Change.

There's A Girl In The Band

Great.

Just great.

I forgot today was the first day of "work" for me, work meaning torture that is.

My name is Song Tae Eun. I'm seventeen, live with my parents, and I'm currently a dance major in Seould Arts High School. Well, that's who I used to be, now I'm Song Tae Jun, the seventeen year old, sub vocal and dancers of a famous noy band. A guy. A GUY. None of this would've happened if my dad had just paid off his debts like the said he did, but NO. He didn't, and now I'm stuck being Teen Top youngest person who has to hide their gender to pay off their fathers debt.

Ring Ring Ring Ring 

"I got it~" I shouted, picking up the house phone. "Yellow?"

"Song Tae Eun?"

"Speaking." I stated, tapping the phone gently.

"Great, this is the Coordinator of the band your joining" I groaned quietly. "We'll be meeting you at North Seoul Mall to dicuss your new look~"

"Arra~" I nooded, not like she can see me. "I'll be going now, North Seoul is a little further from my house, so it's going to take a little while to actually get there.

----- 30 minutes later ----

I finally arrived at the Mall, the strap of my bag cluthed tightly in my palm. I was NOT ready for this, but if I want to stay in school AND pay off my fathers debt, I knew I had too. "TAE EUNNIE~!" I heard some one call out which made me do a 180 degree spin on my heel, only to see a brightly dressed female around 29 running towards me, her straight hair bouncing at the nape of her neck.

"A-ah! Coordinator Unnie, Anneyeong!" I bowed, staring at the floor 'This girl will make people think she's a taxi if she puts on any more yellow. I stood back up after pasting a smile on my face to at least seem excited. 

"It's a pleasure to see you again, so first of all, we need to cut your hair,: She pointed out, touching my shoulder length hair. 'Agh! Seriously?! My hair too?!' I thought, but the only think I did was nod and say 'Of course~'. Sighing inwardly, I followed the Coordinator to one of the salons where she started talking to one of the stylists quietly. A few minutes later, the stylists came up to me and guided me to on of the seats. "The young lady over there said you can't see your hairstyle till it's done." I nodded as she turned me away from the mirror and began to cut my hair. About 20 minutes later after drying, straightning and waving my hair, she turned me back to the mirror and I swear my eyes almost popped out of my  head. The word chocked back as I touched my hair.

"M-My hair..." I whined softly before looking at the stylist."It's amzing~! Thank you!" I beamed at her than walked back to the Coordinator.

"Oh, Tae Eunnie~ You look great~" She said, ruffling my now short, boyish hair. "Now, it's time for clothes~" For the next maybe... Two hours? We went through about 15 different stores and tried out different outfits which were bought by the company. I bit my lip and stared in the mirror and scanned my clothes. I was now in black skinny jeans with yellow combat boots, a grey shirt and a black vest, my s wrapped up to be flat. "I don't look bad... but it feels weird..." I whispered to myself before fixing my vest.

I walked out to the Coordinator, we paid for the clothes and then we left. "Are you excited to my the band?"

"Kinda. I'm nervous though. What if they find out I'm I girl?" I blink, looking at Coordinator Unnie, or Coordinator Soo Rin, as she told me to called her earlier.

"Oh don't be~ The boys are nice, but kind of thick headed. If they do find out, it'll take a while for the to even notice," Coordinator Soo Rin responded while driving. I fiddled with the hem of my shirt and sighs. 'Today is going to be a long day...'