Chapter 1

Fate *ONESHOT

Ji Yong

"Sir a new girl has come to be your butterfly..again" the house ajumma said.

 

"Uh...ok..just let her in" I replied. Its like everyday..a new girl comes saying they are my lost butterfly...and they practically lie about everything.

 

They are here..just for my money I guess...Im looking for my butterfly..we met..14 years ago..when we were both 7.

*Flashback*
"Omma...where are..you..Omma!" 7 year old Ji Yong cried. Ji Yong and his family took a small picnic beside the Han river.

But Ji Yong was looking into the lake andfollowed a blue fish...but her gotton far from the picnic..and now he was lost.

Ji Yong cried"Omma..Appa" while walking while tears stream down his cheeks.

Then Ji Yong walked to another family..which was alos picnicing near the Han river.

"Ahjussi...did you see my appa and omma?" Ji Yong said to the father.

"Ani..but you can stay here while your appa and omma shows up..." the father said.

"Oh...keke hello." A girl with a butterfly pin.

"Hi...im-" the girl started..but before she can say anything,Ji Yong's appa and omma came running to Ji Yong.

In a rush Ji Yong got up but he left his dragon necklace on the picnic blanket and ran to his parents.

"Wait..dragon boy!" the girl shouted.

"Huh..." Ji Yong looked back and saw the girl with the butterfly pin running towards him.

"Here is my favorite butterfly pin..find me and lets get married." The girl said with a smile.

"Ok..keke..you can have my dragon necklace." Ji Yong said smiling. "You also have to find me!"

"Keke ok..but if I find you first...hmm..you have to buy me candy!" the gil said.

"Ok..but if I find you first...you buy me candy!" Ji Yong said.

"Ok" the girl said and ran to her parents.

*End of Flashback*

Why didn't I ask her,her name..that would of made it easier to find her...Ji Yong thought.

 

Then the door opened and this girl girl with a butterfly dress came in.

Butterfly dress..? Maybe it is..my butterfly..

"Hi..my name is Ahn So Hee..I am 21 years old...I had picnic at the Han river when I was young and..my appa foound a lot boy...appa let him stay while his parents looked for him..." So hee said.

My butterfly? 

"Ok..so where is the dragon necklace?" Ji Yong asked just to be sure.

"Huh..dragon..." So Hee trailed off.

Nope not my butterfly...my butterfly would of knew at the moment what the dragon necklce was...

"Sorry..but...the dragon necklace was lost when my family moved. So hee replied.

"Really...ok then..maybe you are my butterfly." Ji Yong said happily...while clutchiing on the butterfly pin.

Finally found my butterfly.

 

So hee blushed and smiled.

"So..you can leave now...meet me at the corner of "Sam Hong's" deli tomorrow." Ji Yong said.

"Ok..oppa" So hee said and made her way out of Ji Yong's mansion.

"Congradulations sir" my personally assistant said.

"Its ok..don't call me that...Seunghyun.." Ji Yong said grinning.

"Whatever." Seunghyun said.

 

 

Dara

"Omma..take care of yourself" Dara said through the phone. Then she said goodbye and hung-up.

 

She was going thorugh all this difficutly trying to earn money..while finding her dragon...after all these years..Dara still has the dragon necklace that her dragon gave her. She is gonna find her dragon someday.

As Dara walkied into her apartment biulding..her manager came by.

"Dara...you have to pay for rent...." the manager said.

"Mianhe...I promise...I'll earn enough money to pay for the 3 month of rent I owe." Dara said.

"ok..I'll give you 1 more week to earn at leat for 2 late rents" the manager said. The manager is a kind old lady.

"Kansamnida.." Dara said and rushed to her apt.

 

Dara looked at the time 9: 25 pm. Omo..I  gonna be late for work.

Dara quickly changed into her bar uniform and rushed off. Dara works at the local bar. She works at 3 jobs. from 3:30 am-8:00 am at the donut factory for making donuts.

Then 9:00 am-8:30 pm at the resturant as a clerk and waitress.

Then at 9:30 pm- 1:30 am at the local bar.

But Dara's income money is very little.

 

 

 Ji Yong

Ji Yong walked ot the local bar....his favorite place for now.

Ji Yong made his way to the 2nd floor where less drunk people are and only for VIP's...which right now..Ji Yong is allowed to enter..the fact that his cousin,Seungri owns the bar.

"Sir what would you like?" A tired bar attender asked.

"A.give me...my regular." Ji Yong said. The girl nodded and came back with Ji Yong's drink.

Ji Yong drank and drank...after 2 glasses he went to the Han river. The time was about...1:00 am.

Ji yong often came to the Han river to wait for his butterfly..wondering if his butterfly would come.

 

  Dara

"Dara noona..you look so tired...you can go home..now.." Dara's boss adi and gave her a smile.

" Mr Lee..." Dara said.

