Kidnapping Han Thora

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sora looked at Sunggyu, blankly and her tears had stopped. Her chest was hurting a bit but she ignored it. "What... What do you mean I'll die?" She asked, with a slight tremble in her voice.

"I can't explain it to you but that date... It's not the right date for the surgery." Sunggyu was desperate.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, still confused.

"Please just listen to me and don't do that surgery on that date. Unless you have remembered everything..."

"What does me remembering has to do with the surgery?" Sora was becoming even more confused.

"Han Thora..." Sunggyu couldn't say it. How could he? How was he going to say that she'd most likely die in 6 days if she couldn't remember? But she needed to know... She needed to know so that she'd try harder to remember. "If you can't remember... You'll die..."

 

Sora's eyes widened and she looked at Sunggyu, feeling totally bewildered.

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi, please stop making this joke. It's not funny." Sora said, her voice was hard and she peeled off Sunggyu's hands off her shoulders.

"Thora, it's not a joke. I'm serious!" Sunggyu was about to hold her again but she stood up. "If you do the surgery... You'll..."

 

"Die." She said, looking at the empty bed.

"You're not going to die." Sunggyu said, standing up.

"That's enough." She said, strongly.

"Han Thora?"

"I'm tired. Please leave."

"Han Thora, please just listen to me. Don't do the surgery on that date. Do it the next day or the day after that date but not in 6 days..."

"It doesn't matter really..."

"It matters!"

"If I don't remember, then I'll die, was it? Then even if I don't do the surgery but I can't remember, then I'll still die! What's the difference?" She asked, more like asking herself.

"Han Thora, stop saying that you'll die."

"You said it first, Kim Sunggyu-sshi..." She said, looking down the table on the floor.

"I'm sorry. But..."

"Why did you make it difficult for yourself, Kim Sunggyu-sshi?" She asked, smiling sadly. "You knew that I was going to die and if only you had left me alone and didn't try to make me remember then... I can really die without having too much to think of other than my family..."

"Han Thora, what are you saying...?"

She ignored him and went on talking. "I wouldn't have to think that I would leave so many people behind when I die but... you... are making it so hard for me... Kim Sunggyu-sshi..."

"Han Thora, stop saying such nonsense!"

"It's not too late, Kim Sunggyu-sshi... Go away and forget me. Just pretend that you do not know me and those memories you had were just a long dream. It wasn't real. I wasn't there." She was looking a bit hysterical.

"Han Thora... Stop it."

"I'm just your fan and you don't even know I exist. It would be easier that way." She closed her eyes; her face looked like as if she was thinking hard.

"Han Thora, stop it!" He grabbed her shoulders forcefully and shook her a little. "Stop it."

"I'm no one." She said and she started sobbing. "Just one less Inspirit on earth but many will come by..."

 

 

That made Sunggyu lost his patience. "Is that what you think you are?!" Sunggyu bellowed. "That you are just our fan and this is some sort of fan service?!"

She dropped her head and her torso went limped.

"Am I only Infinite Kim Sunggyu in your eyes?" He shook her again. "Look at me Han Thora. Look at me! I'm a person just like you are! Look at me!!!"

 

She looked up and opened her eyes to find Sunggyu's eyes were watery and they fell silently on his cheeks. She looked away quickly and shook her head. "I can only see Infinite Kim Sunggyu..."

"Han Thora... What happened to you? You are not the Han Thora that I know... Han Thora that I know is strong and cheerful and she doesn't give up this easily and she won't be this selfish!"

 

A knock came at the door. "Noona?"

 

"That was... just a dream, Kim Sunggyu-sshi." She said, her face was blank. "That was unreal..."

"Han Thora..."

"Leave..."

"Thora..."

"Leave, please. I don't want to see you. Please don't make it difficult for me..." She was almost cringing when Sunggyu let her shoulders go and she fell on the floor again, holding her chest.

 

"Noona, I'm going in." Kangjun burst open the door and found Sora on the floor, crying while clenching the front of her shirt. "Noona? Are you alright?"

 

He walked over to her, touching her shoulders lightly. "Why are you crying? Is your chest hurting again?"

Then he looked up. "Did you do something to her?!"

 

Sora touched Kangjun's arm and shook her head.

"Noona."

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi, please. Leave." Sora said; her voice was firmer.

"Didn't you hear her? Leave!" Kangjun yelled.

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu looked down on Sora before he turned away and went down stairs, opened the front door and left immediately. He hailed a cab and went back to his dorm in no time, glad to find no one was at home so he climbed onto his bed and cried in frustration.

