Back to korea!

Love you Mr.Weirdo

When they were 5 years old

Author pov_

"Ji eun-ah,where are you?"a little girl try to search her twins in bushes.then he suddenly saw a boy around her age is crying so she decided to help the boy.

"hey,are you okay?"she said and sit beside the boy.

"just leave me alone."he said without looking at the girl.

"hmm.i'll accompany you until you feel better."she said while giving the boy her handkerchief."here,take this!"she give him a big smile.

the boy just take it and hold the handkerchief tightly.the little girl has forgot about her little sister that she was searching just now.

"do you feel better now?"she asked while smiling.

"nae."the boy nodded."will appa leave omma for that woman?"he added.

"aniya,he will not if you stop crying and go home now."she said while holding his hand.

the boy trusted that girl and wipe his tears using the handkerchief."gomawo."he exlaimed.

''i'm jin-ah,just call me nana."

"myungsoo."slowly a smile form on his lips.

"can we be bestie?"she asked him.

"sure!"he started to cheer again.

"pinky promise?"the girl asked

"pinky promise!"the boy make a pinky swear with that girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nana pov_

"unnie,unnie!gwenchana?"Ji eun shaked my body.

"huh?"

"are you having a nightmare?you just talked in your dreams!"she said.

"a-aniya,gwenchana."I said as I look at the window.All I see just cloud. .___.

"maybe we'll arrived in 30minutes unnie,be patient nae?"

I just nodded and closed my eyes.

When nana and her twins has become 13 years old they parents decided to move to US...

"nana,where are you going?you've promised me that you'll never leave me!"the boy say when he saw that girl want to leave her house.

"sorry myungie,i have to move to US."she said with teary eyes.

"here,let me help you"he said while putting the necklace at the girl neck.

"gomawo myungie-ah!I said and kiss his cheeks.

"I really gonna miss yuh!"he exlaimed.

"I'll find you when I came back one day."she smile weakly.

"pinky promise?"he said and wipe her tears.

"nae,promise!"and they do they pinky promise.that is also their last pinky promise.

"nana,let's go honey!"her mom persuade her and they let go off their hand.

"bye myungie.."she said while wiping her tears.

"don't forget me nana!"he shout as nana's appa started the car.

"wait for me myungie nae!"she shouted too.

"nana-ah!"he wipe his tears and whisper,"I love you."

I love you myungie,the girl thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nana pov_

Finally I'm here!seriously I just can't believe it!Suddenly I bumped at a guy.

We apologized to each other and he just go away but I quickly took his camera and pat his shoulder.Then he looked back and ask me,"what do you want?"

"you're camera fall just now."i said while smiling at him.

"Oh,gomawo."he take the camera and continue to walk.

???? pov_

Where have I seen this face before?hmm,,think now!Omo,Jin Ah!But when I looked back she has gone.Is it really her?I sigh and hope that I'll meet her again.But they face are really same!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------