Enough.

This Is What It Led To

“SHUT UP!”

His voice rang through vulnerable ears as he held the gun in his hand, pointing it to whoever was in his way. His hands were shaking, sweat dripped down his forehead and his eyes twitched side to side. You could tell he was nervous, he was easy to read.

“Hyung…please…dont do this”, Taemin cried as tears fell from his small eyes. He tucked his knees into his chest and put his head down,shivering with fear.

Jonghuyun glanced at him, wiped away the sweat from his own face and then looked back at his sweaty palms gripping the gun.

“Jonghyun, c’mon we can work something out, just please put the gun down…” Minho started to get up off the floor with his hands out in front of him but Jonghyun shifted the aim of the gun to him.

“Sit the down and shut the up” Jonghyun said slow and steady, inching a bit towards Minho as he backed down.

Inside the small room hidden backstage of the original Inkigayo set were four terrified SHINee memebers held hostage by their own bandmate, their brother. No one was on the outside of the door to come to anyone's rescue. It was just them and a gun pointed at them in which could go off at any second.

“I’ve been teased over and over again about being short…who gives a ?!” Jonghyun cried out. “You don’t know what it feels like to taunted all the time.”

He began crying but regained his composure and focused back on the innocent people in front of him.

“What about us? Everything we’ve all been through together?” Key whimpered. “Your just gonna throw it all away with these bullets?”

“JUST SHUT UP! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT!” Jonghyun screamed out, his veins pulsing in his neck. Key jumped at the sound of his voice.

“I-I’m sorry…” Onew said quietly, looking down at the floor, sobbing the tears dripping from his face forming puddles on the cold cement floor.

“NO!” Jonghyun screamed again.

He lifted the gun to Onew, his finger grazing the trigger and BOOM! It went off like a thousand loud harsh church bells going off at once, a huge roll of thunder during a summer storm. Screams and gunfire filled the room. Another shot goes off then another. One after the other.  The room became silent and all that was left was the heavy breathing of the troubled person who did something so evil. Jonghyun stood there, his eyes wide open. His shaking hands still holding onto the gun go down to his sides slowly. He fell to the floor, on his knees. The gun slipped onto the cement. He knelt there, slouched, his head down and his arms dragging. The blood splattered the walls like a piece from Jackson Pollock. He looked around and saw four limp, cold, dead bodies sprawled out. 

“I just wanted them to stop” he whispered to himself.

Then he lost it. He screamed, tugging at his hair and banging on the walls. Asking himself why. He paced back n’ forth. Looking at the damage he did. For a second he thought about what God was probably thinking about him, for what he has done but refused to listen because to him there was no God. God wouldn’t have let him pick up that gun in the first place. He wouldn’t have let him go on a rampage and kill the ones so close to him. Jonhyun dropped to his knees once more. His sobs soaked his shirt in salt. He reached out his hand and walked his fingers towards the gun that was a few inches away. He thought it over and quickly took his hand back. But no he had to do it. He walked his fingers to the gun once more, dragging it up to his temple.

“It stopped” he whispered as he rubbed his index finger on the trigger.

And then everything went black.