Stupid nagging dragon.

Reason.

 

Reason.

 

Lay’s POV

 

Today, we are going to shoot for a famous Chinese magazine as this month’s main idols and when its time for them to pair us up for the pictures in the interview part, I got paired up with him. Anyone but him. Kris Wu. Our duizhang. The one with the best looks. The hottest dragon you will ever meet. The guy who gives you feels when see him and also the one who keeps touching me.

 

It was all going well as we stood in front of the background. I don’t want to brag but we all looked quite cool with the black tailored suits and styled hair. I’ve actually got a really good feeling about this shoot before this started.

 

“You take this side and I take this side “He said in a monotone.

 

“Okay”

 

“No, we have to do this pose”

 

“I get it”

 

“No, you’re doing it wrong”

 

“Fine I’ll do it again”

 

“It’s not like that”

 

“I know just wait”

 

Oh god I’m getting pissed but the photographer is taking photos and I can’t randomly move to hit him. He’s a very famous photographer and it must have taken them thousands of bucks to hire him for us even though we are just rookies. And we can’t just call for breaks all because of this small matter since it’s rude but he keeps telling me to do this and that and- ugh he’s calling me again.

 

“You’re standing in the wrong way”

 

That’s it. No more happy unicorn.

 

“Well I’m so sorry then, Mr. Good-Looking-Dragon-That-Doesn’t-Care-About-His-Wife’s-Feelings” I tugged the microphone stand as he came closer before hissing in his ear with an awkward smile. I couldn’t see his expression but I got a feeling that he’s shocked before I heard the photographer called out the next duo, Tao and Chen to come, which means our take is over.

 

I quickly walked of to the nearest chair in front of the dressing table so I can calm down. I never liked showing my temper cause I tend to sound like a grandma when I’m in a bad mood but I just can’t help it being so angry and annoyed right now. He followed closely behind me before squatting beside me like a dad trying to comfort his son. I wasn’t even looking but wow he’s so tall that even when he squatting, he is the same height with me who’s sitting on a chair.  I didn’t want to look at his face so I just looked at the mirror in front of me, which showed me a reflection of his face.

 

His expression looks so soft, apologetic, and sweet that my heart melted a bit and I started to feel bad and- wait back it up. He’s the one who is wrong, not you. Get your senses back you stupid unicorn.

 

“I’m sorry “He said with a half sad and aegyo-ish way.

 

“Yeah, yeah and I’m a unicorn from the faraway LaLaland where rainbows are slides and clouds are cotton candy” I answered back with sarcasm that slipped right of my mouth. I know he’s the leader, and I know that he’s trying to teach me something new, but I just can’t stand it how he orders me around like the others. Even though we have something special. Like come on, I am his freaking wife. Can’t he use a nicer or sweeter tone?

 

“I know you are angry now-“

 

Well at least you got that right.

 

“And you might not care about what I say-“

 

Mmmhhmmm.

 

“But I was doing it for you!”

 

Wait a minute, pardon me but what?

 

“And how is all that for me?” I asked him because what he said just didn’t make sense AT ALL.

 

“If we did it nicely, we could have finish our part earlier. And if we finished it earlier, then we get to have more time to ourselves~” he said before slowly sneaking both of his hands into my tiny palms and locking it with mine.

 

Ah, that makes sense. I totally forgot that he poses better than me. He has a talent for modeling since birth and if he had followed my orders, we won’t be able to finish it even within 7 hours. He started to slowly close his face to mine and I didn’t care to move. I misunderstood him, and he has the rights to do what he wants now. As his cheek touched mine, something warm just gushed around my body and I shuddered a bit like a teenage girl blushing over her idols. He’s skin is so smooth and warm cause he has eight hours of sleep everyday and when it touched my cold cheeks, I couldn’t help it but to smile with my eyes looking like crescent moons before embracing the warmness.

 

Slowly, when I finally am willing to open my eyes, the first thing I saw was our reflection on the mirror. And we look so beautiful together. So beautiful that I just felt like keeping still in this position forever. After a while, he stood up while helping me up too. I looked at him with bewilderment because I don’t want to move. I want to stay at the same position we were in just now.

 

“And now let’s go the dressing room~” He said adoringly as he gave me a back hug while pushing me into one of the dressing rooms.

 

I followed him in and I just hear a soft click of the lock. I don’t know what’s going to happen in here but I have a feeling that I won’t regret whatever he does. Never.