Merry Christmas-final

Merry Christmas

 

     Next  year passed away. It was 24 december. Time when all people were together. Time when  all stupid wars were on holding. Time of happiness and having fun with family.

      It was hard time for Mika. Leader of popular kpop group, which was titled Dae Guk Nam Ah. All of his friends from hs group will be  spend this  important time with family. Mika can’t. He had all his  thing connected with his job finished. He can’t back to home.

Since 6 months his beloved parents decided to take divorce. He doesn’t knew who  he can choose. He loved both of his parents.

Mika was in trouble and even if Karam tried make him happy, Mika wasn’t . In Jun proposed for Mika then he can stay at his home. Mika can’t acceptate this. That was nice from In Jun’s side. Lee In Joon was good friend, but Mika had pride. His honour saying then Mika can’t take In Jun’s offer.

Karam had younger siblings, he was always invited to visiting his house by Karam’s younger sister. When Karam heard then Mika don’t acceptate propose to visit his house he jumped to be worried about Mika more and more than usually.

           Hyun Min flew to Alasca, and Jay  gone to his grandparents. Mikahad invites from his dad, and mombut he can’t hear more how his happy family gone to be ruined.

Mika doesn’t know why his mom thought then dad have a romance with his workmate. She was secretary, she was younger than Mika’s parents. She was between 20 year old or more, and she was single lady. Mika saw her once time in his life and he doesn’t noticed, then his dad was very closer with this woman.

          Mika spending 24 decemberalone. It was  3:00 pm. When he statemented then he want go to shop. He still loved both of his parents. No matter what happens he was theirs son who was famous before he finished school. He has got still a it of time. He wanted spend Merry Christmas’ Day again with his parents.

          He lived alone. He has not any siblings, he had only parents.

But that was not one reason why Mika was sad now.

          Before he gone to shop mall, he tried write new song. But unfortunately Mika had not any  ideas. By latest 6months he lived in totally mess. His life was very messing,and he knew then that was his mistake. Not only his parents.

      ~            ~            ~

           Shopping was done about 3:45pm. Mika was worried but he wishes himself then in this beautiful days his parents and he can be spend good time together.

„Yah, what are you doing here?” he heard how his mother screamed.

„This is still my house. Why do you not cooked anything, huh?” said his father.

„Don’t play dumb. You still don’t answered me for my question” said his mom.

„It’s 24 december”

„I don’t need you today here. You can’t never come here. Go to your super  fantastic lover”

„I think then we can spend some time with Soo Hoon. And I  have not any lover”

„We’re divorced. We’re not be together anymore.”

        Mika heard how his parents  arquing again.

„Eh? Does Suhoonie come? His  mother asked herself.

Mika closed the door. He left his presents in a bin. He was confused, embarrased. He felt like an idiot. He never thought then his ideal family will be disbanded.

„Soo Hoon-ah. Wait-!” his mother runned behind his son,but Mika not showed himself. He still runned and runned. He just wanted spend time with parents.  By his super important responsibilities he can rarely visit his parents. His career was important and Mika had not a bit of time for mother or his  father. He missed better  behind his parents when he heard about divorce. He never wanted that.

             He wanted to be alone now. He dreamed about s’ house. He noticed then  he has not got key of the door. He probably lost this key.

*Aish! Bravo Mika! You’re the best fool* Mika started  to blaming himself. He tried to find his key, but he doesn’t know where was the key.

~          ~           ~

(In another place...)

         A certain girl spending Christmas with her mom. Her dad passed away a 4 years ago. Her family was not rich, she rarely had any gift.

When her fatherdied, all friends left her. From that time she was alone. After Christmas’ meal Haerin gone for a short walk. She wantedto find any Christmas’ miracle. She always believed then animals can speak one time in year. Exactly  in24 december.

          Suddenly she found something small, silver and she was confused then she noticed only key. She thought then this will be diamond but it wasn’t. Key was signed by name : Lee Mika.

She not knows nobody who has that name. She never heard about  this popular singer.

          When she was still on the walk, she noticed a random boy. He saton stairs, around him were snow flakes. On the stairs were snow flakes too. He looked like worried, tired and embarrased. His phone hadn’t GPS’system. Mika was very confused. The girl thought hard what she should should to do now. Does she should ignoring this handsome or does she can be go to him and ask, what is he doing here. She was in trouble in a while.

„Hi, may I ask you about something?” she decided to show herself for him and naturally she asked him.

„Sure” Mika answered but he was not in a mood to talk.

„W-what do you doing here erm... I don’t know your name. Please, tell me  what is your name” she pleaded him.

„Do you really must know?!” Mika was not nice on this time.

„No. I-I just noticed then you are sad. What...happened?” she asked again.

„Go to your home!” Mika cried at her.

Haerin was in shock. She never earlier not met that not nice boy. He was medium-tall, he had beautiful eyes like only Asians can have. He had expensive clothes onhimself. Shehad only old white coat, straight not expensive jeans pants, and long knee-lenght boots in red-white colour.

