Photoshot part 2

why did i fall in love with the girl i hate

  Jasmine's pov ~

Taemin and I both just stared at one another. I can't believe I would acctually say this but Taemin looks HOT in those clothes I mean I didn't know he would look that good. To be honest, I started having the butterflies as he stared deeply into my eyes. I was lost in his gaze I didn't mind others looking at us. I only imagined us together in a place only we excisted. Then, all of a sudden Victoria came along and dragged Taemin by his left arm. Victoria's glare was full of anger. She looked like she didn't like me at all. While Taemn was being dragged by Victoria he kept his eys at me until he dissapeared into the photoshot place. I was just standing only staffs walking pass by and saying " Hi " I also greeted them as they walked passed. Then a staff came to me to applie even more make-up. I was like are you serious more make-up, I never in my entire  life putted more then only masscara and lip gloss on. She putted like fondation on my face then my neck. It was pretty akward to me letting someone putting foundation on me especially my neck, but I just went along with it. Then she took me to a dressing room. 

" Sit here while I go get your dress araso?" She said telling me to sit on the chair next to the door and went out to get my dress.

" ne." was all I said to her.

I sat in silence for 3 minutes until she came back to me with a dress.

the dress looks like this -http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt219/koreanfashion_photos/Korean%20Fashion%20Thaiiland/T1F4taXaXmY7xXXXXX.jpg

The dress was so pretty. Pink was one of my favorite color. I went into the dressing room and changed into it. I got out and the lady who brought me the dress complimented to me that I look really pretty. I thanked her and she lead me to the photoshot were Shinee was waiting for me. I walked passed Grandma and she smiled brightly at me and hugged me. Then, I arrived to the photoshot where Shinee was. The photoshot director direct me to stand between Taemin and Minho. I was like Taemin? why? Then I just had to do it. So, then now the order was Onew, Jonghyun, Key,Taemin, Me, Minho. The director told Taemin to put his arms over my shoulder and so Taemin did. He smirked at me and I looked at him with evilness. Then I turned back to the camera and smiled brightly.

" 1...2....3 *click*" The camera flashed and I almost went blind. 

I saw blackness for a few seconds and almost fell backwards when some ones arms slid to my waist and helped my stand up. I turned to the side to see who it was an I saw Taemin. He looked at me while smiling to me. His eys were big and round so beautiful. I then stood up by myself as I again came back to reality. I fixed my dress and looked at everyone who was smiling and looking at me and Taemin. Then Taemin pretened to cough and everyone went back to whatever they were doing and pretended nothing had happened. I blushed at what hapend. Taemin walked close to me like right next to me and said.

" You don't have to be shy. I was only helping you it was not like I like you or anything." He said smirking at me then walked off.

~chinca?? that...that guy...I so hate him.~ (thoughts)

Then The next photoshot was with one member of Shinee at a time. Frist up was Onew. The director gave him a box decorated with a golden bow and the box was the color dark brown. His role was to give it to me while kneeling down looking ta me. My role was to pretend I was taking it from him. 

"1...2..3 *click*" The dirctor said and clicked the camera.Again the flash was making my see blackness for a bit. I touched my head and blinked a few times.

" Are you alright?" Onew said. I think he saw what I was doing and thats why he asked.

" ne. I not used to the bright flash yet." I said looking into his eyes.

" Don't worry you will soon." He said and smiled to me and we both went went to change.

Next up was Jonghyun. His role was to stand behind me and pretend he was putting a necklace around my neck. His breath was hot I could feel it thats was as close he was to me and I shivered alittle.

" Sorry, but its just for a bit. I know your Taemin's and he is jealous now. I could see it in his eyes." Jonghyun said and pointed to Taemin looking at us. Yes, he looked jealous like Jonghyun said.~ Im Taemin's? since when? You have gotten to be kidding me right ?~(thoughts )I didn't relpied to what he said it just made me blushed.We looked at the camera and it flashed. It was adjusting to my eys now. Onew was right.

Next up was Key. Key's role was to give me a flower it was a Sunflower. It was big and a brightly colored orangy yellow. He stood in front of me and handed it to me. I was supposed to take it. The camera flashed and Key told me I did Great ! 

Now it was Minho's turn. He was to put an arm around me and  I was to put an arm around him also. So, we did our parts and it was funny. Minho kept making me laugh while he kept smiling and then turning it to a sad face. He was so cute. The camera cliked when we both smiled for reals. I laughed after the camera clicked and so did Minho. I kepted laughing until my eys caught Taemin's eyes. He had a straight face only. He looked mad. I didn't know why?

Finally it was Taemin's turn. His role was to back hug me. I wanted to ask the director can he change the subject to like him just holding my hand or somethig, but he said he wanted the one we are doing so I couldn't argue back and said okay. I was nervous. No one especally a guy ever backed hugged me before. I was hoping one day my boyfriend would do that to me only. Now, my luck was gone it was Taemin who is going to be the first guy to back hug me. I was breathing hard while I was also nervous. I walked to the photoshot and saw Taemin he looked at me Innocently and smiled like a smile I never seen on his face before. I walked up and smiled weakly. I got to my place and he walked behind me. He then slowly begain to slide his arms around my waist. I jumped up a little as he did that. My heart was pounding like crazy. I was starting to feel comfortable and warm being in his chest. He seems to like it too because he didn't bother to move. The director told me to hold his hand in front of me while Taemin was still back hugging me. I agreed and slowly putted my hands on his hands. His hands were bigger than mines. I could feel his breath on my shoulders that made ma shiver a little.

" You okay?" Taemin said softly to me. That was the first time he said something softly to me.

" Not really. Im not used to this position yet." I said softly back to him. Then he hugged me even a little tighter.

"now are you comfortable?" He said whspering to my ear. No one was paying much attention to us they were busy do their things.

" I guess." I said blushing. Then the camera flashed. I somehow wanted that back hug from Taemin longer and that time would stop for a while. Taemin slowly took his arms off me and I took my hands off his hands. I turned and smiled to him. ~ Was I starting to fall for him again? I told myslef not to, but right when he letted go of me I wanted him to not let me go. I think I am falling for him again and I can't say no this time. I just can't. ~(thoughts)

 

 

********************************************************************************

so how was this chapter? This time I made it a little longer. Hope you enjoyed it. I did. :D

Is she really falling for him again? Lets find out on the next chapter.........

Please subscribe and comment I would like to know what you all think. Thank you for reading !! <3