Best of luck

Best of luck [ONESHOT]

I see you sitting there three desks away from mine. You turn around looking in my direction then smile. Your smiles aren’t meant for me… they’re meant for the person behind me. Lee Taemin. Smiling sadly, I look out the window and catch the sight of a beautiful butterfly. This butterfly is different from all the others because it’s wings are blue. I envied that butterfly. How it moved freely wherever it felt. I wish I could be like that; free. No worries troubling it, nobody doubting it's beauty...

The truth is… i’m in love with my best friend Choi Jinri… not only is she in love with the most popular guy in school, they are dating…

Another thing, I’m a girl. Sick right? Me, Jung Soojung in love with my female best friend… I can’t help it…

I get so weak when she’s around, can’t say a word can’t make a sound. She has me speechless, tongue tied… To think we’d ever have a chance even if I tried… When she’s with him I don’t know what to do.  Can’t help but think we could have been the perfect two. I want to give her the best of luck. It’s nearly impossible… when inside it hurts so much.

I have to admit.. when she tells me she loves him I cross my fingers wishing they were over. It gets hard everyday when I have to pretend and tell myself that I am not in love with my best friend.

So, I wish you.. the best of luck jinri.. even though it hurts me so much inside…

I’m sorry because loving you may become a burden to much to handle in the future… but for you I’ll keep it in because just being in your life is enough. I love you choi jinri… I’m sorry.