Round and Round, Lost and Found

Round and Round, Lost and Found

Heechul was bored.

 

 

B O R E D

 

 

And he wasn't just going to continue sitting in the house, NO, he is going out. The thing is...

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" comes out his scream of frustration.

 

 

He tried calling everyone but it was either they had schedules or dates. "DATES!!!!"

 

 

He couldn't believe it. Ever since Hankyung decided to leave their group, Heechul lost his 'friend during the dark times' (much like this one).  He regretted losing someone who was able to cook THE best fried rice in the world.

                                                                                                                                      

 

Enough of this though. Going back...

 

 

"Yunho!!! Please help me! I KNOW you're not doing anything today and I hurt my foot, meet me at the park ASAP, alright? Ok? Ok! I'm hanging up!" and just like that, the annoying voice was replaced with a much more annoying beeping sound.

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul, a certain person couldn’t believe what he just heard. Sure enough, the line went dead on his face and he was left staring at his phone like blah. But he got ready, otherwise he had to face the world's long running nagging machine. Of course, he already knew Heechul's foot thing was just an alibi but it wasn't like he had more important things to attend to so there.

 

 

-

 

 

"What took you so long!?"

 

 

"I had to get ready.”

 

 

"How dare you make a poor injured pretty man like me, waiting?"

 

 

Yunho snorted. Like hell he's injured!

 

 

"Just get your of that bench so we could do whatever it is you want." He started walking and turned slightly to face Heechul again. "I know the 'my foot is injured' show already, it isn't the first time hearing it, now let's just go?"

 

 

Heechul smirked as he got up and followed Yunho to a crowd, apparently there was a festival now, lucky them.

 

 

-

 

 

The first thing Heechul saw was the cloth sales. Damn, how he loved shopping.

 

 

'I'm just sorry I had to drag myself along with this.' Yunho thought as he looked at Heechul. 'This guy is gay beyond all reasons. I mean gay. Just gay. Or is it possible for one to be a gay guy...'

 

 

"Yunho! I bought you this while you were caught in your tini wini land right there." Heechul said handing him a paper bag as he grabbed Yunho's hand and ran off to the next bargain store.

 

 

"Let's check out those too!!" he exclaimed, not sparing Yunho some time to get a breather from all the running.

 

 

So after only 30 minutes of running around, Heechul was gleaming and still running around the flea markets like a mad man. And Yunho? Well, he was carrying 6 of Heechul's shopping bags.

 

 

He saw Heechul enter a really crowded shoe stand and he didn't exactly want to squeeze in with the loud and sweaty people. He stayed outside the shop till he noticed a lomo shop.

 

 

"I'll be just a sec, I'm sure he'll be taking his precious time snatching all the shoes he likes."

 

 

He went in the store to check out his precious baby, a vintage fish eye camera he’s been eyeing and saving up for months.

 

 

Meanwhile, Heechul just finished browsing the shoe stand and was ready for more shopping action when he noticed Yunho was nowhere to be seen.

 

 

"Ah? I'm sure he was just here..."

 

 

Impatient as he was, Heechul thought he'd search for him. So the idiot completely forgot about the convenience of technology's new item called "The Cell phone."

 

 

On the other hand Yunho, who finished just finished window shopping went back to wait for Heechul at the shoe stand.

 

 

Well minutes would seem a lot longer than you think if you were standing in a middle of a flea market full of people, so Yunho charging towards the shoe stand impatiently was quite reasonable. And, of course, he didn't find him there.

 

 

"So NOW he leaves me!" shouting impatiently as he took out his phone.

 

 

*beeeeeeeeeeep* -dead bat-

 

 

'Great, just great! Really! Thank you..ugh!'

 

 

And sure enough he ventured off to find Heechul as well.

 

 

“That gay man, I’m gonna cut his hair when I see him,” Asia’s number one idol group’s leader muttered under his breath.

 

 

Like..seriously? So original Leader ssi.

 

 

Still cursing the Cinderella man on his mind, he continued strolling around the place hoping to find that certain person. He checked almost all the stores in there and still no sign of Heechul and the shopping bags in his hands aren’t making it any easier.

 

 

‘Oh good cupcakes! Where could that guy be?’ And why the heck did he sound like Changmin? Could it be the effect of watching too much ? Or is it simply because he’s hanging out with the magnae too much that the Choikang virus has gotten into him?

 

 

Oh the horror! But he’s probably just thinking too much!
 

 

“Must stop thinking about Changmin! Must stop thinking about Changmin!” he repeated over and over like a mantra.

 

 

While Yunho is battling with the Choikang virus (for some odd reason, images of Changmin keep flashing on his mind), the Cinderella man is spending his oh-so-precious time shopping and looking for Yunho every once in a while. Yes, every once in a while. He went there to shop in the first place, not to play hide-and-seek with Yunho.

