New Friend

Drabble: Jongkey as animals

 

Jonghyun quickly started running around the room as soon as he heard the familiar jimmying of the lock from the apartment door. He blinked confused as his owner came into the house with a little cage. Excited to see what was inside, he jumped and scratched at his owner’s legs.

 

“Jonghyun!” The tone of voice made the puppy slink down to the floor.

 

The man waited until he was sure Jonghyun wouldn’t jump around again then set the cage down. He unlocked the door and slowly opened it.  The owner reached his arms inside and yelped. He pulled his arms out to see the kitten latched onto him. The playful little thing was soon pulled off and set in front of Jonghyun.

 

The puppy stared at the kitten- who in return locked eyes with him.

 

“Jonghyun this is Key.” He heard from the human towering above them.

 

Keys ear twitched as Jonghyun his face. As payback for the little ‘present’ he smacked the puppy around a few times.

 

Jonghyun whimpered and lied down. He was confused as to what he did wrong.

 

Feeling sorry, Key sauntered over and rubbed his face against the sad little pup then jumped on his head and walking over on his back to lie down. Little did they both know, they were going to be inseparable.

 

 

I haven't written anything in a while so this is the end result I guess -laughs- Thanks for taking the time to read it though! I really appreciate it.