Kirin Arts High School

You are MINE

Your P.O.V : "I heard that I am goinh to a art school this time." I said to my driver."Miss , yes you are goinh to a Kirin Arts High school this time , we decide to send you there,and we hope this will be the last time tranfering you." "This is the 67 times I think?" "Its the 69 times , Miss. We had reached , enjoy your 1st day of school!" He smiled at me but I give him a coLC expression. "Bye.I will go back home myself." I said and closed the car door.*So this is it.*(The one with stars are what you are thinking^^)

I went in , everyone was looking at me and talking about me."Is she the new student?" "Ya!She is the daughter of Shinhwa Group!" ..*As usual,The same comments* I didnt care much and went up the stairs to the principle office. Someone bump into me and I fell."YAH!WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" a heard a guy voice , I looked up and saw 5 guys infront of me , I stand up and said"You are the one who need to watch where you are going." and walked pass them."YAH!HOW DARE YOU!!" He called , But I continue walking .

I open the principle office door and saw a middle age man working.He looked at me with a friendly look and said " So , you are Leon right?Nice to meet you and welcome. I am Mr Kim." "Mr Kim , ya I am Leon" "This are your books and timetable.Ohya! And this your locker key and number.enjoy your day." He took out some books and papers and a key with a tag number."Thanks" I took all the things and left the room.I went to my locker and put all the things inside and went to my class.

Key P.O.V: "Who the hell is that girl?!doesnt she know who am I?"I said angrily."I think she is the new girl , I heard that she tranfer 69 high schools , she is so called "Troublemaker" Minho hyung said."She's cool and pretty!"Taemin said happily.*She is gonna get it from me*

Your P.O.V: I walked into the classroom , 24 pairs of eyes looked at me , I saw the guys I bump into just now but the other 2 wanst here."Hi , so you are the new student Leon?I am Mrs Öh your form teacher.May you introduce yourself?"She said and she look nervous."I am Leon , As your heard I am the troublemaker , I wont be here long , So dont worry.and my seat?"I asked."There"She pointed at the seat at the back.I walked though pass the tables and sat down at my seat and start to sleep.

Key P.O.V: *So she is in my class.This will be fun.* She walked and sat beside me and start to SLEEP?!1st day of school she is sleeping?She is really a trouble ya?"Hyung , she is in our class!"Taemin said when holding onto a chocolate bar."Yah,Dont mess with her , and get into troubles again key!"Jonghyun said.Like I will listen~~

Nobody's P.O.V: Dinggg~~ "K this is all for today , remember.."Leon stand up and walked out the classroom while Mrs Öh is talking.But Mrs Öh Didnt said anything , she is too scared.Key and the 2 boys followed her."Stop there"Key said .Leon turned and said"Problem?" Minho and Onew joined key and the 2 boys."Hi , we are SHINee and I am Minho."Minho said."Hey , I am Onew" "Jonghyun!"He said excitedly "Hi I am Taemin! And he is key" Taemin said while pointing at key.

^^ Thank for reading <3