I Hate My Big Chest

I Hate My Big Chest [ONE-SHOT]

 

Seulong stared into the mirror, frowning and grimacing at his reflection as he to his side. He hated it.

What did he hate?

His chest. It looked like he had s. God, he couldn’t cover it up unless he wore a loose jumper or hoody. Sure, he was buff but this was just abnormal.

Sighing again he turned his back to the mirror and pouted.

Not to mention how tall he was. He knew that girls sometimes liked tall guys but come on.

Seulong looked like he had s, and he was really tall.

He hated everything about it.

“Baby, stop being so self-hating.” Chansung shouted over to his boyfriend of one year as he walked over to him, throwing his arms around the other’s waist and digging his head into his back.

“I can’t help it. Sometimes I wonder how the hell I got into the entertainment industry.” Seulong admitted, his own hands finding Chansung’s and he squeezed them tightly. He heard his boyfriend chuckle.

“Because you’re so damn y, and you can sing and dance.” He said, nuzzling into the arch of the other’s back.

“You’re only saying that because I’m your boyfriend. I mean, what’s good about my height and s, really?” Seulong asked, squirming out of Chansung’s embrace and turning to face him.

“Okay, you really want to know?” Chansung asked, smirking at him darkly.

Seulong just nodded in reply and waited for his boyfriend to try and think of a reason.

“Well, your height just makes you so much ier. You look so much more dominant than me, and god, when I actually get to top you some nights, it’s amazing. Cause yeah, that’s why I get so excited over that.”

Once he was done explaining that, Seulong scoffed.

“I always wondered why you were so eager to top me.” He said, laughing a little. “Okay, I guess that explains the height, what about my s?” He couldn’t wait to hear an explanation about this.

Chansung chuckled and began to think hard. He had to come up with a good explanation, or else Seulong would go back be all depressed about his man s. Really though, they were just pecks because he was buff. And they just happen to be a bit bigger than most muscular men.

“Well, your ‘pecks’ just make you that much more sensitive Seu… because they are a bit bigger than most men, it makes you so much easier to tease. And that just turns me on so much more.”

Seulong just stared at him as Chansung continued.

“Look, Seulong… Baby, the way you are, just makes you so much more incredible. Makes you ier, and much easier to please and I love that. I want to please you so much. God, can’t you see how perfect you are in my eyes. Hell, if you weren’t so tall and buff – I probably would have never fallen in love with you.”

The other felt his emotions rise, but he promised he would dare cry. But what Chansung had said, really made him feel better about himself.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around his property, lifting him up and spinning him around lovingly.

“God Chansung, I love you so much.” He shouted a little before he put him down and clashed their lips together passionately. Chansung moaned as Seulong’s tongue entered his mouth and immediately began playing with his own. He grabbed onto Seu’s hair, twisting it around his fingers, and letting the other explore his mouth greatly.

Both of them moaned in unison as their kiss was brought deeper and Seulong placed his leg in between Chansung’s: his knee brushing against the other’s eager crotch. Chansung felt his waist get grabbed and he got pulled closer to his lover. They let go of each other and continued to stare into each other’s eyes.

“Channie~ I love you.” Seulong confessed, kissing the other in the lips once again before pulling away. Chansung chuckled.

“Love you too, of course.” They both smiled and kissed once again.

Seulong walked into his own dorm again, meeting with 2AM who were all eating together at the kitchen table. As he entered, they all turned to stare at him. He slowly spoke.

“…What?” he asked. Jo Kwon was the only one to speak to him.

“Where were you yesterday?” he wondered. Seulong stopped and thought back. Well, he had an awesome night with his boyfriend. Just as he was about to say that, he remembered a crucial fact. No one knew. Not one other person knew about the relationship he had with 2PM’s maknae. Gotta think of a lie up fast.

“I was out drinking, why?” he shot back, trying to escape the questions. Jo Kwon chuckled.

“With who?”

“None of your business.”

“Tell me.”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Come on!”

“For God sake No!” Seulong screamed, getting extremely annoyed with his bandmate.

“It was Chansung wasn’t it?” he suddenly said and Seulong froze.

“H-Huh?” he asked. All of the other member’s smirked at him. Jo Kwon stood up and faced him directly.

“Chansung right? Your… boyfriend?” his voice was covered in a teasing tone.

“H-How…” Seulong started but his annoying bandmate interrupted him.

“We’ve known for a long time. But we heard you yesterday.” He explained. Seulong was beyond confused.

“How the hell did you hear me?” he asked. Jo Kwon chuckled.

“We went out with the rest of 2PM, and we happened to pass the room you guys were in.”

Seulong was now beyond embarrassed.

“Also,” Jinwoon chipped in, “We heard what Chansung likes best about you.”

“And what’s that?” Seulong replied. Jo Kwon smirked.

“Your man s.”

Seulong gritted his teeth.

“…I hate you all.” He said, looking down at his feet.

“Aww, at least you found someone that likes your s!” Changmin teased and laughed. He walked over to his embarrassed band mate and shoved him playfully.

“ you!” Seulong screamed and ran away from them.

2AM looked and each other and laughed.

At least he didn’t feel bad about having such a big chest anymore.