Chapter 1

Guns and Candies.

"Ugh, why is it so boring today?" Ren thought to himself and then let out a sigh.

"RINGGGGGG!" The school bell announced. 

"Alright class is over, but don't forget your homework." The teacher said.

All the students ran out of the classroom except Ren. He was asleep.

"Ren-oppa? Wake up!" Andrea shouted at him. "Huh? Oh, Hello Andrea. What are you doing here?" Ren asked.

"I came to wake you up!" Andrea said happily.  "Is class over?" Ren asked again.

"Duh, that's why i'm here right? Common sense please." She said then laughed. "Oh, Ok. Let's go." Ren said.

*At the front door of Andrea's house.*

"Bye Andrea, i'll see you tomorrow!" Ren said happily. "Bye Ren-oppa!" Andrea replied.

"Man, Andrea is sorta annoying.Why did I notice this just now?" Ren said to himself while walking home.

Ren finally reached the destination of his house.

"Umma,Oppa i'm home!" Ren shouted. "Ren, come to the kitchen." Ren's mother replied.

Ren walked towards the kitchen, finding them celebrating.

"Why are you guys celebrating?" Ren asked. 

"You got accepted to Music Arts High!" Ren's mother said. "I did?" Ren asked in disbelief.

Ren's father showed him a message from Music Arts High. Ren took the message and read it.

Ren's eyes widened. "I did get accepted to Music Arts High!" Ren said happily.

"But you're going to have to get a dorm." Ren's father said. Ren silenced for a while. "What do I do now then? Ren asked.

"Well, you're going to get a dorm!" Ren's mother said happily. "But I don't want to be seperated from you guys." Ren said.

"It's Ok Ren, it's part of life." Ren's father said "Fine. But promise to call me though." Ren said. "Alright." Ren's father said.

"Here's your uniform." Ren's mother gave his uniform then told him to eat then sleep after.

*The next day*

"Bye mom, Bye dad. I'm gonna miss you." Ren waved goodbye. Ren's parents also waved goodbye.

Ren waited for the bus to arrive. And  finally It arrived. It was full of students from Music Arts High.

A blonde kid called Ren, offering his seat next to him. Of course he could'nt decline that offer. So he sat beside him.

"Annyeong,i'm Mir. " Mir told Ren. "Annyeong Haseyo, i'm Ren.""Ren also told him "Nice to meet you Ren." Mir said happily.

"Can we be friends?"Mir asked Ren. "Sure." Ren replied. As the bus was going to the school, they talked alot, building a relationship.

The school bus arrived at the school. And there was a place where people were crowding on.

Mir took a look at it. It's the list of your roomate in the dorm.Mir took a look at Ren's. A slight gasp was heard.

"Who's JR?" Ren asked Mir.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm soo sorry. I did'nt mean it! We just had to go somewhere without me knowing. -__- I did'nt get a chance to update yesterday. Sorry. Any ways, Here it is. Is it short? Sorry. I'm not good at writing fanfiction, I just can't keep my inmagination to myself.  Also, Andrea is Ren's girlfriend. But i'm not refering Andrea to anyone though. And, @Mblaq_Mirue, Thanks~ :)  

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED!