final

table for two?

"Ugh im gonna be late!" you mentally groaned when you notice that it's reaching 12pm soon and youre still on the damn bus. you were on your way to the mall, where you work as a waitress for one of the restaurants there. you checked your phone again for the time and it showed 12:01. "well there goes half an hour worth of pay." you sighed and looked out the window. soon, you reached your destination and you walked slowly to the restaurant, seeing that youre already late. you quickly ran to the bathroom and changed into your uniform when you saw your boss standing at the counter. 

 
you tied your hair into a ponytail, smiled at the mirror and proceeded to welcome customers. it was soon nearing 4pm, where there wasnt much customers since its an odd timing. when you were fiddling with your keychain while looking as bored as ever, a customer came in. "welco-" you stopped suddenly when you noticed his striking features. "uh... welcome! table for 1?" he glanced up from the menu and held up his index and middle fingers, signalling 2 people. you nodded, took 2 menus and led him to a table next to the window, overlooking the marvelous scenery. 
 
soon, he raised up his hand to call for you and you walked over. "i would like... this," he pointed to his order. "and.. what do you like from this menu?" you weren't shocked by his question because most customers would ask for your opinion when they cant decide what to eat. "oh, i like this the most." you smiled and he nodded. "okay, i'll have one of this too, then." "any drinks, sir?" "what would you recommend?" "the apple soda is nice, its worth a try." "okay, two of that then. thanks." he smiled and handed you the menus to keep. you bowed and went to key in his orders. "his girlfriend must be a beauty, too, considering hes so handsome and charming and- aye stop daydreaming about a customer!" you reprimanded yourself. 
 
after you served his food, he pulled your wrist. You were slightly shocked by the action and tried to wriggle your hand out of his grasp. "Do you mind eating with me?" "WHAT?" You shouted, eyes wide opened. He chuckled and pulled you down to the seat opposite of him. "Eat with me. Lunch is boring if I have to eat alone." "B-But I'm working!" "that isnt a problem." He smirked and called for your manager. After talking and a lot of nodding, your manager actually agreed to his ridiculous request. 
 
"WHY DID YOU AGREE." You glared at your manager. "Hey! I was helping you. You obviously think that guy is cute. I'm giving you a chance here, be thankful!" You gave him a weird look. "Okay that was creepy, considering youre a guy and all. But... thanks... I guess..." "Oh! And you have the rest of the day off too. He requested it for you." "What?! But what about my pay?!" "You'll still get a whole day's pay, courtesy of that gentleman over there. Now go change and eat!" He shooed you and you sighed.
 
You sat awkwardly opposite him and looked left and right. "Well this is awkward..." You murmured. "It is, isnt it? Why not we start with introductions first? I'm Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo." He started. "Im Hyejin, Bae Hyejin." "Well Hyejin-sshi, why arent you eating?" "Because you arent." You replied almost immediately. He chuckled, nodded his head and began to eat. You smiled, noticing how cute he looks like when he was eating, and began to dig in as well.
 
After lunch, he brought you to the park, a walk around the neighbourhood and finally to your house. "Well, I enjoyed today. DId you?" He asked. You nodded, happy that such a nice thing could happen to you. "I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight." He placed a kiss on your forehead and waved goodbye, leaving you rooted to the ground outside your door. 
 
 
-----
 
sorry it was kindof crappy LOL