Time to eat delicious food!

Hating Myself

  "Soo..You guys be my tour guide for the day kay?"I asked sweetly."I don't know much about korea.I mean,I've always wanted to go here and I won this contest in America and whoosh.Im in Korea."

 

  "Okay!"all of them replied in unison.

 

  First, I needed to eat. I mean, a human like me can't probably survive without water, right? Hey! Over there! There's a nice-looking restaurant! It's selling chickens like KFC! Well..Thats because it IS KFC..How stupid could I get?

 

  I told the B1A4 members to not go anywhere and stay in their seat while I order the food.I ordered a Family Feast for 30,000 won but it totally worth it.I mean, can you imagine sharing your food with B1A4?If I was in America right now,I would be on Youtube watching their videos.

 

  "Its finger-in' good, ya know." I said and taking a seat beside Gongchan and in front of Sandeul.

 

  Can anything get even better? Hah. :)

 

  "Harami, kamsaminda for all this food." said Jinyoung and he showed me that killer smile again.

 

  ---------

 

  "Hey!!Look at this mess you made!" cried CNU.(he didnt cry as in tears ok?)

 

  It seems that Baro had accidentally knocked his cup of coke  on CNU's pants and shirt.That made me giggle a little bit.I immedieately stopped giggling when CNU looked at me.Did Baro purposely or accidentally knock the cup of coke?Makes me wonder..I'll put that out of my mind for now...

 

  "Jinyoung!Help CNU!" cried Gongchan.

 

  "W..What!?You help!" retorted Jinyoung.

 

  In the end me and Sandeul had to help CNU.Sandeul helped him to the washroom while I look for the cleaner to clean the mess up.I apologised profusely to the cleaner.

 

  "Mianhae.Mianhae.Mianhae."I also bowed to the cleaner and that looked awkward. I hate myself for doing that.

 

  I had to ask the counter person to pack the food up so that we can eat somewhere else.

 

  *Sigh* Sad life.