So... modern!

She Just Joined a Boy Group! [ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ]

 

Previously

 

“WERE HERE!” Manager said and stopped in front of a modern dorm.

 

“OH MY GOSH THIS HOUSE IS SO COOL!” L.Joe shouted and jumped of the car.

“I love this place already!” CAP smiled.

“I LUB IT TOO!” Changjo shouted cutely.

“Come on let’s go in!” Niel said.

“Yeah, well bring our luggage later” Chunji said.

“So, Manager-nim, tell us about OUR new dorm” I asked while smiling like a fool. Everyone started to walk towards the dorm while listening to the manager.

“Okay, I gathered the most successful designers here to build this modern dorm to you guys. We started collecting money since your previous comeback, even before Minjun-ah came to the family. However, your previous album was a big hit and that helped a lot! We used the extra money to build this dorm ” Manager explained to us and stopped when we arrived in front of the house.    

“Woaah, manager-nim, WE LOVE YOU” Everyone said and hugged the manager.

“Woaah, calm down” Manager laughed and hugged them back.

“So I made sure to make this place colorful since Teen Top has a colorful image. This place has a white plus other colors kinda feel to it” Manager explained while trying to open the dorm’s door.

Then everyone came in and they were speechless.

“So, this is the reception” The manager said while smiling.

 

 

 

“OHMYGOOOOOD OUR RECEPTION HAS A TV, I THINK I’M GOING TO FAINT”

“Ricky, please”

“Sorry hyung”

“So, I love it. We can make the gusts sit here or whatever” Changjo smiled.

“Hehehe that’s true!” L.joe laughed.

“So, if you turned left and walked straight, you’ll find the living room” Manager walked and everyone followed him.

Then we walked into our magical living room.

 

 

 

“WOW, I love it.. We can run freely here” Ricky smiled.

“Running is not allowed here” CAP glared at Ricky.

“CAP appa, take it easy on Ricky, he’s just a kid” chunji said and massaged CAP’s shoulders.

“Okay I got it” CAP replied.

“Next to this living room, you can see the dining table. If you walk past this dining table you will find the nice made KITCHEN”

 

 

“TADDDDAH”

“OUR SOURCE OF FOOD”

"OUR SOURCE OF LIVING"

“OHMYGOSH, PURPLE EVERYWHERE. I LOVE IT ALREADY!” I shouted

  “Hehe, come on let’s move on guys, we will explore it later” CAP smiled at the view of his exited kids.

“Yeah, I’m excited to see the rest of this place” L.Joe said.

“Okay, if you walk out of this kitchen, past the living room you will find the bathroom. This bathroom could be used by the gusts or by you guys to wash up or something” The manager explained.

 

"EVEN THE BATHROOM HAS A TV IN IT! I CAN WATCH A MOVIE WHILE POOPING"

"Oh gosh ricky, WTF?!" L.Joe gave a disgusted look to Ricky

"Hehe, you like TVs that much?" Chunji said and ruffled Ricky's hair

“Nice and modern, I think I’m going to sleep in this bathroom” I said.

“Minjun-ah, just wait to see the bedrooms, you will love it!” Manager said and rested his arms over Minjun’s shoulders.

“Next place, cinema room”

“OHMYGOSH, WE HAVE A CINEMA ROOM TOO?!” Ricky shouted

"I think we are gonna move ricky to the hospital soon" Changjo joked, making all of us laugh

“Oh, yes. Come in” Manager said and opened a door for a whole new world.

 

 

“I’m never gonna get out of this house” Ricky said and tried to sit on one of the seats.  

“Hehe, let’s watch a movie together one day, eh?” I asked Teen Top

“Sure” L.Joe replied and ruffled my hair.

“Okay let’s move on!”

 

To be continued….

----

OKAY WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR?!?! 

Sorry if the pictures are too big! 

 

* Ps: i don't own any pictures, credits to the right owners!