       He even not looked up on her, he thought about  his key.

„You... have not home, unnamed boy? „ she still tried have talk with him.

„Listen, I’m not in mood now. If you’re my crazy fan girl I must say sorry, but I’m not happy now. I lost key to my house. I can’t go to my parents’ house because they are divorced. Really.. I have not time for any crazy girl!” Mika screamed at her.

„It’syour problem, not mine” she statemented „ I will go to my home”.

         Haerin gone, and Mika backed to findind his key. Mika started to blaming himself. He never  said these kind of harsh  words for any girl in his life. Never! His act looked like any jerk’s act. He never was a jerk. What happened with him now.

          Haerin was hurted by these harsh words of unfamiliar boy.

She should go to her home and spend time with her lovely mother, but she not gave up. She still must tell anything for this boy.

When she tried find him, he found her first. Better. He saved her before crazy junkies which wanted hurt  her.

He took her far far away to the Fruity street.

„Finally,I don’t found my key” he murmured.

„Key? You mean... thiskey?” Haerin  showed for him key which she found.

„Y-yeah., it is. But...where do you...”

„Hmm,  don’t mind and bringing back your key.” She said between he doesn’t finished his sentence. „ Now I can go. You have your lovely key so...”

„Yeah, thanks” he suddenly said. „ But.. if you are till interested in...I’m Lee...”

„I quessed ^. ^” she answered.

„Huh?”

„I try say then I... saw your name signed into this key. But I don’t knew then this key is your”

„Okay. And... sorry for my words”

„It’s nothing....”

               Mika started to go. Haerin which was still confused by this strange and awkwardsituation stayed in this place a while.

Suddenly she catched crazy idea.

„Mm... cheo-cheogiyo!” she called of behind him.

Mika stopped himself and  he noticed then Haerinrunned in front to him.

„W..w-what happened? „ he asked without any hidding emotions.

„Maybe I’m stupid and naive but...” she started with new sentence.

Mika waited for her words.

„If-If you want.. y-y-you can go with me to my place” she quaietly whispered.

„Mworago?” Mika asked.

„Go to my place with me!” Haerin loudly  repeated.

Mika was confused. Again.

„W-what are you talking about?! What’s wrong with you?!?!!?!”

„It is not that then I want you in my place. I just.. felt sorry for your sad situation. That’s all.” Haerin said.

She started with slow move. She not waited for Mika.

     ~           ~         ~

(In another place...)

      Karam tried his best to be not worried about leader Mika. But this was not that easy. Karam hadn’t mood to be happy in 100% then usually he was. He played with his younger sister in Christmas games like Finish the sentence , Christmas Bingo etc. With his younger  brother Karam watched Christmas fables and  another Christmas series.

     Rest of The Boss spending time with theirs the most closer families.

~                      ~                    ~

     Between this short walk, Mika and Haerin not speaking so much.

„Okay , this is my house” he heard.

Suddenly Mika noticed small single home.

„C’mon?” Haerin pleaded him.

„Y-you are sure then I should?” Mika asked.

„If I would be not sure, I can let you gone alone  ^ ^’’ ” she answered with smile. Mika’s feeling looked like mixing feelings. Mika felt then is something wrong with him now. Something another... he had freshy feelings like never before.

This what Mika felt was totally new for him.

        Haerin opened the door. Mika still stood like stiff snowman or something else.

„Haerin-ah? Is it you?’ she heard her mother’s voice.

„Umm, yeah. It’s me” Haerin answered. She took of  her boots, and gave signal for Mika. Suddenly Haerin’s mom came to the hall.

„Haerin-ah? Who is with you?” her mom asked.

„Umm... This is...”

„Annyeoghaseyo. I am Lee Soo Hoon” Mika introduced himself. „I’m sorry for bothering you today” he added.

„What’s going on? I still don’t know who is he” Haerin’s mother said. It was awkwardly moment now.

„Ohh...He is only random unfamiliar boy. We met a hile ago. He... has hard situation at home” Haerin informed her mom.

„Haerin-ah...”

„Mom, please.Should he spend today’s night on the outside if is too cold and snowy?” Haerin said and she used her best aegyo.

„Don’t make this aegyo. It’s embarrasing for me” Haerin’s mom said. She blushed a little. „ Hmm... Can you repeat your name?” she gave ask for Mika.

„Lee Soo Hoon” he repeated again. „ What’s going on  ahjumma?”

„You said...Unbelieveable! Are you  THAT Lee... from kpop group DaeGuk Nam Ah?”

„Mom!” Haerin was squeeled. She was too scared to looking up on Mika’s face.

„Yes, I’m” Mika said ordinarily.

„Oh, go on and feel free like in your place” Haerin’s mom proposed for him.

„Haerin-ah said then I can...” Mika started to tell the true for Haerin’s mom.

„It’s okay. Oh...maybe this will be to embarassing for you,but...what do you think about eat meal with us?” Haerin’s mom gave him next question.

