Joygiver

Teacher,...Saranghae!

Name : Park Hai Lee

Date Of Birth : December 16, 1998

"Park Hailee, A 14 Yeras Old Third Year High School Student Was Almost By An Unknown Man. According To The Witnesses, Ms Park Was About To Go To School When A Myterious Guy Pulled Her Into A Dark Alley. He Almost Her But According To The Witness, A Teacher Of Seoul Shine High, where Miss Park Hailee Goes, Saved Her From That Unknow Guy, The Students Were curious, Even us.. What Kind Of Relationship Does  Miss Park Hailee And That Teacher Have?"

 

"Aigoo, You Are On News, Hailee-ah, Even Me..Aigoo" Lee Teuk Sighed As He Turned Off The Television. "O-Oppa..?" Hailee Squinted Her Eyes,

"Aniyo, Sleep More." Lee Teuk Placed His Hand On Her Forehead, "Does It Still Hurt?"

Hailee Shooked Her Head. "Aniyo, Thank To You, Oppa" She Smiled.

His Heart Stopped For A Moment. "If I Could Only Tell You What I Feel" He Thought.

 

"So You Are Okay Now?" Lee Teuk Brushed Her Hair With his Hands. "Ne, Oppa." She Said.

"Sleep More So We Could Continue Our Lessons With Hangul" Lee Teuk Smiled.

"Ne, Oppa.Thank You" She Said And Closed Her eyes

 

"Oh Hailee.." Lee Teuk Called Her. "Ne Oppa?" She Asked While Her Eyes Are Still Closed.

"We Are Excused From Our Classes From Now On Until 2 Weeks from Now."

"Huh? Wae Oppa?" Hailee Asked, Lee Teuk Felt Happy To Hear Her Speaking In Korean..A Little Bit.

"Because Of The Accident And Because I Told The Principal To Excuse Us Because You're Still Learning Korean.."

"b-But" Hailee Opened Her Eyes.

"You Won't Learn If You Don't Understand What The Teacher Is Saying.." Lee Teuk Smiled And Pinched Her Cheeks.

"Right.." She Smiled And Pinched Back His Cheeks.

"Now Rest.." Lee Teuk Said.

 

As She Closed Her Eyes, Lee Teuk Stood Up And Walked Closer To his Desk Table And Arranged His Things, Including Hailee's Bag.

He Smiled, "I Wish You Liked Me Too." He Thought.

"I Can't ...Stop This feeling." He Whispered. He Arranged The Books Accordingly, He wiped Away The Dusts From His Desk.

He Went To The Mini-Kitchen And Looked for Something To Eat.

"Ramyun..Ramyun And Ramyun.Aish.Those Guys!" He Sighed.

He Glanced At Hailee, And Smiled.

"You Are Really My Joygiver." He Said As He patted His chest. "I'm Really...Inlove With You." He Thought.

 

"If Only..I Could..Tell You What I feel Deep Inside.." He Thought.

 

 

Hailee Smiled As She Heard Lee Teuk. "Joygiver?" "Oppa..I Love You..I Wish ..We Could Be...A Couple.." She Thought.

 

"If Only..I Could Tell You What I Feel Deep Inside.." She Thought.

 

 

 

 

"I Love You. And I Can't Stop This Love Any Longer." They Whispered.