Reaching There

Hating Myself

  "Damn! Why,of all places must i go to this stupid country called Korea!? I wanted to go back to America, in my old American  school! Whats worse, I'm alone and i need to find a nice house to settle myself in! Arrghh!!I hate myself!" I screamed in my mind.

  "There. I arrived in this junk place..I should start walking around.."

 

  After 10 minutes of walking aimlessly, a thing popped up to my mind.

 

  "Uh oh..I should have listen to my sister..I should have taken that korean language school..Can you imagine..A korean who can't speak korean in Korea?After all I'm a korean raised in America and can speak English very well..If it wasn't for that little contest,I would be sleeping right now! "

 

  I stopped walking to have a drink.While drinking, I was surprised to see people staring at me probably thinking that I am a crazy girl talking to herself.I shot back a death glare and they turned away almost immediately.That always works! I began mumbling to myself about all the bad things I can imagine in my head right now.Taking my luggage, I started walking around when my eyes spotted something.

 

  "OMG!!Shopping centre!!I NEED  to go there!!SHOPPING!!"I shouted at the top of your lungs like a little kid.

 

  Again,I saw people staring at me again.Now,I shot that death glare and rolled my eyes.I started running to the shopping centre that is located right smack in the middle of Seoul.Unfortunately, my eyes were too glued to the mall that I did not notice that little rock on the floor and I tripped and fell. Tripped. Really. And I am in a bloody mess right now. Both my knees were bleeding badly. I needed help. Its a very good thing that I knew a few korean words.

 

  "Help..Dopda..Owwie.."I called out weakly.

 

  Fortunately for me,I saw 5 rather tall guys walking in my direction.And they were all looking at me!The guy with the glasses walked up to me and said while pointing to himself,

 

  "Shinwoo, a.k.a CNU."

 

  "W..Wait..You talk english!?Ohh..Kay.."I replied.

 

  Then the four others began introducing themselves.I actually made eye contact with all of them!Well.. Not all of them i didnt get a chance to meet Gongchan's eyes.Oh, yeah and Jinyoung had a killer smile. I think it made me faint.

 

  "Hi. I'm Sandeul."

 

  "Sup, I'm Jinyoung."

 

  "H..Hello..I'm Gongchan.."

 

  "Hi.Hi.Hello. I'm Baro!"

 

  "Well,nice to meet you cute guys.I'm Park Harami.And Mianhae,I can speak a little korean. "

 

  Well..W..Wait. Did i just say CUTE!?