„Mom, your acting was like fan girling” Haerin noticed. „As you said he is singer and he  probably wouldn’t anything” Haerin added.

„Ohh, sorry for my daughter. She sometimes is like...”

„Alright  madame. It’s really okay. If it will be not any problem, I can stay in your place” Mika stopped Haerin’s mom’s sentence.

     ~                   ~                    ~

          Any times later Mika  drank good tea, and he ate  good meal.

„Haerin-ah, go and check the first christmas star” her mom proposed.

„I’m not child mom   ^O ^’’ ” Haerin answered with smile and she blushed a little. „Thanks for meal. I will start to was the dishes” Haerin added.

„Oh, go and check star” her mom repeated. „ Go with her, please” she pleaded Mika.

„Go...together with...him? ! Ehh?” Haerin  whispered in shock. „ Do you don’t need me here with you, mom

>. < ?” Haerin asked and she gone. She not waited for her mom’s answer. She went to her own small room. Haerin sat on windowsill and she observed dark sky.

„Ah! Falling star!” she queitly whispered.  *What could I wishing for myself?* she thought.

When she was  in process of thinking, she not heard how someone came to her place.

„Quess who” she heard fluff whisper to her ear. That voice was familiar now. But It wasn’t her mom’s voice.

„W-what are you doing here? Did my mom not told you then my room is only mine?!” she asked nervously.

„It was my selfish wish. Find Christmas star, thinking about wish...”

„Did you found star?” Haerin stopped for him. Honestly she was really  interested in this.

„No, I didn’t” Mika answered her. „ How about you?” he asked.

„I found and I whispered my wish too” Haerin said.

„What was your wish?” Mika non-stop asked her.

Haerin drifted into her dreamland.

„Hey, I tell to you” Mika said loudly.

„O-o-hh...No, no. You can’t, this is secret” she informed.

„Really?”

„Hey, what’s wrong-”

„Look there, it’s falling star” Mika noticed.

„Secondly? Ohh... Good for you. Whisper your wish then” Haerin answered.

„I wish for myself...spend more time with Haerin-ah from now.”

The girl  started  to be blushing.

„I’m... sorry?” Mika said. „What it is?”

„Oh no.I t’s just... your wish was too selfish > . < „

„Really?”

„Geez, what a kind of person... Why do you whispered your wish in public? Why do you said that part... about me...”

„It was not selfish. It was because... I think... I used you to like you”

„Stop kidding. Right now!”

„I’m not kidding” Mika informed.

„It was not normal. What do you know about me?!” Haerin started to screaming at him.

„H-Haerin...”

„Stop saying my name. I was so stupid. You are not singer...aren’t you?”

„I am. I wonder from where your mom know about me. We never met up before.”

„Go on, I feel so bad. I never thought then you can use me”

„Does it to hard for you to understand then I’m not bad but I only liked you?”

        By a while reigned awkwardly atmosphere. Haerin really not understanding him, his words and his selfish habit.

„Don’t treat me like a stupid crazy fan. I’m not. Stop saying these words” Haerin said first after awkwardly situation.

„Ahh.. Do you inviting all of randomness boys like me to your place?” Mika asked her with softly voice.

„If you really must know...No. You are my first random boy” Haerin whispered and blushed. „How about you? I am the first girl which invited you to my home?” Haerin asked.

„Of course, You are. Sorry if I ruined your pretty  Christmas day”

„It’s okay, if I could helped you” Haerin quaietly said. „How should I  calling you?

„Whatever you want” Mika answered. „ Do you agree if I will calling you still Haerin-ah?” He added.

„I am agree.” She answered and smiled.

           Mika felt how his heart started to heartbeat.

„If you want... you can stay here allnight” Haerin proposed. „ I quess then all members from your band spending Christmas with family”.

„Yea...”

„Okay, I feel a litle sleepy, so I go to bed. Can you...stay here?” she asked.

„Sure good...night”

„Goodnight... Soo Hoon-sshi” she murmured and she lied down to her bed.

~                  ~                      ~

    On next day Haerin stood up at 10 pm. She looked up for Mika, but Mika was absent in her room. Haerin gone to kitchen and she noticed her mom.

„Oh hello Haerin-ah” her mom said. „Look, it’s something for you”. Haerin’s mom said, and she gave Haerin a little piece of paper.

„Thank you mom. I will read it later. Where is...”

„That boy? Oh, he gone when you slept.” Haerin’s mom answered.

„Mmm, I see.”

„Let go eat breakfast, Haerin-ah.” Her mom proposed.

„Maybe later” Haerin said and she came back to her room.

      She  opened this little piece of paper, and she noticed  big sign „T H A N K  Y O U”.  She thought what Mika wanted to tell her bythis word. When she looked on down she noticed :

You said then my wish was selfish but your wish concerned about my parents?... I...am really thankful Haerin. They want see me again.

P.S. If is not late I want say... Merry Christmas”.

Haerin not understood  his sentence but her heart started to heartbeat.

~ ~

The End  ^^