Chapter 1 :D I'M GOING TO KOREA- wait, HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA! what about Ae Sook? D:

My life changed... but to be with who!?!?

A/N: ok I am soooo srry T^T I couldn't update since my parents won't let me on the laptop cause school almost starting before, but now it already started sooo I CAN GO ON XD WOOT!~ :3 so anyways, Mimi and Amanda and I are going to pop in from time to time so their colors will be : Mimi: Bluish purple and Amanda: Pinkish Lavender 

A/N: So both of you introduce yourself to the readers!

Mimi: Hi, my name is Shin Hangah! You can call me Mimi if you want :)

Amanda: HI! XD My name is Kim Ae Sook! It's nice to meet you! :D Call me Amanda if you want. :3

A/N, Mimi, Amanda: We'll be back right after this first chapter! :D ENJOY!~ and don't forget to subscribe or comment if you want to. ;D

 

 

 

On the phone with Ae Sook...

 

 

 

Mimi: OMG D: Amanda! Stop being so loud T^T your killing my ears!

Amanda: OK I'LL STOP! But girl, so you saying that your grandma SOME HOW asked your parents 'bout this and got you a ticket to Korea?!?! I mean, what 'bout me? I WANT TO SEE MY BROS AND SISTERS TOO! T^T YOU GONNA LEAVE ME HERE WITH THEM?!?! YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT? RIGHT? D:

Mimi: ok ok calm down, I'm sure if we ask your parents you can go too. I mean we both haven't been back home in AGES right? Plus, you know I'm not going to leave you here with THEM, god their so annoying! Gosh, I think I'm deaf 'cause of you.. =3=

Amanda: SORRY! T^T I'm just sad you might leave without me D; I'm gonna be a loner if you did. T^T

 

 

 

 

Earlier before all this OwO... 

*FLASHBACK TIME!~*

 

 

 

 

Hangah POV:

'OK. OK. OK. HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLD UP! GRANDMA! You bought me a ticket to go to Korea?! :O

OK, HOLD UP. I'm not getting the picture here.. TIME FOR A FAMILY TALK! ASAP! >:O'

I walk out of my bedroom and into the living room where my parent are working on some papers. 

Mimi: Neh Appa, Umma, why are you accepting halmoni's idea of me going back to Korea?

​Umma: Hangah, know that we do want you to stay but, this is a good opportunity to go back and learn more about your culture and homeland. Also, you can bring Ae Sook with you as long as you have her parents permission. You both should go and see your brothers and sisters. We can buy the ticket for her to go with you.

​Appa: I agree with your mother, this will be useful and good for you Hangah. You should stay with your halmoni and Ae Sook, as long as you have permission from her parents of course. Go upstairs and call her about this and remember to pack up all of your things ok?

​Mimi: Ok I'll go talk with her. Alright night Appa, Umma.

 

 

​Back to the present time...^U^

 

​Amanda: Well I talked to my parents, they said that I could go with you so tell your parents to make sure to buy me a ticket with my seat next to yours ok?

Mimi: Don't worry I'll make sure :) So anyways, we should go and pack up ok? So I'll see you tomorrow ok Amanda?  I mean Ae Sook, we have to get used to our korean names since we're going back right?

Amanda: Hah! XD True, your right 'bout that Hangah :D Well I'll see you tomorrow at school ok? I can't wait to see our brothers and sisters! Hope they're well ^^ Night!~

Mimi: Toche! :3 Sweet Dreams!~ Don't forget to dream 'bout you-know-who~ XP

Amanda: HEY DON'T EVEN GET ME STAR- *hangs up*

 

Hangah: LOL XD I am going to get and earful from her tomorrow :P oh wells~ not my fault she used fall in love so hard for him! ;) Now, let's get packing!

 

The Corner:

A/N: Hey waddup? XD i hope this chapter was ok, i kinda made this at night so might not be so good..:P but i tried. So Hangah, Ae Sook, got anything to say?

Hangah: Ehhh i don't really have nothing important to say, just excited to see halmoni and go back to Korea. ^o^

Ae Sook: Yea I agree with Hangah, excited to go back and see our halmoni! :D

A/N: Well thats it for now guys! :D I hope this chapter wasn't too short, I didn't want to put too many things yet.

