt it is, we still can overcome it because we are together. That is because we trust each other and we know each other pretty well. That is why we can stand here right now,” said Junsu in a serious tone while hug Khun alongside with Wooyoung.

“Remember Khun, I have said before just like the sky with no end, 2PM will fly as well in that endless sky,” said Chansung while also added the hug.

“Whenever we are running and one of us falls behind, we always carry them on our back,” said Junho before spread his hand to hug Nichkhun and the others.

Taecyeon look at them with tears form in his eyes. “Believe on us Khun!! We will always be by your side. Even how much time you need to recover back, we will wait for that time because we will only be 2PM if we are 6 not 5. Take your time man, we will wait for you,” said Taecyeon before joining the hug.

“Thanks guys. I just wanted to say thank you for coming into my life and being my true friend. As long as we are together, I can handle everything,” said Nichkhun while tighten the hugs.

At SNSD’s dorm

“Yoon-ah, please stop crying. I don’t want to see you cry anymore,” persuade Tiffany so that Yoona will not cry anymore.

“Unni, I really love him. I can’t live without him. I want to be by his side. If the world wants to curse me, I don’t care as long as he is by my side. I just need him by my side. That’s all,” said Yoona. Tears already streaming down her eyes.

“Yoon, he maybe has his own reason for making this decision. I believe this decision are also hard for him but he need too because he don’t want people to curse you. He doesn’t want you to hurt anymore,” Jessica tries to control her dongsaeng’s emotion.

“Why the world is not fair? He just makes a simple mistake but people keep bashing him like he is murdering someone. The victims are also at fault but why all the blame is just for Nichkhun? He is really having a difficult time right now but people just can’t stop commenting bad things about him. There is a lot more people out there who make more serious offences but why people don’t bashing on them? Why they just keep their mouth shut up for the case like that? But for Khun, they hurt him, they said a bad things about him and even threaten him. Can’t they think properly?”

“Yoon, these sorts of things is common for a person like us. Because Nichkhun and 2PM is on top right now so a lot of people are jealous on them and want to see them fall. They take each opportunity that they get to make 2PM fall and on this case, the luck is not on Nichkhun, but believe me this is just temporary. After this, people will forget about this,” answer Tiffany perfectly.

“I hope it will be like that. I can’t bear anymore to see him sad and all of the 2PM members don’t look like how they always look. They are not smiling like how they use to be,” said Yoona while close her eyes. The memories display in her mind.

The first time Nichkhun bring him to 2PM’s apartment and how the members keep make her embarrassed. There is always a joke coming out from their mouth that make Yoona’s laughing hardly but now it doesn’t seem like that anymore. She just hopes that the time will come back again and 2PM will be 2PM again.

After 1 month

“How do you feel now to be working again as 2PM?” ask the reporter.

Junsu: This is what I want from the start. 2PM will always be 6 and cannot become 5.

Nichkhun: Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they are always there.

Reporter: Wow!!! Such a deep meaning. What is you happiest and sadness moment?

Nichkhun: The sadness moment is when I have to get through a problem that just not affects me but also my team’s member and the happiest moment for me is when I get to know them and have them as my friend.

Wooyoung: The happiest moment for me is when I accepted into 2PM and the most miracle moment I ever had in my life is having them as my true friend.

Taecyeon: Wooyoung-ah, she asks you the happiest moment and the sadness moment not happiest moment and miracle moment.

All the members laugh.

Reporter: When do you feel happy being a member of 2PM?

Junho: I feel happy when I am with them. Every time we perform on a stage together, feeling their energy makes me think that if it weren’t for the exactly these guys, 2PM wouldn’t be what it is right now.

Caption: 5 years being an artist had taught 2PM a lot. They had overcome all the problems that face in front of them. We might said that 2PM is having the most difficult problem than others group started with departure of ex-leader, Park Jaebeom and lastly with Nichkhun’s accident case. But even how much obstacle come, they still keep their status as a number 1 idol group in Korea. Like their song “Don’t Stop Can’t Stop”, that is how 2PM keep moving until now. We would like to see more from this beastly group in future.

 

“ Khun!! I think it’s time for you to think about your relation with Yoona. Jessica always calls me to ask you to make a call to Yoona. I’m sorry if I late to tell you this,” said Taecyeon.

“It’s okay Taec. I understand.”

 

At SNSD’s dorm

 “Where is all the unni? Why don’t I see them?” ask Yoona while looking for her unnies after wake up from her sleep.

Dingdong…dingdong….

Yoona heard the bells ring and started to walk to the door. She opens the door and looks at the person that standing in front of her.

“Khun!!!” said Yoona shock. “What are you doing here?”

“Yoon, I would like to discuss something with you. Can I come in?”

“Em….ne…”

Nichkhun enter the house and look at Yoona. Yoona feel a bit uneasy. She then walks forward to the kitchen.

“What would you like for a drink?” ask Yoona while make a walk to kitchen.

“Orange juice or….,” Yoona couldn’t finish her sentence as she feels Nichkhun’s hands wrapped around her thin waist giving her a back hug.

“Khun!!!” said Yoona softly.

“Yoon, I’m sorry because I hurt you. I’m sorry because I leave you. I’m sorry because I can’t forget you. I’m sorry because I love you,” said Nichkhun softly while straighten his hug.

“Khun!!”

“I know that I am selfish but can we be together again?” ask Nichkhun making Yoona’s shock. She turns her body and look at Nichkhun.

 “What do you mean?” ask Yoona.

“Yoon, I know I had hurt your feeling. I know that I do not deserve you but please can we back like before?”

Yoona silent. Nichkhun look at Yoona but Yoona still keep silent.

“I understand if you have removed me from your heart. I deserve it,” said Nichkhun before make a walk away from Yoona.

“Khun!!!” call Yoona softly while holding Nichkhun’s right hand. Nichkhun turn his head and look at Yoona.

“Even a thousand year passing by, it still can’t reduce my love towards you. I really love you. Even I die I still love you,” said Yoona before hug Nichkhun. Nichkhun reply the hug.

“Thanks Yoon. I’m sorry because I hurt you. I promise you I will not hurt you again and will protect you because now I have been born again with more stronger Nichkhun.I love you Im Yoona.”

“I love you too, Nichkhun Horvejkul!!”



 

sorry if it does not satisfy you. i will try to make a more better story in future-:)
Keep supporting me-:)