Go to sleep before...

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To Sunghee

Sunghee-ah~ I'm sorry that I didn't say anything about this. I bet you're mad right now. Are you crying? Even if I told you to stop, I know that you won't be able to stop them. Sunghee-ah, even though we only met each other at uni, you became my best friend ever. ^^ I love spazzing Infinite with you but sadly we never had the time to go to their concerts. I think we should've worked harder. I feel pity towards Infinite for having fans like us! >,<  So, you must go and see their concerts from now on. ^^

Sunghee-ah, I met Hoya! >< I'm sorry I didn't tell you. ᅲᅲI didn't even get to get his autograph for you. I'm really sorry. I'm sure you will meet him someday, Sunghee-ah!!! Um!!!

For leaving like this, I'm sorry.

Saranghae, Jung Sunghee!!!

 

 

To Youngho-hyung and Jiwon-hyung

Ever since the two of you got married, we rarely get to see each other. It's a little lonely but I know you must be busy with your families too. But I never forget the both of you even when we don't get to see each other! ^^ It's just that... I'm a little sad that I won't be able to see my first niece or nephew. Why didn't you make a baby earlier! >,< Please name one after me! ᄏᄏᄏ.

Please be happy always and I'm sorry that I never called you Oppa. ^^;

 

 

 

To Kangjun

Jun-ah, first of all, I'm sorry to tell you that I won't be able to pay the money that I last borrowed from you. I bought the chicken we ate with Infinite with that money and there are some left but I'm going to spend it all on chocolates. ᄏᄏᄏ. You must be angry with me now? Don't worry, after I'm gone, you can sell all my books and CDs and get back your money! ^^ I really don't mind! At least I have some use even after I'm gone! ᄒᄒif there's any of my stuff that you like, you can keep it.

Jun-ah... Thank you for worrying about me all this while. I think I haven't been a good older sister to you. I'm always making troubles and sometimes eomma worries about me more when actually you're the youngest child. I'm sorry!

Please look at my Pokemon notebook in my room later on. I've written all the usernames and passwords for my SNS and other forums. Please deactivate them all! I'm not sure if I've written every site since I registered in a lot of forums but I'm counting on you!

Saranghae-, Jun-ah~! ^^

 

 

 

To Eomma

Eomma... thank you for being a good mother to us... Despite you being busy, you would always cook for us and give us a lot of love. Eomma, I know that since Appa died, you'd always cry silently before bed. Sometimes I'd check on you at night to see if you're breathing when you are sleeping and I saw your teary eyes. I'm sorry I wasn't able to say comforting words to you, Eomma. I'm sorry I can't fulfill my role as a daughter. I'm sorry that I can't even finish my studies and get a good job and give you my first paycheck. I'm sorry that I can't give you a good son-in-law. I'm sorry, Eomma. Really, I'm sorry.

 

I'm going ahead and see Appa in heaven. We're going to have Soju together since I didn't get to have it with him before. We'll watch over everyone so don't worry too much. I'll be fine!

 

Eomma, saranghae.

PS: Please donate all my clothes! ^^

 

 

 

To Kim Sunggyu-sshi.

Kim Sunggyu-sshi...

Kim Sunggyu-sshi...

Kim Sunggyu-sshi...

Kim Sunggyu-sshi...

Kim Sunggyu-sshi...

 

 

It's really weird that in such a short time, I've grown accustomed to you, Kim Sunggyu-sshi. I guess it's because we spent three months together already... though I can't remember much about it.

I'm sorry that I chased you out of my house just now. But... I really hate burdening you like this, Kim Sunggyu-sshi. I lied when I said that I only see you as Infinite Kim Sunggyu. Truth is I forget that you're an idol and celebrity when we are together. You're just a normal person like me too, I realised. But when I realised that... I found myself liking you more and more...

 

I wish to see you get back on stage, have solo songs again and I want to see you on new variety shows. But I'll be watching them all from heaven, so don't worry! I'll still be your fan and probably I'll make a fanclub for Infinite up there! ^^

 

Kim Sunggyu-sshi, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to remember even when you did your best to help me. Although the surgery is not highly risky but since I couldn't remember, there's nothing you can do about it. It's not your fault of course!

 

Kim Sunggyu-sshi... I secretly wished that the surgery would be successful as the doctor said that after the surgery, my heart would be okay again. He said that I'll be able to have a normal life again, if not completely, partially but... I'll still be alive, right? But... I couldn't remember... Till the end, I still couldn't remember...

 

I'm sorry, Kim Sunggyu-sshi.

And...

 

-End of entry-

 

 

Sunggyu looked up the ceiling, while trying to stop his tears. He was crying silently as he was afraid that Sora would hear him but it was killing him inside. He placed the tab where he found it and was just sitting on the chair for a while, letting his tears fell. He cupped his mouth as he was almost gasping when he was crying, looking at Sora again who was unmoving and sleeping soundly.

 

Han Thora...

 

He got up from the chair and slowly got on the bed, and he pulled Sora to his chest and wrapped her torso and head with his arms, unable to stop his tears.

"Kim... Sunggyu-sshi?" Sora said, sleepily.

"Han Thora. I'm sorry... Did I wake you up?" He said, trying to control his voice.

"Hmmm. You can't... sleep?" Sora was half-asleep and tried to look at Sunggyu's face but it was out of view. She only saw his shirt in front of her eyes.

"Um, a bit." Sunggyu said, with an unusually high pitch voice as he was trying to hold back his teary voice.

