Yours.

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don't know which picture to put... So I put up my first favourite picture of Kim Sunggyu... ^^;

Sunggyu was counting the seconds and shut his eyes.

"5... 4... 3... 2..."

 

He opened his eyes and waited; his watch struck at 12. 

 

The one second passed, and then another, and another.

 

Sora's condition was unchanged. The heart rate monitor was just beating as it was. There was no complication and she was still breathing. Sunggyu felt his knees weakening that he almost fell down but holding the rail of her bed, he watched her sleeping face, looking peaceful. He couldn't understand what was going on but she was alive... and that was all that mattered.

 

"Han Thora..." He laughed to himself, in disbelieved.  

 

 

She woke up at 11 am the next morning but her vision and mind were still fuzzy. Her mother who saw her was talking to her but she couldn't even understand her before falling asleep again. She woke up again later that evening, with a clearer head and saw Sunggyu looking at her with eager eyes. She narrowed her eyes and felt a bit lousy.

 

"Han Thora..." He said, and he almost tears up when he saw her opening her eyes.

 

Sora wanted to speak but felt dry. Using the little strength in her hand, she held it up. Sunggyu looked at her questioningly and then at her hand before leaning in closer. Sora then touched his face with her hand, startling Sunggyu a bit before she scrambled lousily for his lips and touched them with her fingers.

 

Sunggyu looked at her and then with tears coming out from his eyes, he started laughing and held the hand on his lips. He removed her hand and held it tight.

"Was that a kiss for me?"

She nodded.

"Can I kiss you back?"

She d Sunggyu's lips with her fingers and pulled his bottom lips weakly and started to giggle but her fresh wound hurt her a bit when she did and she winced a little.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded and smiled and with her other hand, she pointed to her chest.

"It hurts?"

She showed a gesture to indicate 'a little'.

"A little?"

She nodded again.

"Can I see it?"

She narrowed her eyes and showed him a fist and made Sunggyu laughed again.

 

Sunggyu touched her forehead and patted her head. "I'm so glad to see you again."

Sora smiled and touched his lips again. He removed her gas mask and put his fingers on her lips too.

 

 

 

The next day, she was already walking around the ward and though there was a dull pain in her chest every now and then, she was feeling better already. She got back to her ward and saw Sunggyu was waiting for her, furrowing when he saw her.

 

"Why are you walking around?" He started.

"I'm tired of sitting and lying down and the doctor said I should be walking a lot." She said, pouting.

"At least wait for me and I'll walk with you!" He said, blinking rapidly.

"I thought you have a schedule today?" She said, looking at his fancy clothes.

"It got delayed." He said. "Next time, don't walk alone, you got me?"

"I'll be fine..." She said, looking at him and furrowed.

"You're so stubborn, you know that?"

"I know." She said, laughing.

"Pabo." He ruffled her hair and sat her on her bed. "How's your condition?"

"Umm... I feel better. I can take deeper breaths now I think but it's still too early to tell."

"It's good then." He smiled. "But something's bothering me..."

"What is?"

"The deal... What happened to it?" He said, asking himself.

"Well... I remembered everything." Sora said, looking at him.

 

Sunggyu looked up. "You remembered? How? When?"

"Well... Just as I was sedated, I heard your voice calling my name..."

"My voice?"

"Um. You were calling me so many times that I thought it was noisy." She laughed.

"Yah!" He widened his eyes.

She ignored him and went on talking. "Well... and I had a long dream after that. I remembered everything but it was in reverse. Starting from you calling my name in that alley to the moment you found about the deal, and the date and the trekking and up to the moment I saw you sleeping next to me." She said, breathing in deeply.

"Everything."

"Um. Everything."

"How does that happen...? It's too..."

"Simple, isn't it?" She said, narrowing her eyes. "It was too simple that everything we were doing before seems pointless..."

"I wonder what happened..." Sunggyu said, frowning.

"We'll never know..." Sora said, feeling weird.

"And I was crying like crazy that night."

Sora laughed. "It's... embarrassing to think about them now..."

"Which part?"

"Every part." She said, looking up the ceiling.

"Tell me the most embarrassing part." He said, grinning.

"I... forgot!" She said, clearing .

"You forgot? Do you want me to remind you?" He said, still grinning playfully.

"I don't want to remember such thing..." She cleared . "Don't you need to get going now? Why are you wearing those clothes to the hospital...?" She looked at his clothes and furrowed.

"What's wrong with my clothes? It's the latest trend." Sunggyu said, looking down himself.

"Ah, really." She smiled flatly.

"I have the best fashion sense in the group, you know!" He said, with a smug.

"Um-um." Sora said, looking at him disinterestedly.

 

He pulled her cheeks. "Try and make that face again."

"It hurts!" She shrieked and tried to reach for his cheeks too but she only managed to pull his bottom lip when Sunggyu jerked back his head in reflex.

"What? You want a kiss?" He asked, surprised.

"No! I was trying to pull your cheeks!" She said, embarrassed.

"Excuses." He grinned and releasing her cheeks, he pulled the sides of her face and placed his lips on hers.

 

His kiss filled her with warm feelings and calmness and she realised how she missed that kiss. They kissed for a while and releasing each other slowly, they looked on each other's lips for a while.

"Looks like I'm going to have to take responsibility towards you, Han Thora."

"You don't have to, really." She said, smiling. "You have other important things to do."

"I need to. What if, while we're talking, there's a baby growing inside your belly?" Sunggyu asked, looking up to her face.

 

Sora blinked rapidly. "Baby?"

"Yeah, you could be pregnant right now." He said, looking at her belly and Sora looked at her belly too.

"I'm not..." She said, freaking out a bit.

"How could you be certain? If you're pregnant, I'm going to take full responsibility, of course."

"But... You can't... I mean, you still have your career, Kim Sunggyu-sshi."

"My child would be more important than my career, Han Thora." He said, holding her by her waist.

"Andwae! What's going to happen to Infinite?"

"I'll let Dongwoo be the leader." He laughed.

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi!"

"I'm just joking! I guess... You would have to keep it a secret?"

"Um..." She said, looking down solemnly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter