Final

You "saved" Me

Nobody's POV

Eunhyuk finally turned 18 that means he is legal so the first thing his friends told him is? Clubbing of course they have been telling Eunhyuk how much fun they have in clubs as they get drunk and dance all night long. As Eunhyuk always get persuaded by his friends easily he agreed of course.

Eunhyuk's POV

Why did Heechul hyung buy me this clothes they are too what should i say y? exposing? hmmmm i will have to do as he say because we just have to otherwise bad things will happen to me. He bought me a lace shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. i guess i should get ready i don't want to be late or the others are going to kill me.

Nobody's POV 

they all were at the club the music was loud Eunhyuk got excited as he is into music his friends are already pulling him towards the bar they said "little drink just makes the night better". they had a few shots well more than Eunhyuk wanted though they all went to the dance floor and danced to the beat they were all hyped up and soon after the alcohol started to kick in Eunhyuk's head started to hurt as he couldn't walk properly he went to sit near the bar he sat down and leaned his head on the bar's table. He felt someone poke him he turned to his side to see a erted old drunk ajusshi winking at him.

Ajusshi: hey cutie you here alone wanna have some drink?

Eunhyuk freaked out he had never been hit on like this before sure he has been asked out by both girls and boys but they were of his age and in the right state of mind. of course he rejected as he was too busy falling for his high school crush. The Lee Donghae as aka (also known as) the Cold Prince he doesn't talk much only smiles a couple of times but handsome as hell. His friends are all used to his personality many have asked him out as have broken their heart as the only reply he gives is a stare and walks off. He is the basketball captain many students look up to him.

Eunhyuk : Sorry ajusshi but i like someone else

Ajusshi: now now don't be shy i know you want me *wink* *wink*

Eunhyuk freaked out he did know what to do he froze when the ajusshi was trying to get closer to him. Then a hand wrapped around Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk's POV

I was freaking out why is this ajusshi trying to do ewwwww why cant i move OMG someone help me!! then i felt someone snake their hand around my waist i quickly looked at the side as i saw the one and only Lee Donghae. wait wait is this a dream Donghae? the Cold Prince? My Crush? the next thing he said startled me

Donghae: Sorry ajusshi but he is with me *giving a death glare to the ert ajusshi*

Ajusshi: Oh ok sorry for disturbing you kid * and walked off fast*

Donghae's POV 

i had been keeping my eye on Eunhyuk since he entered the club why is he wearing sinful clothes of course he will attract peoples attention arghhh well even mine but still i don't want other people to look at him this way.

Nobody's POV

Donghae moved his hands away from Eunhyuk's waist and stood in front of him taking his leather jacket off.

Donghae: here put this on

Eunhyuk: ummm why donghae-shi? and thank you for earlier

Donghae: just put it on and your welcome

Eunhyuk: but you will feel cold. 

Donghae: Eunhyuk we are in a club and just wear this jacket if you don't want to get unwanted attention again.

Eunhyuk just nodded and put on the jacket he couldn't help but think Donghae was trying to protect him. 

All of a sudden Eunhyuk's friends came and took him to the dance floor again the alcohol had worn off after a little rest and Eunhyuk danced his off (A/N yea he did i like it XD) he still had Donghae's jacket on.

Donghae couldn't stop staring at Eunhyuk the way Eunhyuk painfully did those sinful hip s only attracted more eyes. Donghae couldn't take it anymore he walked towards Eunhyuk and pushed everyone who was in his way and took Eunhyuk's hand and dragged him outside.

Eunhyuk: Donghae-shi what are you doing? 

Donghae just gave a soft stare

Donghae: Eunhyuk do you not realize what your doing? 

Eunhyuk just gave him a questioning look.

Donghae: aishhh never mind lets go home i'll drop you off

Eunhyuk: but i want to go back and dance *pout*

Donghae: No its too dangerous there

Eunhyuk: it's okay i can take care of myself

Donghae: What??? as if come here

Donghae pulled Eunhyuk's hand

Eunhyuk: NO!

Then Donghae LOST IT...

Donghae: Will you stop it do you know how hard it is to watch you dance and have other people watch you as if they want to you? i want to rip their eyes off seriously who do they think they are arghhhh....

Eunhyuk realized Donghae was jealous after all he just smiled at Donghae he couldnt believe even the Cold Prince had this side of him

Eunhyuk: *blushing* Pabo i like you too

Donghae: WHAT? how did you know i like you???

Eunhyuk just hugged the taller man his hands behind Donghae's neck and Donghae automatically hugged him back. they soon figured out their feelings for each other and kept hugging.

Eunhyuk's and Donghae's friends: AHUMMMMM!!!!

Eunhyuk and Donghae quickly broke the hug and stood beside each other blushing.

Heechul: FINALLY YOU TWO geez i couldn't stand you two just staring at each other everyday and not confessing. And Eunhyuk how was your clubbing experience then?

Donghae: He will never go to any clubs from now on he is mine!!

Donghae said confidently while holding Eunhyuk's hand while Eunhyuk just stood their blushing

Heechul: you cant do that he has his own freedom and he was our friend before he became your boyfriend 

And that night Heechul and Donghae argued until they went back home. Of course Donghae dropped Eunhyuk off but he did not leave before they had their shy first kiss.