Zhoumi/Victoria

Oneshot Fics (SMtown)

For Pink-Lemons (Tumblr)

______

“Sshh….” Victioria whispered in Zhou mi’s ear, causing shivers to run down the man’s spine.  Leaning over him, with catlike grace, Victoria, smiled a mock innocent smile, that made his stomach do back flips.  It was dark within the closet that she had pushed them into but his eyes adjusted quickly.

“V-“

“Shhh…” she whispered once more.  Mimi was frozen in place as Victoria’s hand traced over his shirt, up his abs and to his shoulders, she retraced back to the first button on his white collar shirt and started ing it.

Zhou mi quickly grasped her arm to still her advance, and their eyes locked, hurt swirling in hers.

“Princess, please…” Zhou mi got out of his constricted vocal chords.  He had never addressed her as ‘princess’ ever before, she hated being called that and they had always been too close for formalities, but in this instance it seemed Victoria had forgotten who she was and her duties to all the people of China.  

Tears streamed down her pale cheeks, causing Zhou mi’s heart to feel as if it had a thousand pricks through it.  Maybe, it was too cruel to distance them with her title.  It wasn’t fair of him to do that to her.

“I’m so sorry Victoria, d-don’t cr-“ She lunged to him with a fiery kiss, her lips pressing into his, opening his mouth, and lapping at him.  Zhou mi lost himself for a second, overwhelmed by the rich taste that was Victoria and the heat from her body plastered to his.

Victoria was always beautiful, ever since Zhou mi had first moved into the palace to teach her.  They had bonded the very first day they had met, but back then she was still a child.

‘She still is a child.  A child destined for a prince already.’ Zhou managed to push her off him as he backed against the wall, gasping, trying to control his urge to kiss her again and again without remorse.

She crept toward him, seductively, yet with her large eyes, she batted, and the red lips she pouted, she looked totally innocent.

“Mimi…” She said “I love you.”

 ‘I love you too’ Zhoumi’s heart screamed.

“Victoria… you’re getting married tomorrow” He said instead.

She stayed silent for a while “I know”

“Then why throw that away-“

“I love you” She repeated.

“Love him” He said, trying to put on a cold demeanor yet failing to.

“Love him” He said again his voice breaking this time and faltering.

“Love him” He said once more with force in his voice.  He wants her to be happy, the only way she would be happy, the only way to save their country, was through Victoria’s marriage.  He could not afford to be selfish and whisk her away with him, no matter how much he wanted to.

Tears fell from her eyes once more but this time Zhou mi didn’t apologize, he couldn’t say what she wanted him too.  He couldn’t say how he truly felt about her.

‘I love you’

“I can’t love him” She sighed out between sobs “How can I love him when my heart is so full of love for you?!”

‘I love you’

“That’s not love.  You’re just more comfortable with me because you’ve known me for a long time.  It’s just friendship that you’ve mistaken for love”. He said, moving to get up.  She grasped his wrist with her small hands and he let her hold him there for a second, longing for touch, longing for her kiss, longing for her, all of her.

“That’s not true” She whispered “Please Zhou mi…”

“You will come to love him, I’m sure you will” He seemed to try to convince himself, more than her “He’s tall, strong, smart, kind…”

“So are you.”

He stared at her for a second and a single tear betrayed him as it fell out of his eye “and he’s a prince…”

“Zh-“

“Princess!  Where are you?!” A loud voice echoed through the palace, it was the Queen “We have to go over the wedding plans once more before tomorrow!”

Zhou mi shook himself out of her grasp and stepped around Victoria to the door of the closet and opened it.

“No!” She whispered, but he ignored her “She’s over here with me madame!  I will give her to you in a second!”

“Oh!  Thank you Zhou mi dear!” She yelled back from downstairs.

Mimi turned around and offered a hand to help Victoria up.

She stared at it and then at him “Mimi…”

“I’ve... ” He said as monotone as he could, bravely looking her in the eyes “I’ve got to go.  I need to pack.  Go to your mother”.

“I don’t want you to go…“ She said, taking his offered hand and getting up.  She went to hug him but he stepped away.

“I want to go,” He stated “I’ve always wanted to start my own free school, and with the money your family has provided me I finally can”.

“Take me with you” She pleaded.

There was a moment of silence, in which they both wished they could run away together but knew that it could never happen.

“Be happy, Victoria” He forced a smile, wiping her stray tears away.  She leaned into his touch as his hand lingered, not wanting to leave her cheek “Be happy, always”.

Not able to control himself, he leaned down and delicately kissed her forehead.  The moment seemed to last forever and yet not long enough as they both held their breath, wishing they could melt into each other and never bother about anyone ever again.

“Thank you” Victoria said, almost crying again, but gulping it down “For everything”.

Zhoumi shook his head “No, thank you.  You taught me more than I’ve ever taught you” and with that they parted ways.  The others touch and scent still lingering, both wishing it would last just a little bit longer. 

 

*WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATING ON ASIANFANFICS!!!! MOVED TO : http://tsubasangel.livejournal.com/