"I said don't call me that..you call me Seungri..ok..enjoy your night" Seungri said and left.

Dara took her bag and left. Dara went ot he Han river...it was peaceful at night...when nobody was there. Dara..walked  to the river..wondering if her dragon comes as well.

Then Dara noticed a guy also at the Han river...is..that my dragon?

Dara walked up to they guy.

"Hi..are you waiting for someone?" Dara asked with a smile.

"Uh..well..I was waiting for someone..but I already found her" the guy said. Oh..then it not my dragon.

Hm..is she..my butterfly? Nah..So hee is my butterfly...but..maybe..I could ask...nah..that would minding her personal things.

Hm..he is not my dragon...but maybe...just maybe..I could ask him..who he was waiting for...aish..nah..that would be too personal...

"Ok..then..hehe...I'll be going" Dara said and left.

 

Ji Yong

Ji yong walked home..leaving his thoughts about the girl he met at the Han river..

The next morning...Ji Yong got dressed and walked to the deli...to meet his "butterfly".

 

"Oppa!" So Hee said.

Ji Yong walked over and took her hands. Then across the street..he saw the same girl her saw last night.

Ji Yong took So hee hand and took her to a resturant.

"Annyounghasayo..welcome to Eat Up..here is your menu" a girl said when Ji Yong and So Hee took their seat.

Ji Yong looked up...and saw the girl from last night.

"Thanks." So hee and Ji Yong said. So hee caught Ji Yong looking at the girl and then anger boiled up insode her.

"Oppa!..What do you want to eat?" So hee shouted getting Ji Yong's attention.

"Uh..you can pick." Ji yong said. Ji Yong and So hee ate and talked. Then when Ji Yong and So hee got up from  their seat..Dara( the waitress that served Ji Yong and So hee)  came by to get their dirty plates.

So Hee  purposly bumped into Dara making Dara fall and then a dragon necklace came out of Dara's pockets...that caught the eye of Ji Yong's.

"Uh..miss where did you get this." Ji Yong asked picking up the necklace.

"Uh..boy gave it to me" Dara answered giving Ji Yong a puzzling look.

Ji Yong took out the butterfly pin form his pocket.

"Omo..how did my favorite butterfly pin get into your hands?" Dara asked.

"That is my dragon necklace" Ji Yong said and then Ji Yong  flipped over the dragon and it has his name carved on the back:

Kwon Ji Yong

Dragon/Butterfly?!?!" Dara/Ji Yong said at the same time.

"Hold on..oppa...what if she is cooking up a plan...to get you...Im your butterfly!" So hee said in a scared tone..afraid of losing all the money she could of had.

" Fine..then..lets see if you can answer this question.." Ji Yong said to So hee.

(This is a test..so Ji ask So hee first..then ask Dara)

"What was the bet I made wiht my butterfly?" Ji Yong asked So hee.

"Uh...I..uh...I forgot...that was 14 years ago..I really forgot" So hee said.

"Miss...whta was the bet I made with my butterfly 14 years ago?" Ji Yong asked Dara.

"The bet..was that..if the dragon found the butterfly first..butterfly had to buy dragon candy..but if butterfly found dragon first..then dragon has to buy dragon candy." Dara replied with a smile.

"My butterlfy!!" Ji Yong said and hugged Dara...by the look in his eyes..you can already tell...Ji Yon was in love with his butterfly..

"Dragon..whats your name?" Dara asked...Dara was in love wither dragon as well.

"Kwon Ji Yong..whats yours?" Ji Yong asked.

"Sandara Park..well call me Dara" Dara said.
 

"Hey..what about me?" So hee cried.

"Your punishment..of lying to me..is paying the money...for the food that we ate.." Ji Yong said.

"WHAT?!?" So hee said.

"Yes..oh and butterfly..you can quit your job at the bar." Ji Yong said.

"What..but I have to pay for my 3 month rent." Dara complained.

"I'll pay" Ji Yong said.

"No..Ji..you keep your money..I have..I cna pay" Dara insisted.

"No..lets go..we are gonna tell your boss" Ji Yong said and pulled Dara to the front of the resturant...Bommie came out.

"May we help you sir?" Bom asked..giving Dara a what-the-hell-is-going-on-look.

"Dara is gonna quit her job." Ji Yong said simply.

"Uh..ok..Dara..your boyfriend is really good looking!" Bom said giving Dara a playful smile.

"Bommmie!!!" Dara whined to Bom.

"Listen ..boy if you don't take care of my ssantokki..I WILL go bominator on you..you hear..?" Bom said to Ji Yong giving him a serious face.

"Yes..mother." Ji Yong said.

Dara took her stuff and followed Ji Yong out the door.

Ji Yong and Dara walked home...fighting abut who should buy who candy..since Dara thinks that she found Ji fisrt by the Han river...but Ji said he found her fist at the resturant.

If this isn't fate...then what is it? Dara and Ji Yong thought