A/N, Hangah, Ae Sook: This is Fanficsftw21, Shin Hangah, And Kim Ae Sook! Signing Out!~ Bye~ ^w^

 

 

 

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So this is the first chappie that i wrote for this fic and i wanted to post it up and see if ug uys want me to keep this one or the new one aka the one above ;D ^, for the fic :3 so please comment you your answer! :D 

P.S the old one might be a bit tooooooo fast for the story ;P

you please remember to comment on the fic AND the blog so you can help me!~ ^w^

 

 

Chapter 1

 
I'm moving! :D but what about Ae Sook? :O
 
 
Hangah's POV:
 
OMO I'M GOING TO KOREA!!!
 
HALMONI I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!!
 
OMG I HAVE TO TELL AE SOOK ABOUT THIS!!! 
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
but what about Ae Sook?
 
I can't just leave her here with those erts and urgh popular people...
 
ASDFGHJKL WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!
 
ok calm down Hangah, your parents can ask her parents if she can come... no biggy...
 
oh well hear goes nothing...
 
 
 
Author's POV:
 
 
 
You go out of your room and go in to the living room. You see your parents looking at some photos from the photoshoot they've had recently. You walk up to them and stood in front of them nervous of what they will say.
 
"Appa, Umma? Can I ask you something?", you asked.
 
"Yes sweetie?", your umma said,"What is it?"
 
"Well I wanted to ask you if you can, you know, ask Ae Sook's parents if she can come to Korea with me since I don't want to be alone with no one that I know in school.", you replied.
 
Your parents though for a while before exchanging answers. 
 
"Sure, why not? We'll ask and see if they also want Ae Sook to go back to Korea with you.", your appa replied.
 
You thanked them, excited to tell Ae Sook about it. So, you ran into your room, picked up your cellphone, and dialed her number.
 
"Hey Hangah! Wassup!"
 
"Hey Ae Sook! Hey I have to tell you something really really BAD!"
 
"Ok, shoot!"
 
"Well you know my halmoni right?"
 
"Yep, you and I knew her when we were still in Korea."
 
"Yea, so earlier she sent a letter and it says that I should come back to Korea to live with her."
 
"So you going back?"
 
"Yup, but then i asked my parents if they can ask yours to let you come back with me and they said they'll ask your parents tonight since tomorrow we'll start packing."
 
"OMG! YES I WILL GO WOOT!~ KOREA I'VE MISSED YOU SO!~"
 
"ok ok calm girl. We still need to see what your parents say about you going with me."
 
"Actually, we don't. My parent said ok just now so... GIRL I'M STUCK WITH YOU 'TILL WE GET THERE"
 
"Jinja?!?! So you coming over to my house after you finish packing right?"
 
"OH HELL YEA GIRL!!! So see you later when I'm done packing ok?"
 
"Alright! See you later girl! And please don't go psycho on me when you see me ok?"
 
"okay~ TOODLES!~"
 
She ends the call with you shaking your head at how happy and energetic she was.
 
"Tsk Tsk Tsk, why do I have such a weird friend? Oh wait nevermind, its 'cause she looks almost the same as me and was my first friend. Oh wells, LETS START PACKING!!!~"
 
You start packing your clothes and what not that you had and stumbled upon a box of pictures from back then when you were still in Korea. There were pictures of you and a boy, though you didn't really remember who he was. You looked behind the picture and saw some words written on the back and it said.
 
"LilPandy Boo and ~~~~~~?", you whispered to yourself.
 
The last two words were faded and smudged so you couldn't read it. You decided to keep all of the photos from back then with you so you also pack them with your belongings. After you were done packing and got ready to sleep, you though about the picture, and said to yourself.
 
"I wonder if I'll meet him when I come back to Seoul?..."
 
You slowly drifted off to sleep as you thought about going back to Korea with Ae Sook, meeting your halmoni, and seeing if you can find that boy in the picture...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But of course you don't know what will happen in the future unless you do something about it...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(a/n: I hope this chapter was okay.. >,< still a noob at this D: oh and please suggest a boy band that i should use for the main band and who should be paired up with Hangah and Ae Sook! comment and subscribe! if you want to ofc ;3 I'll update as soon as i get some suggestions for the boy band :) )
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
SOOOOOO BASICALLY that was my noobish 1st chappie for this fic before the crash :O so plz comment ya? >w< TOODLES!~ also on the one before the crash, i didnt add the brothers and sisters part, so just pretend that i put it there :P im too lazy to add it right now..