ONE

The Fish And The Pauper

*Donghae POV*

That Jessica! She's the hindrance to me being king! Can't she see appa is getting old? Aish! Now I'm stuck with this weird girl. I don't even think she speaks. I heard it, but I don't believe it. But, what she said, is it really true? I mean, I don't mind marrying a pauper, but, I do hope I fall in love.

"Prince Donghae, we're not in JeJu anymore. You're...attitude wouldn't work here. I speak, believe it, and it's true." Raia replied. I was shocked by her reply. I couldn't believe she heard me. "Anyway, Raia, where are we going to stay here?" I asked. Well, I really am curious. "Ah, my Prince, I have a friend here. She's a witch but a kind one. Her name is Yunni. We could stay with her." She replied without looking at me. "Oh? Then, I guess you're pretty often here." I asked with a bit of sarcasm. "Yeah, I am. Why? Have you seen me anywhere in JeJu is my 19 years on Earth? I don't think so." She retorted back. Talking with her won't take me anywhere. Might as well shut up.

We've been walking for hours. I'm so tired. "Prince, we were walking for only 10 minutes." This little girl said to me. "I'm not little." Ugh! She can get pretty annoying. "We're here." We were in front of a two-storie house. It was actually really pretty and had a comfortable feel to it. I wouldn't mind living here. "Wow, this house is amazing." I said. "You do know this was created through magic, right?" Oh, I forgot Yunni was a witch. So that was why her house was pretty. "YUNNI!! It's me!" Man, her sudden outburst startled me. "Eh? Raia? Why are you here?" A guy replied.. Who the heck is he? I thought Yunni was a girl. "Oppa, where's she?" "She has work today Raia. Oh, come inside." The who-knows-who-he-is guy said.

"I'm Lee Sungmin." The guy introduced himself to me. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Donghae." I replied. "I know." He said. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" I asked. "Oh, I'm...uh...well..." He was hesitating with his answer. I wonder why. "He's Yunni's kind-of husband. Uh...hm...ah!" Hm? Kind-of husband? What does that mean? "You shouldn't meddle with other people's lives your higness. It's not, appropriate for someone with a high status as yours." A voice said. "Oh, yeobu, you're home." Sungmin said. "Unnie, can we?" "Yes you can. But, your highness, that kind of thinking is prohibited here. You may be a prince in JeJu, but you're just a normal person here in Seoul. Please remember that. I will be preparing your rooms...done." What she said was the truth. The truth that I never wanted to face.

****

End of chapter.

What do you think? Comments are love^^