A bad morning

Hard to say "I love you"

"Soo yeon ah wake up or you'll be late for the school"

"Mom, please let me sleep for 5 minutes"Sooyeon pleads her mom with sleepy eyes.

"Do you know its 7:30 already?"

Slowly Sooyeon comes down to the earth and realizes what her mom is saying.

"What? Its 7:30 already?" She puts on her glasses and takes a peek at the clock.She widens her eyes like she has seen a ghost.

"OMO~MOM its 7:45 ,you told me it was  7:30.NOW WHAT??"

"YAH.Don't you know that i've been trying to wake you up from 7:30.You don't even move a bit"

Before her mother could start complaining,she rushes to the bathroom.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sometimes she comes out of the bathroom wearing her school uniform and runs to get her bag.She puts all the books and notebooks inside her bag and slams the door and runs downstairs.

Mr Jung is reading the newspaper,Mrs Jung is working in the kitchen but Yunho and SooJung are nowhere to be seen.

"Mom,where are the others?'

"Do you mean Yunho and Soojung? Oh they left already"

'What?They left without me?"

"Sooyeon sit down and have your breakfast "

"Mom do you even know the time? Still,you are asking me to have the breakfast?"

She puts a piece of toast inside and runs out of the house.

"Sooyeon drink the milk and take your vitamins"

Mrs Jung runs after her daughter with a glass of milk and the vitamins in her hand.

"Mom I am getting late.Please let me go.I promise to take it later but now, I gotta run or i'm a dead meat today"

"It won't take even a second.Please .For your mommy"

Sooyeon stops and runs to her mother,drinks the milk and takes her tablet.

"See,I've taken ,now Bye!" As she turns to run ,she realizes many pairs of eyes on her.She hides her face and starts running again.

 

 

Sorry for updating late.I had exams so i couldn't update.

please comment and subscribe...saranghaeyo 

^_^