First Meeting and First Reality

•I'm Just A girl with A Big Dream•

                     *THUNG THUNG* *THUNG THUNG* *THUNG THUNG*

 

Hi. My name is you . I'm 21 years old girl. I'm not a korean but surely I'm an oriental asian from country named "Thousand Islands". Just same like thousands dreamer out there, I'm struggling to reach my dream to be able to be YG singer. But, this time it was my turn of fate. After struggling for 3 years on keep improving and mail auditioning to YG, finally. It's been a long time coming, but my chance's come. And I'd tell ya, I'm ready for this.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know why. But, I kept cold-sweating since I was inside the plane until now , here , inside the bus. Yeah, you guess right. I'm with YG casting team, along with other lucky contestants. We, the chosen one among thousands applicants that applied to YG, are having our way to the building. That we'll face our final judgement. I sat alone at the back seat of the bus, near the window. On the ride, the manager told us about what will we do next later for the live audition. Honestly, I didn't even understand a bit of his speech. All that I can understand is "Annyeonghaseyo.Che ireumeun *blablabla* imnida". ( it means : My name is *blablabla* imnida ). Sorry, I'm too nervous till I don't even remembered his name. I was comfortably sitting while enjoying every moment of the scenery of Korea for the first time till I felt a bounce beside my seat. I looked at the person beside me as fast as possible cause I don't want to be stamped by other person that I was a strange girl that like to admiring people's face. It was a young boy. I guess he's one of lucky contestant as me. From my slightly sight on him, I can see that he's tall and have a broad shoulder.Maybe around 180-182cm, it showed from his long leg.He has a fair white skin as I think he might be a korean. Just same like me, he has that dark aura that kind of mysterious or reserved people have.He's wearing a thick black jacket with a hoodie on and he put on his earphone to listen some music. I awkwardly sit on my position and refused to feel uncomfortable that way. So, I remain stay on my usual silent habit while head back on watching the roads and listen to some songs in my i-phone for my audition later.

Little did I didn't knew, someone was secretly watching me intensely.


And finally, we're arrived to YG building. It was a quite long journey to arrive here. But, this boy blocking my way of reaching out of this bus. This mysterious guy. I guess he's fall asleep on our way here. So, I awkwardly push his right elbow a lil in hoping to wake him up.Thank you my Goodness, he's a lil bit shocked at first and he turned his face towards me while showing his pokerface's face and finally I could see his face clearly.

I exhaled for the last time and pointing my eyes to the manager that have been waiting at the front of the bus at him. He seems understand my point and little did I heard he said "Mianhe" when he's about to reach the door. Yeah, he got kind of angellic face but, i couldn't care less about him since all that crossing my mind since then is about this live audition, about showing YG my determination to be his trainee.We're lined up by the manager in the parking lot inside of YG building.Luckily he explained in english about how we will directly have an live audition in front of the CEO, Yang Hyun Suk.

With a determined and passionate mind, I stepped into YG building along with the fellow contestants. Nervous-ing on what will I face later on.

 

 

 

A/N : Hi, readers. I'm sorry I just can make it out now. But, I'm speecless about how I love my subscribers here. Hello, I love you all. Please, patiently keep waiting for my updates,okay? And please tell me what are you thinking about this. ;p Gomabseumnida!~~~ <3