Final.

Hyelim is a loser for Alice

One day after practice Hello Venus was on their way to their dorm. Alice and Hyelim sat next to each other in the van. All the members were extremely tired, so Hyelim put her head on Alice’s shoulder. “Alice, you smell so bad.” Hyelim said holding her nose. Alice just nodded, muttering words Hyelim didn’t understand.
After they got to the dorm Alice went straight to the room she shared with Hyelim and was about to fall asleep when Hyelim came in and questioned Alice, “Alice. ~ you aren’t going to shower and change? Why are you being so lazy?” “Hyelim just let me sleep I’m tired.” she said while waving her arm up and down. Hyelim didn’t like that her girlfriend was being lazy do she sat on her. “Baby what are you doing?” Alice muttered. 
“come on lazy. You need to shower an change and then you can sleep.” So Alice did as she was told. Then got into the bed she shared with Hyelim and cuddled with her. 
“Are you happy now, love?” asked Alice. 
“YES!” Hyelim shouted then gave Alice a peck on the lips. Alice smiled and closed her eyes to sleep. Then they went to sleep in each others arms
Then Hyelim started snoring and then kicked Alice. Alice started laughing at her, and peck her lips. Then went back to sleep.