**ONE**

Living With The Bad Boys -On Hiatus-

*Leeteuk POV*

Today is the day the siblings are coming. What's worst, Soo Man told us to pick them up. Now, we're in the car, well, at least me, Heechul, Kangin and Siwon are. Heechul's driving since they tell me that I don't know how to drive. I know how to, I'm just a reckless driver. It's not like all of us can drive. Okay, so the siblings are Henry and Hannah. They didn't even tell us how they looked or anything at all. They only told us their names. Now, what was the reason we're on our way to the airport?

*Flashback; last night*

"My boys." Lee Soo Man started. He took us in when we were kicked out of the orphanage. He told us that we had a talent for performing and encouraged us to go to school. "The faculty are complaining about your behavior." He said as he looked at us intently. "Soo Man-hyung, it's not because-" Heechul was cut off. "No more excuses. I want all of you to clean up your act. Tomorrow, go to the airport. I want you to pick up my niece and nephew, Hannah and Henry Lau. They will be living with you. Be nice to them." He said as he sent us out.

"What the heck? Two kids are going to live with us?" Kangin said as we gathered in the living room. "I don't think they're kids hyung. Soo Man-hyung isn't young, and his sister is older than her. So, I think they're around our age but younger than Kyuhyun." Sungmin said, earning a glare from Kangin. "Yah! Just, drop the subject okay? It's late, everyone back to their rooms and sleep." I finally said." Having two other people might be fun. We never really had a maknae, well, we do, but Kyuhyun doesn't act like it so a new person will be interesting. "Remember, be nice to them." I yelled as they entered their rooms.

*End of flashback*

_____________________

Okay, short...but...yeah...anyway...comment...