A fish out of water is called sushi

~*~I Like You~*~

Aissh. Seriously! My boss is driving me crazy! At least the pay is good. I mean seriously, who makes someone go all the way across town just to get this "special kind" of socks? They're the same thing in any other store! But the worst part is that I don't have a car.

Who's taking the bus~~~

Me.

It just makes me so mad!

My name is Im Yoona, age 22. I moved out of my parent's protective hold 3 months ago and got a job as a drama director's assistant. That means going around town, picking things up, cancelling schedules, and being yelled at by clients who are pissed at my boss.

Whoopdeefrickindoo.

I miss living under my parent's roof. I always felt safe. And I miss my little dongsaeng. Aigoo~~~ Little Taeminnie is so cute, even if he says he's a man now.

Ah! I almost missed my stop! Stop day-dreaming, Yoong! You have a job to do! 

I got off the bus, took out my iPhone -my duck phone case is sooo cute- and went to the MAPS app. Okay... let's see... Boss said that the place was called 'F33T'...weird name...

Oh goodie! It's only a 4 minute walk away from here. That's not too bad. So you take a left here... another left... wait, do I go straight? Aish! This app . Okay, calm down Yoong, you'll get through this.

I know! I can call Yuri to pick me up!

I took out my handy-dandy phone out, again, and called Yul.

Please pick up, please pick up...dangit, voicemail... How about Sica-unni?

Let's see... pick up, pick up, pick up... yes!

"Yoboseyo?"

"Unni!"

"Yoong? What do you need? I'm in a middle of something right now..."

"Oh, never mind then. I just needed someone to get me. I'm kind of lost."

"Really, I'll be on my way then! How could you get lost Yoong? You might get . Stay where you are. Unni is coming."

"Anniyo! You don't have to! Since you're in a middle of something, I can get somebody else to pick me up. It's alright."

"Are you sure?"

"Neh~ I'm hanging up now."

"Be safe."

I ended our call. Sica-unni is so nice. Kekeke. I wonder what she's doing right now...

Whatever. I can ask her later.

I should call Taecyeon-oppa. He has a car...right?

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Yoboseyo?"

He picked up so fast.

"Oppa! I'm lost. Can you-"

What happened? Did we loose connection? I looked at my phone only to see that my battery died.

"Seriously?! What did I do in my past life to give me this luck... I could always get a taxi... but how could I call one if my phone's dead?!"

Calm down Yoong... you can do this... retrace your steps. Why did Korea had to have so many streets?


I'm still lost... and I used the last of my money to buy my dinner...oh stomach, why do you have to be hungry?

It's getting dark... I'm so scared... The only time I remember being lost was at the fair my family and I went to. I was so scared I started crying and clinging on to some strangers.

The street lights started turning on and the last bit of the sun's light disappeared.

My feet hurts, my legs are tired, and I'm lost. What if I never find my way back? My family will miss me, Taeminnie might debut and I wouldn't see his first concert,  and Yul and Sica-unni, who are both living with me in our apartment, will start to worry.

I started tearing up. I tried not to cry, but my brain just wouldn't listen. The tears started coming down my face and I started to whimper.

It was a sight to see. A full grown woman was crying at the side of the road.

"Hey Weirdo, are you alright?"


 

 

Thanks for reading. Please comment and subscribe. And bring on the flames. I can take it. Some criticism is cool too.
I need an antagonist. Any ideas?