Punks...

Boys...

"Kim Jong Hyun?" The teacher calls out. JR sighs and doesn't reply. The teacher says his name a second and third time before he sighs and raises his hand. The teacher looks at him disapprovingly. "Why didn't you answer earlier when I called your name?" JR shrugs.
"That's not my name." He replies, leaning back into his chair and staring at the teacher with a 'correct me, I dare you' look. The teacher looks at the roster in his hand.
"But it clearly says here-"
"I don't give a damn what it says, that's not my name." JR interrupts. The class snickers and the teacher flushes before composing himself.
"Well then what is your name?" the teacher asks, raising an eyebrow.
"None of your business, head."
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
JR relaxes in his chair, waiting for the principal to be done torturing a student before moving onto him instead.  He doesn't look up when he hears someone else enter the room, but he does notice when a second and third person enter, the third holding back the second as he is screaming at the first person. JR opens his eyes, taking in the odd display of people fighting. The first person that entered the room was an older male, probably going to graduate this year. The other two boys are blonde and look to be his age. Well, they might both be boys. JR thinks that the third one that came in looks a lot like a girl, but the voice clearly sounds deep like a male's. Either way, they are creating a lot of noise, so JR stands up.
"Hey," JR practically shouts. The three boys look at him. "I'm trying to ing sleep, take this outside!" he continues, staring each and every one of them in the eye to get his point across. The second one stares at him like he's an alien.
"And who the are you to tell me what to do?" he asks angrily. JR raises an eyebrow, but before he can answer, the principal comes out and takes the three boys into his office. JR almost gets mad that they were taken in before him, but then he shrugs and sits back down to go to sleep.
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
JR walks out of school a couple hours early, but he was stopped before he made it down the stairs by the two blonde boys from earlier. The manlier looking one (as JR has started referring to him, since the other one looked girly) looked up at JR came close and stepped in front of him, forcing JR to a stop. JR sighs and looks up at the boy standing in his way.
"That was a BAD idea, getting in the middle of us today," the boy says threateningly. JR blinks but shows no expression and stands there quietly. After no response, the kid gets angry. "What, are you ing stupid? So dumb you can't even talk?" he shoots at JR. JR blinks again, but responds this time in a smart- tone.
"If you recall," he says, tilting his head a little to the side, "I did speak in the principal's office today." The other boy's face goes red with fury.
"Then why the hell wouldn't you talk when I asked you a question five seconds ago?" he demands. JR shrugs.
"You weren't worth it." he says simply. This tips the other boy over the edge and he leaned back to swing at JR, but JR reacted quickly and catches the punch in his palm, and before anyone can do anything, JR has the blonde pinned to the ground with his arm twisted behind him and his knee on the kid's back to hold him down. The other blonde cries out and starts to come over, but JR shoots him such a death glare that the boy just wilts and stays where he's at.
"What the , you ?!" the blonde under him yells and wiggles, trying to break free. "Let me up, God dammit!" JR leans down to whisper in his ear, then realizing what position they are in, pauses. Every part of his body that is touching the other's is suddenly very warm and tingly. He breathes in the scent of the boy then shakes himself mentally.
"Hitting me is never a good idea," JR whispers into the boy's ear, trying to ignore the warmth spreading through his body at the closeness. "If you try it again, I won't be this charitable." he adds and gets up, turns and walks away.


~First chapter!!! XD Don't worry, I'll try and update soon. I just have really bad writer's block right now...