Chapter 3

Average

No One's POV

While Bara went into Starships. Jinwoon came up to the security.

"Excuse me sir. You are not allowed to go in."

"Jin Do-sshi right? My girlfriend just went in. Y..Yoon Bara."

"Bara? Oh! She just went in to find her sister! Yoon Bora! Just go in and follow your girlfriend! She just went in a while ago!"

"Ah.. Ne ahjussi. Gamshahabnida."

Jinwoon's POV

So that nerd, no scratch that, that...that... ulzzang? Is the sister of Yoon Bora. Well what a secret we have here. First she's an ulzzang and second she's an idol sister. Amazing. Is that her? Yes that is! I'll follow her. She seemed to have received a note. Wait.. Why is she singing? Her voice....

Bara's POV

I started singing 'It Hurts' by 2NE1 and walked down the hallway. When I finished I was halfway down the hallway. But.. I didn't want to sing 'I Love You', I sang 'Reason I Became A Witch' instead. When I finished. I had reached the end of the hallway which was outside sistar's practice room. I opened the door....

Bora's POV (A/N: an idol's POV~ Hahaha ^^ continue reading~)

My sister is beautiful and an AMAZING voice. She can hit the high notes like Hyorin or Taeyeon sunbaenim. I asked her to sing as she came to our practice room was because.... Mr Kim is here. And I want Bara to be what she can be. A idol. A singer. A actor. I don't want her to be bullied anymore. I can't stand it. We heard her voice as it came closer finally she sang finish both songs and stopped outside our practice room. She opened the door and saw us... Hyorin immediately went up to her.

"WAH~ DAEBAK! YAH! NO MOKSORI JEONGMAL DAEBAK!" (Translation: Wah~ Daebak! Yah! Your voice is the best! )

Hyorin shouted, I shook my head at her and went to my sister,

"Bara, come here." I said as I pulled her wrist and she followed me.

"Mr Kim, what do you think?" I said as Mr Kim came out from the shadows.

Bara's POV

"Mr Kim, what do you think?" My sister asked as Mr Kim came out from the shadows...

Mr Kim... Mr Kim... The... OMG... What the-

My thoughts were interupted when Mr Kim spoke,

"Miss Yoon Bara, your voice is amazing. How about you join starships? I'll give you one week to decide." he said and went out the other door that lead to his office directly.

"Eonnie... Eonnie.... EONNIE! WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED? AREYOUCRAZY? WHYDIDYOUWHYDIDYOU-" my voice was muffled as Bora's hand was put over my mouth and Soyu eonnie held me down as I kicking as well.

"Calm down... I..I just don't want you to be bullied anymore...." I softened...

Jinwoon's POV

She has one week to decide if she wants to join starships? Why wouldn't she join..

"Calm down... I..I just don't want you to be bullied anymore..." I heard Bora say..

So that's why Bora wants her to join...

I decided to go out of the building and when I did, I met Jin Do..

"Ah... Young man, did you find Bara? Why are you alone?"

"Ah... Bara's busy with her sister and she suggested that I should go back alone first...."

"Ah... I see, Bara's is pretty inside and out like her sister. Oh well, goodbye then!" Jin Do waved good bye at me.

I waved back and walked off.

1st - Bara's an ulzzang.

2nd - Bara's sister is Bora from sister.

3rd - She has one week to decide if she wants to join starships.

How many more secrets is she keeping?

----

Subscribe and comment!

사랑해~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