WAEYO ??

why did i fall in love with the girl i hate

( narrator POV)

Jonghyun, Victoria and the other shinee members got to the 3rd floor and to the elevator to help Jasmine and Taemin. Taemin and Jasmine were both on the floor together Taemin putted his arm around her. The elevator fixer person got the the elevator opened and found them together on the floor.

Victoria's POV

I saw taemin and Jasmine hugging and I got anger in me from Jasmine. I quickly went to taemin and pulled him up away from Jasmine and Jasmine fell to the ground and woke up.

" Taemin, kwenchana? " I said looking at him and touching his head.

" Ye. Im okay. " Taemin looked annyed.

" Jasmine ! " I heard Minho saying and running towards Jasmine. He helped her up with the others help.

" Jasmin are u alright ? Nothing happened right?" Minho said worried.

"Uhh...mmm...ne!" Jasmine said looking at Minho. Minho nodded and held her arm and help walk out to the car.

Taemin's POV

Minho took Jasmine to the car and we all followed. For some reasons I was jealous of Minho. I didnt want Jamine to be anyone else, but me. I got in the car and Victoria sat next to me. She asked me all kinds of questions. I was so annoyed I wanted to slap her right then. Then after 15 minutes we got home. Victoria didn't stop folloowing me at all.

" Taeminnie, wait for Noona." Victoria whinned. I stopped and waited for her.

" Gomawo..." Victoria said as she hooked arms with me and I just faked a smile as she looked at me all smiling happy.

Then we walked in the house and Grandma walked by and I pushed Victoria off me. Grandma glared at Victoria and then to me. Victoria blushed as she saw Grandma she looked at the groung and moved her leg back 'n' forth. Then Grandma signaled me to go to her and Victoria just simply walked out in silence. I followed Grandma to her room.

" Taemin-ah what were you two doing ?" Grandma said looking mad.

" ahh....nothing Grandma you know I don't like her only as a friend." I said as I smiled and hooked arms with Grandma. She just smirked at  me and  looked away.

" Okay then good. Anyways Maneger called and told me to tell you guys you are  having a photoshot at ShimSang Beach tomorrow at 10am. This photoshot is having a pretty girl with  you guys and its.......JASMINE !!" Grandma said happily to me.

" ehhh....Jasmine ? aish !! waeyo?" I whinned to Grandma but she ignored me and walked out leaving me speechless there. ~ Why Jasmine there are millions of beautiful girls out there like SNSD NOONAS and F(x) and many more.? HUH!! WAEYO ?~

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wELL hELLO LONG TIME I no write so IM SORRY .......

so i hope you like this chapter like i do so yeah and sorry for long wait.....

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :D :D :D <3

saranghae readers <3<3<3