Third Chappie!

Teacher,...Saranghae!

Omo! Our Chapters 2 - 4 Are Gone! :((

We're Just Gonna Replace It, Don't Worry!

                                                                                                         *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

 

"Mom!" I Shouted. "Oh What, Dearrie?" She Shouted Back. "Where's My---" But Before I Could Finish My Question..

"Im Not The One Who's Using That, You Should Look In Your Room!" She Shouted. And Wow, My Mom Is really..

I Wander If I Would Be Like Mom...When I Become A...

                                                                                                                                     Mother.

I Blushed, As I Pushed My Door To Jerk Open. "Ahh, Where's My--There It Is!" I Smiled. "La~La~La~La~" I Skipped As I Placed My Books Inside My Bag.

"Why Is My Daughter So Happy~?" Mom Jerked In, And I Was Startled. "Mom!!"

"Mwo~?" She Cutely Asked, Haha, It Won't Work On Me.

"Mom, Stop That, It isn't Working! You're Old For That...Aegyo" I Said.

She Glared At Me, Which Made Me Shiver.

"Eomma!" I Pouted. "Aigoo, You Really Should Get One." She Sighed. Get One?

"Get What?" I Asked, And She Smiled. "Get Someone Who Could Understand You!" She Said.

Huh? She Doesn't Understand Me? What?

 

 

I Left My Bag And Followed Mom.

"Mom! What Are You Saying?" I Asked, She Didn't Stopped Walking. "Moooooooooom~" I Whined.

"Mwo? Go Now, Your Gonna Be Late." She Shoo-ed Me Away.

I'm Gonna Cry.

 

Im Tearing up, I Could Feel My Tears Forming. "Mom, What Do You Mean?" My Voice Croaked, Which She Had Noticed.

"Mommy.."

"baby, I Said.. You Should Get..A..."

 

"A?"

 

 

"A Lover, So Now Go" She Kissed My Cheeks And Smiled.

I Blushed As I Stared At The Ceiling. "Baby Girl, Go Now.. Your Teacher Must Have Been Waiting~" She Giggled.

But I Stared At The Ceiling, Not Moving At All.

"Baby~ Go now And Study Hard!" She Threw Her Fists On The Air.

"Baby Girl~ Go Now And Study Hard So That Your Crush Would Notice You!" She Pushed Me Aside---Making Me Fall From The Bean Bag.

"Oh Right! You're Right Mom! Byeee!" I Excitedly Rushed To My Room to Get My Bag And Kissed Her On The Cheek.

"Bye! Have A good Time With Your Love One!" She Waved And Smiled At Me.

 

 

                                     Ne. right, I Should---Wait, How Did She Knew...How Come..Did She Eavesdropped?

                                                                                                                    Omo.

When I realized That...I Looked Back At Mom And She Smirked.

"Now, Go! he Must Have Been Waiting!" She Placed Her hands On Her Hips

          "Baby, Go Now! And When you Go Home, I'll Prepare Something For You! But You Need To Tell Me...Everything~" Mom Winked.

 

I Walked Faster---Not Looking Back. "be Careful!" She Shouted.

 

              Gosh. My Mom's Voice...Is Really Loud. I'm So Embarrased.

 

Could Somebody...Explain Why Am I Feeling Like This? I Feel Like An Idiot.

 

                             Pabo Me. Pabo Me.

 

Author's P.O.V

Hailee Walked Like A Crazy Girl. Her Legs Were So Straight--That All People Were Looking At Her.

 "Ottoke?" She Asked Herself. She Sighed And Glanced At Her Watch--Just To See..

"Its Already...8 Am?! Ottoke!!?!" She Shouted, Everyone Looked At Her--But She Ran.

 

As She Was Walking---Running, She Bumped Into A Man. "Mianhae!" She Apologized And Quickly Ran.

But He Held Her Wrists. "Mwo?!" She Shouted---Obviously, Annoyed.

"Baby, Why Don't You remember Me?" He Smirked.

                                                                                                                  "Oppa?"

 

"Ne, Its Me..Hailee" He Smirked And Grabbed Her Body. She Find It..Awkward And rude.

"Ah..Its...You're Hurting ME...Let---Go!" She Pulled Her Wrists But He Was Too Strong.

"Baby, How Could You---Abandon me?" He Asked. She Tried To Pull Away but He Leaned Closer.

"Baby...Why?"

 

"Oppa, Mom And Dad Didn't Liked You. That's All" Hailee Harshly Said.

"Mwo? How Come You Didn't Even Fight For Me?" he Faked His Sad Emotion

           "Oppa..Let--Go" She Whined.

"No. I Wont"

              "I'm Gonna Be Late" She Glared At Him, but He Smirked.

"You're Hard To Get, You Know That?"

              "Let Go!" She Tried To Kick Him But He Grabbed her Waist And Started To Grind His Body To Her's

"Oppa..."

        "You Know That I Like You, You Know That I Love You, You Know That I Want You, And Most Of All, I'm Obsessed With You"

 

"Oppa..." She Started To Cry. But He Smirked More.

         "I Want You.." He Whispered. Hearing His Voice Made Her Sick.

"Oppa...Please.." She Cried.

               "I Want You.." He Repeated.

"I Want You And...Your Body" He Smirked.

 

     "Help!!!!!!!!"

 

                                                                                                                       ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

How's The Third Chapter?

Please Comment! Comments Inspire Us!

Do You Liked (Love) Our New Poster? Then Comment!

♥ Subscribe To My Latest Fanfic! :

When I Open My Eyes (Photograph)

Who's That Guy?

What Will Happen To Hailee?

What Happened To Our 2 - 4th Chapter??? :((

 

~SonElf139