When one meets on the street, is it love?

Music enters your soul

It was hot; Nichkhun finally admitted to himself as he walked along the busy downtown streets of Seoul. He was on a mission and that was to find a nice, ice cold smoothie to brush away from of the heat from the day. Jutting past many slow moving people; Nichkhun finally saw he source of relief and decided it best to make a quicker move towards the shop; suddenly being stopped by the sound of a guitar and what sounded like a piano. Nichkhun's head turned quickly to the sound the of the music Seeing three men standing in a small group. One tall handsome man with the guitar was followed by a short, small eyed man with a piano on his lap; Finally leading his attention to a hat bearing, jacket wearing smiling lunatic, Nichkhun finally thought as he thought about the scourching heat. Overall his attention losing interest in his smoothie relief and leading him towards the small group of men.

"Hello all!" The jacket wearer stated loudly as the gutarist out a few cords; making the pianist follow shortly after with a few keys as if each action was a greeting. "I welcome you all to listen to the magic we shall present for you today~" The words were sung musically; catching Nichkhun's attention even more than before. "Let us begin~" Nichkhun's face contorting with interest and curiousity as he shifted his weight even further towards the music players.

"So interesting." Nichkhun noted as he felt his foot attempt to move along with the beat; that was until the voice left the angel in the coat and Nichkhun was lost. The voice was sweet and spicy. Nichkhun was entranced as he felt himself move directly in front of the smiling, singing angel. He wanted to touch him to see how different that voice sounded in private. Suddenly and very breathtakingly quickly Nichkhun wanted the same voice to be with him until that same voice pushed him away.

"Thank you all for listening! We will be at Club PM later this evening please come and view our different song styles and support us by buying one of our CDs." Nichkhun blushing as the bowed there heads and as time seemed to slow the singer stood up ever so slowly as a smile so wicked came across his face; moving closer to Nichkhun; Nichkhun's breath catching in his throat. "And you our newest fan~ Must come and see us tonight. After all we have never had someone so enthusatic come and watch us, right Chansung and Junho?" Nichkhun dared a glance away from the main reason he was so drawn in; seeing the two playing instruments nodding there heads extremely eagering. "So please I beg of you come and see us tonight. I declare you one of the very first and true fans."

"I would be most abliged to come this evening," Nichkhun stated formally as he bowed his head slightly. Leaving his singing angel laughing musically he bent over clapping his hands enthusicasically.

"Oh, I do think we will get along so very well!"

"He sure is an interesting fellow," Chansung stated happily; placing his guitar back into it's case.

"I think we'll just have to make him our friend Junsu." The singing angel only nodded at Junho's comments; Nichkhun focusing only on the singers name as it was spoken.

"I will only agree with this, Junsu for I find you so very alluring." Nichkhun smiled wickedly as he moved closer to Junsu; who seemed to be blushing, but yet again it was summer and he was wearing a coat. For now he could only get closer to this new subject and hopefully win him over.