"Here."

 

She wrapped Sunggyu with her hand and began patting Sunggyu's back, at a slow pace as she was sleepy. "Sleep.... Sleep..."

 

That only made Sunggyu cried even harder but he suppressed them all, controlling himself from shaking from his sobbing. Sora's hand was patting his back but she was already mostly going back to sleep again.

 

Han Thora...

 

 

Sunggyu woke up earlier than Sora, and the first thing he did was kiss the top of her head for a long time.

Sora stirred after a while and opened her eyes slowly, finding herself in the warm embrace of Sunggyu. She felt a bit embarrassed but she was just sniffing in the scent of Sunggyu's shirt for a while.

"You're awake?" Sunggyu asked, patting the back of Sora's head.

"Um." Sora looked up to his face, feeling something was strange. She got up slowly and sat up, looking down on Sunggyu. Sunggyu was watching her questioningly.

"What's wrong?"

"You woke up earlier than me." Sora sad, looking at Sunggyu unblinkingly.

Sunggyu laughed a little. "Is it that strange?"

"Hm!" She nodded. "I feel like I should wake up earlier than you and wake up you."

"That's right." Sunggyu said, finally able to smile.

"This feels familiar." Sora said, gazing at the empty space on Sunggyu's pillow.

"What is?"

"Waking up beside Kim Sunggyu-sshi." She said, tilting her head.

"You're used to it already." Sunggyu said, laughing a bit.

Sora smiled but she was feeling rather embarrassed. "It seems so."

 

She looked down on Sunggyu and noticed his eyes were looking a bit weird and that made her stomach felt hollow again. Sunggyu who noticed this sat up, and she went down the bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Sunggyu came in; startling her when she was squeezing the toothpaste.

Sunggyu made a straight face and took his toothbrush in the mug.

Sora looked at Sunggyu. "Oh. It's yours?" She asked, in wonder.

 Sunggyu was rinsing it. "Yeah. It's the one I used for the whole three months I stayed here."

"Are you going to use it? It's been here for weeks untouched." Sora asked, looking at toothbrush.

"Is that new?"Sunggyu asked, looking at her toothbrush.

"This? I brought it from home. It's my travelling toothbrush."

"The bristle is still good and I've used it last night too. No worries."

"But..." Sora said, making a miserable face.

"What?" Sunggyu said, squeezing some toothpaste on the toothbrush and put it inside his mouth.

"What if a cockroach had already sat on it?" Sora said, making a sick face.

Sunggyu spat out the toothbrush into the sink and rinsed his mouth and he shivered in disgust. "Yah Han Thora!"

"I'm sorry..." Sora said, feeling horrible and giddy at the same time.

"Give me that."

"Huh?"

"Give me your toothbrush."

"But... we're not supposed to share toothbrush... it's not hygienic."

"Then you'd rather have me brush my teeth with a toothbrush that a cockroach had sat on?"

 

Sora looked at Sunggyu glumly. "Let me brush my teeth first."

"Fine." Sunggyu said, crossing his arms.

 

Sora started to brush her teeth, glancing at Sunggyu in the mirror who was waiting for her to finish.

When she was done, she rinsed it for about 1 whole minute before giving it to Sunggyu.

"Are you sure you want to use it?"

"I'm used to using Han Thora's stuff." Sunggyu said, laughing.

"What does that supposed to mean?" Sora asked but Sunggyu was already happily brushing his teeth. Sora sighed and turned away to get out but Sunggyu caught her hand.

"Sthei." He said, before spitting into the sink and gargled and he wiped his mouth with the towel, still holding Sora's arm.

"What...?" Sora asked, when he suddenly went closer and kissed her.

 

She was too taken aback again and let Sunggyu kissed her, shutting her eyes tightly. His minty lips were slowly molding hers and his grip on her hand tightened a bit. When Sunggyu pulled away and looked at Sora's red face, he giggled a little.

"If sharing toothbrush is not hygienic, I wonder about kissing?" He asked, smiling widely.

Sora was feeling more and more miserable. "I want to take a shower." She waited for Sunggyu to go out but Sunggyu was unmoving, looking at her.

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi!" She screamed.

"I'm going out! I'm going out!" Sunggyu said, laughing and went out of the bathroom.

 

 

Why it so fun to ? Sunggyu asked himself, when he lay on the bed again. He was smiling but it soon faded when he was reminded of her will yesterday. He took a deep breath and tried to compose himself again, telling himself that it's useless to keep on moping about it.

 

They took a cab to Woohyun's friend house and were climbing the stairs up to the house. Sora was feeling rather strange when she looked at the green steel door. When she arrived at the top, she was breathless and Sunggyu who noticed this pretended to be as breathless as she was.

"I really feel like a grandpa now." He said, sitting on the stairs.

Sora laughed after catching her breath. "Is Nam Woohyun-sshi inside?"

"I don't know. Why don't you try ringing the bell?" Sunggyu said, smiling.

 

Sora tilted her head and pressed the bell. She waited five seconds before pressing it again.

"Not at home!" Someone shouted.

 

Sora laughed. "Nam Woohyun-sshi?"

"Wrong house!"

She looked at Sunggyu who was only making a straight face.

"Nam Wooyhun-sshi." She called again. "Kim Sunggyu-sshi, he's not answering me..."

 

"I forgot." Sunggyu said, slapping his forehead. "Thora, don't you remember the lullaby?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter