Chapter 1

Hidden Feelings

 

    

             Back in 2006, Yoona and Kyuhyun saw each other for the first time. The eyes that appeared a bit cold and the girl's were full of curiosity and warmth. He intrigued her with just about everything. She just simply glanced at him from time to time, still curious. In 2007 the two became more of acquaintances with her bit of teasing here and there. Sooner and later they became friends. He was there to comfort her, and she was too there to comfort him. As the years passed she became one of his only female best friends, and she took pride in it. She was his weird grandma deer, and she always giggled with an extra twinkle in her eye whenever they were together. 
             
      In his perspective, Yoona was bright and adorable. Also weird. Honestly speaking the boy really liked her legs, and her pretty forehead. He secretly glanced at them when she wasn't looking, and smiled to himself. The minute he layed eyes on her, he wanted to know more, but at the moment, he was too shy. They hung out in groups, but he found himself wandering to her pretty face all of the time. Everyone around them found them to be cute together, but they simply brushed the comments off and laughed. 
       
          Gradually the two started to form feelings for the other. Their friendship was like a seed that had been watered, and finally bloomed into a beautiful flower. She never told him her feelings, and he didn't say anything about it either, both fearing that the other would laugh at them and reject them. So the feelings were locked inside of their hearts. 
     
            As time flew by, Yoona went from being a pretty teen, to a gorgeous woman, making it extra hard for him. Kyu became more appealing to her too, but now there was a new wall. They dated other people. Yoona was close to a bunch of guys, so there really was no stretch in finding a boyfriend,   but he on the other hand didn't date as frequently. Until Victoria came along. Yoong never told him that he made her happier than her boyfriends, but that was that. Victoria became close with Kyu, and the two dated and were also best friends.
       
              He still texted her, and a wide grin would appear on her face every single time. But then there was his radio interview on who were his female close friends. Kyu mentioned Vic first then Boa, and then he even almost forgot to menion Yoona. Reality hit her that she was no longer his number 1, and her precious tears flowed down her face. She missed being the girl with him most of the time, and being with Taecyeon really didn't make anything better. 
       
                 Kyuhyun still cared for her, but he did actually like Victoria. Being with her was nice, but everytime he saw Yoona he wanted to run and embrace her like he used too, be he can't now because Vic would get jealous. The two were confused individuals that didn't know what to do with themselves. At least he's still my bestfriend she thought.

 

Authors note: Sorry if it , I still have writers block. :p This is just explaining their current relationship, and thanks for reading anyways.:)