 

 

And besides, he doesn’t want to tire himself out too much. Kim Heechul does not perspire. No to sweat, it makes him wet!

 

 

Holding a new shopping bag in his hand, it was time for his 4-minute shopping break which means looking for Yunho who he seems to have forgotten as time passes.

 

 

You ask why four not five minutes? Well that’s basically because it’s his favorite number, as simple as that. Genius, right? Not!

 

 

Entering a jewelry shop, he spotted a tall man looking at rings. A devious smirk appeared on his face as he tiptoed his way towards the man silently.

 

 

With much force, he slapped the man’s back..hard. It’s been a while since he put his hands to a good use.

 

 

“Yah, Jung Yun..ho !” his big eyes grew bigger than it already is when the man turned around and faced him.

 

 

The man didn’t look happy at all, and he looked nothing like Yunho. More like Park Jinyoung but nope, not Yunho. Way to go Kim Heechul! Fail much?

 

 

“What the is your problem you sissy?!” he shrank back and dashed out of the shop in record time. He kept looking back for a sign of the scary man. Thankfully, no Park Jinyoung wannabe.

 

 

“That Park Jin Old man sure is scary,” he mumbled. Get it? Park Jin Young, Park Jin Old! Sometimes, just sometimes, Heechul can be as corny as he can get.

 

 

After recovering from the mistaken identity incident, he resumed shopching. In human language, it means shopping while searching. If others can invent words, why can’t he?

 

 

He stopped dead on his tracks upon seeing Yunho sitting on a bench. He’s pretty sure that it is him. With a smile, he skipped his way towards the man but then stopped again when a big ‘Kenderli’ sign greeted him.

 

 

Kenderli is a shop for pet accessories managed by three famous pet enthusiasts. He definitely needs to buy something for his babies Heebum, Shampagne and Baengsin. He glanced at Yunho then back at the shop. It seems that Yunho won’t leave anytime soon so he followed what his heart told him (seriously).

 

 

As soon as he walked out of the shop, he slumped his shoulders and cursed himself. “I lost him again!”

 

 

-

 

 

He can take Jaejoong’s addiction to shopping but Heechul’s? It’s absolutely a hundred times worse than the lead singer’s. If he was a ing sissy, he would’ve cried now.

 

 

One of the things he hates the most is getting lost. But wait, he’s not lost..isn’t he? Heechul is lost and he’s just looking for him. That’s right, right? Oh well, let’s just have it his way.

 

 

Thankfully, the fan girls are in their best behavior, not swarming up over him or else he would’ve been crazy by now. His legs are starting to get numb from all the walking. Spotting a bench, he took a small break. He massaged his almost numb legs until he could feel it again.

 

 

-

 

It was getting late and they haven’t found any signs of each other anywhere. (I know they’re both idiots)

 

Heechul brisk walked through the sea shore, forgot about shopping already and focused more on finding Yunho. Hopelessly as he slowed down his pace, he slumped.

 

“I will never find him. That idiot’s not answering his Phone either!”

 

Just as he was about to try to search again, packs of paper bags smashed on him and soon enough revealed Yunho’s much irritated face in front of him.

 

He smiled. Yes he was tired, and he bet his beautiful well kept hair that Yunho is tired as well, but this day wasn’t as boring as he thought it would. Atleast when Yunho came, it was much more fun.

 

They both sighed. Felt relief after their goose chase. No words. No words.

 

Just there.

 

-

 

 

They both sat beside each other and stared at the beautiful sunset in the horizon at least for a while, when Heechul glanced at Yunho. He saw how his features were highlighted by the bright red orange sky.

 

 

Well so much for staring. Yunho caught his eyes into a lock as he inched closer until their noses touched. Then he slid his hands behind his neck and pressed their lips together in a small, gentle kiss.

 

 

"What was that for?" Heechul asked, not at all affronted for some strange reason.

 

 

"I felt like it," Yunho smirked and shrugged.

 

 

Heechul looked back at Yunho, a somewhat devious expression on his face.  "Well, do you feel like doing it again?"

 

 

"The kiss what that good, huh?" Heechul snorted.

 

 

Yunho rolled his eyes. "Maybe later."

 

 

They both stayed silent for a while until Heechul spoke again.

 

 

"So...wanna hit karaoke now?"

 

 

Yunho sighed. 'I mean, what do you really expect from this guy?' he thought.

 

 

Heechul stood up and started walking. Not bothering to look back, he claimed.

 

 

"And hell yeah, you do kiss that good, you egotistic bastard!"

 

 


 

A/N: Tada! a serving of SJ and DBSK :D