Time To Let Go...

A Lover's Final Goodbye

I had been sobbing for hours on and off. Was this really happening? After the promise to never break my heart? He hadn’t come home and rarely ever did to begin with. It was just me and our 2 infant boys alone in our slightly dirty home. After all that, I meant nothing at all to him. And neither did our 2 miracle babies. He was acting for the past few months, trying to cover up a relationship I already knew about. How could he do this to his own family? How dare he utter those three special words to me when they had no feeling or meaning behind them?
 
I looked over sadly at my bags that I already had packed at the door. I made sure to move the cribs to my new home quickly and my angels now sat in their carriers looking at me with confused expressions. How would I explain to them that the appa they loved so much wasn’t coming back for them? Joon looked exactly like him. I felt another tear unconciously run down my cheek. They were his genetically. They would always be a constant reminder. But I didn’t regret them in the least. They were my babies and I had to take care of them the way that any parent should.
 
After smiling slightly at them, I decided that now was the right time. I looked around the empty house. The one that I had loved so much and that held all of our memories. I sat my ring that I had been playing with onto the table for him to maybe find later. My dream of forever was being left behind for him to find. If he ever really came back, that is. I took a deep breath and watched as my Chansung appa took out the last of my bags. This was it. I would be leaving behind everything I once loved. That I still loved..
 
I picked up the carriers and took a deep breath. As I turned to the door, Ha Neul decided to talk for the first time in hours. “Appa!” I turned and saw him pointing at the family portrait on the wall. I felt the tears coming again and looked at him. “Ani, Ha Neullie. He’s not your appa anymore..” He looked at me confused again. “He doesn’t want to be your appa anymore, aegis. He’s really mad at umma right now and he doesn’t want to see us anymore. We’re going somewhere where we’ll be taken care of, okay?” I bit my lip when I saw the sad looks in their eyes before they too started crying.
 
I kicked the door open as tears began to flow again and carried the babies to my appa’s car. After I secured them I got into the front seat with my appa. He smiled reassuringly and took my hand, squeezing it gently. I smiled a bit and bid farewell to the happy life that never got to continue. I had lost my everything. My heart, my soul, my Minho.
 

A/N: This legit happened a couple months ago but I never uploaded till now. >< I cried really hard! But I hope that you liked it. <3