 

He finished his schedule in one wrap, and went home and climbed onto his bed again, hiding his face under his pillow and shrank to the wall. Woohyun who noticed this sat on the edge bed, and touched Sunggyu's leg.

"Hyung, you're okay?" He asked.

"I'm just tired."

"Hyung..."

"Just leave me alone..."

"Hyung..." Woohyun paused for a bit. "Is it about Han Sora?"

Sunggyu didn't say anything.

"Hyung... I know that she's sick and everything but... You have to think about yourself too... I know what she did for you for those three months you were under coma but... Don't you think you are going a bit too far for her...?"

Sunggyu rolled over and watched the upper bunk's below. "Woohyun-ah."

"Dae... Dae?"

"If she doesn't remember she will die."

"Hyung..."

"How am I going to go on living when that happens? Tell me!" Sunggyu shouted.

Woohyun was taken aback and couldn't say anything for a moment. "What if she is not going to die? That the whole deal thing... it's just dream?"

"You're saying that I'm lying then?"

"No... Hyung... What's with you...?"

"Then tell me that Han Sora didn't come to see you that night; that she didn't sing you the lullaby that only we know and we don't even know of her existence!"

"I didn't say that..."

"Han Thora... She was just a fan. But those three months...  She was my friend, my only companion, the only one I had... the only one who acknowledged my existence when no one else could even see me... I was not Infinite Kim Sunggyu but I was me..."

Woohyun said nothing and looked down his feet on the floor.

"I can't let her die. I can't let her do that surgery 6 days later. She still doesn't remember a lot of things."

"How are you going to stop that?"

"I'll stop her from going for the surgery..."

"But you'll put her in danger! She's sick isn't she? What if she dies because you made her missed the surgery. Think about it, hyung." Woohyun furrowed and looked at him.

 

"Then what am I supposed to do?" He put his arm over his eyes. "What should I do?"

"We have to make her remember then." Woohyun said, looking at Sunggyu.

"How? She doesn't even want to see me now..."

"She will have to see you." Woohyun said, "I'll make her."

Sunggyu sat up. "How is that possible?"

"I'll make her come to you."

"She wouldn't come." Sunggyu said, weakly, remembering the tone in her voice when she asked him to leave.

"We'll kidnap her then."

"Mwuh?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes.

"We'll kidnap her and keep her here so that we can make her remember from day to night."

"Woohyun-ah, stop making jokes. I'm not in the mood." Sunggyu said, angrily.

"I'm not joking." Woohyun said, looking at him seriously. "If Han Sora dies hyung, not only you... I don't even know how to go on living too... If I do nothing and let things be..."

"Woohyun-ah..."

"That's why, in this 5 days; we're going to make her remember everything!"

"Do you think it's possible?" Sunggyu asked, doubts were welling up in his chest.

"Your soul wondering around was impossible too, hyung." He smiled.

 

Sunggyu could finally smile a little.

 

 

 

Sora fell asleep after Sunggyu had left and woke up near evening where she felt like her head was throbbing from all those crying. She didn't want to get down from her bed so she was just lying there looking at the ceiling. It wasn't the beating heart that was hurting her but the other heart that was grieving over the words that Sunggyu said to her.

 

That she was going to die in 6 days, during the surgery.

 

But it was not death that she was scared of.

It was the pain of leaving everyone else behind.

 

Especially... Kim Sunggyu-sshi.

 

She regretted having saying all of that to Sunggyu but she was too ashamed to text or give him a call him that night. It rained heavily that night and it made her even lonelier. Staying on her bed, she closed her eyes and tried to remember things from three months ago.

 

Kim Sunggyu was on my bed... I called him a ert. I gave him cereals... We met Wooyhun-sshi, we met Hoya-sshi... and then... those kisses...

 

There seemed to be more but she couldn't think of anything. She still couldn't remember that Sunggyu was there when sunbae bought her that parfait. There were some strange feelings but those were all.

 

Am I going to die if I don't remember in 6 days, she asked herself. Somehow, it sounded unreal but she didn't know why she felt that it was true. But how did Kim Sunggyu-sshi know about such thing? She wanted to ask him but again, looking at Sunggyu's number, her heart sank again.

 

 

Sora frowned and reached for her tab where she was just staring at a picture of Sunggyu, asking herself whether that was the same Sunggyu she just chased out of her house earlier. If Inspirits knew, they would probably stone her to death, she thought. She put down the tab and looked up the ceiling.

 

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi~"

 

She called out.

 

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi..."

 

"Oppa."

 

She furrowed and rolled on her bed, screaming into her pillow. There was no way she could call him that!

But then again... would she even have the chance to call him that?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter